CHX

I don't know, if you can't see this, I don't know what to tell you.

FAST launching in 4 days means: FIAT pairs to buy CHX with FIAT and STO's issuance in the matter of minutes. Companies signing up will be buying CHX with fiat on their platform.

CEO's most recent tweet:

"And yes, we can facilitate US, EU and Asian issuers. On one true global marketplace, with full regulatory and legal compliance, covering primary issuance, investor and issuer servicing and access to a wide investor network. Make your issuance a success ."

You know what this means?

- At least 30-40% increase over the next 4 days.
- A partnership announcement and exchange listings imminent.

Good luck!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.38.17 PM.png (1212x1332, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsr.weown.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me tell you what's gonna happen. Another week is gonna pass and the team will stay silent on the partnerships. The bag holders will blindly defend them.

oh and the best part about the release of FAST. It works with CHX coins NOT the erc20 token. Hence, it can't be use till main net

No one cares about any partnerships. We are not Justin Sun's followers and this is not tron.

Platforms will launch, then mainnet in Q1. Fiat gateways will open, and companies will start purchasing tokens for their STOs.

the best part is how dumb you are, because FAST works with ERC20 but it's okay you can be dumb it's entertaining.

been here for 4 years, i know you kids. Not selling a single token. get out of my face.

Attached: seeyouonfriday.jpg (1021x146, 32K)

Nice, can't wait to be correct yet again

They're obviously an ownie

Attached: retard.jpg (1075x326, 52K)

Nobody is doing their STO with this turd. They will use compliance platforms like Securitize or tZERO that are based in America with famous team that won’t exit scam, not a bunch of nobodies in the Ukraine.

> nobody
> 63m in assets planning to be tokenized at the minimum at launch in Q1

Try again, kek. Also, OWN is also fully compliant in the Asian, NA and EU markets AND in the process of getting a banking license to exchange STOs which is the entire business model of Securitize & Tzero combined.

>OWN is also fully compliant in the Asian, NA and EU markets
You can’t possibly be this stupid. I don’t believe someone could operate a phone or computer and be dumb.

Straight from the CEO last AMA:

“Own works and talks to a number of regulators: in Liechtenstein (FMA), in Switzerland (FINMA), in Hong Kong (SFC) and SEC in the USA. The key is that you need to follow the rules.”

“Own has already companies lined up for Q1-Q4 and even 2020 that would like to do an issuance. With the Own products and what Own is launching in Q1, Own can easily sign up ten companies every day.”

"..and even now, we go to a conference or we speak to people, we get so many referrals with our partner organisation iDeal Corp..I was in Asia and there were 50 or 60 businesses that were ready to go!"

Point on the doll where CHX touched you

NOT this FAKE count down shit again. The team already delayed the motherfucking platform TWICE. And that fake US partnership announcement that never happened. OWN is an obvious scam!! Fuck off and stop shilling that fake illgeal security token all over Jow Forums. OWN can't get LEGIT funding from VC and other institutional investors so they have to resort to you dumb. fucks. If I was OWN team I would dump on you motherfuckers too...LOL

Any partnership they announce will be some no name bullshit ass company /vendor they provide with FREE TOKENS so they can DUMP on you BAGHOLDERS!

“Talking with regulators” is meaningless fluff talk. This kind of empty promise shysterism is exactly how you can tell this is a scam. This guy obviously doesn’t even know the business he’s in. To do an STO for example legally in the US requires a filing a registration statement with the SEC plus a bunch of other compliance work. Look at Securitize if you want to see how this process works when you do it for real and not play make believe to fleece greedy simpletons on Twitter.

Are you the fud 'closer'? You're less retarded than the rest of the fudders for sure

Not this dumb count down bullshit again. They already delayed the motherfucking platform twice!!

They are dumping motherfucking tokens because they know the platform is motherfucking BULLSHIT.

Any partnership they announce will be some motherfucking bullshit no name company like ideal motherfucking corp, who they probably provided some FREE token so they can dump on your motherfucking asses.

99% of the crap on dsr.weown.com is motherfucking fake!

Not one motherfucking business as come forward stating they will use motherfucking WEOWN

Not one motherfucking VC fund or institutional investor would give that piece of shit motherfucking scamming CEO SASCHA any motherfucking money. Which is why they have to resort to scamming retail motherfucking SHEEPS!!

Legit security token projects already secured funding from institutional investors.

They dont need to shill their motherfucking paltform to retail investors!!

STOP SHILLING THIS PIECE OF SHIT ILLEGAL SECURITY TOKEN ALL OVER MOTHERFUCKING Jow Forums!!!!!!!

Attached: qDVDZAd.png (659x609, 184K)

SO what you motherfucking sheep, I can tell you I'm Jeff fucking Bezos, would you believe that too??? You dumb motherfucker. They dont need to be in talks with regulators, they need to be FOLLOWING the motherfucking regulations before they launch their motherfucking platform. Its too late for that now.

YOU A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!!

Attached: 32nr92ghfe9u34f.jpg (211x239, 7K)

I KNEW YOU WERE AN UGLY MOTHERFUCKER. NO NEED TO SEND ME PICS.

Why is over half of the supply not in circulation?

>Fake! Scam! Lies!
You FUDers all sound the same at this point. Where is your evidence?

Because the motherfucking team has been dumping tokens since December! They released locked tokens and did not inform their SHEEP. It seems the motherfuckers like taken up the ass from Sascha.

>No one cares about any partnerships. We are not Justin Sun's followers and this is not tron.
>Platforms will launch, then mainnet in Q1. Fiat gateways will open, and companies will start purchasing tokens for their STOs.
this

>You mudda fukka!
>she kick my dog!
You have to be 18 years old to post here.

>only n days left

justin tron tier shilling,
absolutely chink

tzero doesn't do sto issuances. it is just an exchnage brainlet

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

Also, why did you guys abandon the other thread after I destroyed your weak arguments? Go answer that shit or I'll paste it in here.

>Point on the doll where CHX touched you
haha

>Are you the fud 'closer'?
hahaha

The amount of FUD is excellent. It means we will have a lot of faggots that will FOMO when they announce the partners. And guess what? I know who a few of them are and it's going to be hilarious watching the fudsters faces melt off.

Do it.

Ok:
>1. Weown by itself is completely useless even if it ever launches and works perfectly (it won't). You need the compliance + finance part for it to do anything. See what Elevated Returns + Securitize + Tezos is doing to see what that looks like and how complex it is.

Burden of proof is on you if you are claiming they can't handle the regulatory framework. Why would they not be able to figure this out? It's literally their job.

>2. The CEO was not the CIO of CompUSA or whatever company it was. He was just the CIO of a branch of the big company which is massively fucking different.

This is just semantics, and I don't see how it's even relevant as an argument. It's the same job just with a different span of control. How many branches have you been CIO of?

>3. They are selling their tokens already which means they are probably out of money, AND the dev tokens vest soon which means even more sell side pressure.

Only 25% of the circulating supply needed to be in lockup, there is currently 55% in the dev wallet. Despite them selling tokens (that they were allowed to do, and have been doing responsibly), the price has been steadily going up. Who cares how they are funding the project if they are making progress without crashing the price? They only raised $5.5M in the ICO if I recall correctly, do you have any idea how much a startup costs, and that there are often unforeseen cost overruns? I was on a manufacturing startup that blew through a million dollars in a year with a six man team, and that was while on really shoestring budgeting. You know what we did? We got more funding and finished the project successfully, because that's what you do when you have already invested the money and you need more to finish.
Dev tokens will be sold slowly over years, because they will not be employing contractors after the project hits the market, and the longer they wait to sell, the more money they can get for what they have.

based and redpilled

I love it when my line becomes a meme.

God DAMN you are stupid. Do you even know who made this retarded pic? Do you know why they included the market caps. My fucking sides.

Are you the one who posted the giant try hard 3 point nonsense? 1. Of course the burden is on them to deliver, not anyone else to prove they can’t. Jesus Christ you are dumb. 2. Pajeets keep saying he was the CIO of the giant company, it’s flat out a lie. 3. This proves they can’t get funding and is negative social proof. 4. You have a very low IQ and shouldn’t be allowed to communicate freely with someone on my level, it’s too time consuming for me.

It literally has their names as a watermark, so it's not hard to figure out.
Now, disprove anything on that chart, not including market caps.

>bag holders
>near ath

Anyone with a high IQ wouldn't even have "try hard" in their vocabulary. Now if I refute your points, would that be trying too hard again?
By the way, 145 IQ here, but you shouldn't believe anything you read on the internet.

Ypu dumb motherfuckers think saschas word is gospel. By the way, what the fuck is an ideal corp?

>so it's not hard to figure out.
I bet for you it was.

I absolutely can guarantee you your IQ is nowhere near that based on your style of writing. Online IQ tests aren’t real, in case you didn’t know. They are like the weown of intelligence testing.

Muh partnership announcement.

The delay in partnership announcement was due to the time constraints of the team selling tokens to buy said partnership....AKA "vendors"

Muh Ideal corp motherfucking 2

“Own works and talks to a number of regulators: in Liechtenstein (FMA), in Switzerland (FINMA), in Hong Kong (SFC) and SEC in the USA. The key is that you need to follow the rules.”

Is the platform regulated or or NOT?? I can tell you motherfucking sheeps this....OWN IS NOT REGULATED TO DO SHIT BY THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC) I dear you to try and discredit me.

Why didnt you SHEEP ask fucking SASCHA what FILING has OWN submitted to comply with various regulations?

Oh ho, good one!

Barely an argument, and no, not from an online test.
Also, why do you keep saying they are out of Ukraine? Are you lying on purpose or are you geographically challenged?

Stop trying to ignore my question you sheep.

what FILING has OWN submitted to comply with various regulations?

Where are the documents and can your CEO provide them?

If they can't your IQ is a fucking -40.

>Thinking you can make a psychological assessment based on two sentences someone posted on a Mongolian knitting forum.

Imagine being this arrogant. I absolutely guarantee you you're never going to make it.

Well, that's gonna take a while to track down. Now you're sending us off on scavenger hunts? Alright then.

This. Show proof of regulatory filings (not approvals). Dear Sasha, don’t just “talk to” regulators, file necessary SEC documents too and show the community that it’s not a scam. Otherwise our money has no allegiance and look for Securitize (via SPiCE VC token) and tZERO for later. Even scamy QNT is better, at least they have a CEO who actually is building relationships rather than announcing announcements.

Now this FUD is just garbage. Doesn't even generate an ounce of anxiety in my mind. The exit scam and the lack of announcements had more oomph.

chx price keeps going up

145 IQ here lmfao haha whoever u are suck my dick xd I got like 250

That is weird because it’s arguably the most salient criticism of the entire project. Even if you assume good faith and competence of the team, their platform is useless withou a compliance layer. It’s basically just an ICO at that point but without all the wallets, exchanges, etc. you’d have access to with Ethereum.

The irony of your post is not lost on me. You're just pretending to be retarded, right? It's pretty believable!

Meanwhile it's 5am in Lichtenstein, so I guess we might have to wait a bit for him to answer me on SEC documentation. Until then I'm sure you guys will parrot this argument without further evidence.

Getting primed for a 30-40% pump in the next 24 hours. You're welcome.

Yep, just trying to do my part so these fake FUDers don't get to fill their bags and get left on the sidelines where they belong.

For the idiots in here saying that Sasha wasn't CIO of Computershare or it was a lie or fake or whatever brainlet tier bullshit they tried to fabricate.....Now shut the fuck up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.42.31 PM.png (2668x1926, 651K)

lmao fudsters btfo. Y'all hilarious, can't believe how 1 single project could get you onions boys so much in your feelings. Keep bringing the comedy tho, you're entertaining.

You retarded sodomite it says right there in that image he was a regional manager, not the company CIO. It's a giant difference you slobbering moron.

You should get your eyes checked loser. That or learn to read English.

Bro are you fucking retarded

Do you fucking imbeciles really not know what the difference is between a chief officer of a company and one of its regional offices? No wonder you fell for this scam.

Regional CIO, not regional manager. Are you losing your mind or just retarded?

Tell me, what is the difference exactly. I fell for this "scam".

Attached: 20190211_212554.jpg (720x364, 167K)

Do I actually have to explain to you the difference between a regional CIO and the actual CIO? Are your truly this stupid? I can't believe anyone who can operate a keyboard is as dumb as you.

It's a simple question.

Paid Pajeets commonly claim on Jow Forums that their leader Sashjay was the CIO of Computershare. This sounds impressive because Computershare is a large company. However, he was actually not the CIO of the entire company, only one of its branches. That is much less impressive. I'm trying to use simple statements so that someone of your limited intellect can grasp what is going on. Please let me know if you need further explanation, brainlet.

So basically you're sperging out about the word "regional", because it implies that he is not THE highest CIO in the company and only executes 99% of the same duties as said "CIO" in a region spanning multiple continents in this case. Is that it, or is it too far beneath you to just give me a straight answer?
My apologies for addressing a person so esteemed as yourself.

Let me give you an example from a Fortune 50 company. The VPs aren't just called VPs. They are called Regional Vice Presidents. That doesn't mean that they are the Vice President of the region. They are the number one person in charge of the region. There isn't a president of the region. The highest person in the region is simply called the Regional Vice President, because they are a VP of the company.

There was no higher CIO than him you fool. There was a CIO for the America and there was a CIO for EMEA/ASIA

Calm down, I don't know this shit!

No, it's that the pumpers earlier this week kept posting that he was the CIO of the world's biggest registry company or something like that, word for word every time. It was obviously coordinated shilling. Anyone taking them at face value would assume that he was the CIO of the parent company when the reality was that he was only the CIO of one of the regional branches, not "the world's biggest register". It was dishonest pajeetery at it's most street shittingest.

This is easily disproven by spending 15 seconds looking at the company's website. They've had the same corporate CIO since 2014. I honestly don't understand why shillers consistently post such easily falsifiable faggotry about this project.

This post reads like you read an investopedia article about corporate structure for the first time and are randomly regurgitating words you barely understand.

Ok, so if some pumpers get a hold of a project then that means the whole thing is a scam then? Sascha can't really control what some third worlders are saying about his company, although I do agree with you that information should be kept as accurate as possible by shills.
Still, I just don't see an important difference with being "regional" CIO.

>Still, I just don't see an important difference with being "regional" CIO.
That's because there is no difference really. Fudsters want to discredit it like it ain't shit when the fact still remains- he was high as fuck up in the company and anybody to dispell that must have been born prematurely. This dude was on top, he may not have been the top top of the top but who gives a fuck, he was high up. That'd the only point the shills r trying to make.