Is it normal to be a virgin at 25

Is it normal to be a virgin at 25

Attached: 80DCBF4A-0244-4AEF-A3A2-2B0F72F9966C.jpg (151x147, 23K)

Not sure. theres no way to prove it

Depends on your sex, race, country of origin, financial situation, and what you call normal.
TL;DR no, but you are the only one that cares

HONK HOONKKK

Is this business or is it finance?

More common than people think, not as common as you probably hope. That late in the game it might be worth it to get a hooker or super drunk chick for your first time so you can get it out of your system and chip away at any complexes you've built up about it.

that pepe look so rapable.

i am old man. but very successful.

poor boy: i will share with you my secrets of success.

everyday, i look at pictures of very fat men in guinness world record books.

Attached: 1890624[1].jpg (780x497, 61K)

In men? probably around 30% are still virgins as my best guess
In women? practically zero

Possibly ok, I was a virgin till two weeks before my 25th birthday, was awkward the first few times, but now I finally feel sorted out

But it’s become part of my identity
I want to lose it to a girl I really love

Okey olg fag, what about the sumo wrestlers that are worshipped like gods in japan? They are big meatballs, but ladies still wanna get stuffed by those rolling meatballs

Take the volcel pill and lose it after marriage. You're too deep into your 20s for a meme romance to happen now

Idk I lost mine at 17 so I can’t say. A good friend of mine is still a virgin at 23 and he’s really trying to lose his.

the real honkpill

This desu. Wish I didn't have so much sex when I was younger.

How do I find a good girl to marry senpai

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 12.30.41 PM.png (436x460, 141K)

wtf

Without even knowing you I can tell you your "identity" is not good enough to be stagnant, so you need to make some changes. Fundamental changes to the way you perceive, choose, etc.

25 year old virgins gotta pay up. where's mah reparations at

become a good person and it will happen eventually, good luck fren

These slide threads tho

I'm a virgin at 32 and everywhere I go girls check me out badly, in the gym almost every hot girl I catch checking me out repeatedly. It doesn't help that I can't talk to women, I'm broke and live with my mother.

Gay

My friend is getting desperate and actually downloaded Tinder (he’s really conservative and thinks it’s degenerate so it’s a big deal). I told him to wait until he’s in love but he won’t listen. I wish I had lost it to someone I love :/

>Is it normal to be a virgin at 25
no.

Guys, it's too early for summer. Is this some ai shit?

The time perception decrease with the age, you will reach 30 without doing anything about it.

Attached: 1342075633618.gif (360x242, 711K)

¿? Wut ¿?

24 y/o virgin checking in. Im not fat, autistic,or a shut-in, I'm just genuinely ugly. Only a couple close friends of mine know that I've never got laid, & none of my friends are virgins. In real life being a grown man virgin is weird, but its not on Jow Forums. Welcome home buddy

Lmao are there really people that didn’t get laid in HS? Like really? Getting pussy will never be as easy as when you were 16-18 good luck man after 19 women realize how much power they have and abuse it to no end. Love is a meme anyways unless you get extremely luck most women are incapable of loving you how you would like.