Im 24 and i never worked in my life. What should i apply on that isn't fast food...

Im 24 and i never worked in my life. What should i apply on that isn't fast food, retail and that doesn't involve kneepads?

Attached: 1522497250865.jpg (723x757, 80K)

Uber/Lyft brah

warehouse jobs

>how can I get a good job without experience
Just kill yourself now. You aren't going to like what's in store for you.

Unironically this
Getting a warehouse job is even easier than retail, they usually hire a lot of people at once and they don't care too much as long as you pass the drug test.

just make up your work history

Learn to code?

Unironically holy shit, OP, what the hell.

Start anywhere. Half of your productive years are gone.

Kek I'm 24 and been in the full time work force since 17

Make a Robinhood account and buy Porsche stock for $6 and sell it for $8 do this 1 million times

Truck driver
90k a year if you can drive for walmart

If you have no obligations then this is correct There is a huge demand for truck drivers right now because nobody young is getting into the industry to replace the old ones companies are losing.

Warehouses

Most will pay in the $14-18 range with plenty of overtime opportunity and job security. It's physical work and you'll be tired after you come home but it's solid for someone with no skills looking for gainful employment.

Use that time to get some kind of education or go into a trade. Warehouse isn't where you want to work forever, it's a little soul sucking.

this, you will work with some genuine hard asses. some ex cons but even with them you'l learn alot about the working class dudes.

Sucking dicks, without kneepads.

this right here
1/3 of my resume is a lie

>If you have no obligations
Why?

yanitor

because you'll mostly be driving a goddamned truck all the time

Truck driver will be one of the first jobs to get automated come 10-15 years.
Sure, it might make you decent money for now. But you'll get comfortable doing it. Eventually a self driving car will replace you and you'll be even more boned then you are now in your mid 30s

do you have any marketable skills or qualifications?

>Truck driver will be one of the first jobs to get automated come 10-15 years
No shit, Sherlock, that’s why there is a shortage of young people getting into it. I also said if he has no obligations. I assume he would like to have a wife and kids at some point in which case he shouldn’t be doing long haul trucking forvever. It’s a great way to make a lot of money at a young age with no skills. If he is smart then he do would do it while he could and save up a shit load of money before moving onto something else. If he wanted to keep driving after automation then he could always drive locally for Pepsi or Coke. They can automate the driving, but someone still has to get down and unload the truck.
Because truckers are on the road so much. If you have school, a woman, or another person to take care of then long haul trucking isn’t feasible.

Get a construction or landscaping job and start redpilling you blue collar coworkers bit by bit

>Learn to code
>Fraud
>Shopify store
>Use money from fraud to pay for tuition, money from shopify store for general expenses
>Develop apps in your spare time
>Paid internship eventually and drop shopify store
>70-80k Job immediately after graduation, drop fraud and live debt free

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD RETARDS

Attached: artworks-000285219077-7qfkrw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 60K)

This.

Start literally anywhere. Save up for a CDL class.

Chad:
Start driving trucks and learn how to program online on your off time. Work really hard to build applications that you KNOW will succeed. If they don't, learn from your mistakes and try again another way.

Brad: Spend absolutely no money and become an owner operator truck driver.

Edgy Normie:
WGU is a good online school that you can start at with some certifications in hand. They have eligibility requirements listed on the site.

Trash.

if your not going to go to college ask every cunt you possibly can for an apprenticeship while your still young enough

>Half of your productive years
Would love to hear your brainlet ass defend this

Attached: 1549932690074.png (1000x432, 165K)

If OP is considering this, he needs to be careful. Some warehouse jobs are actually factory jobs and they're really grueling.

Poor.