Yo i heard niggas be scamming food on doordash so i gave it a try. ordered some ramen and japaanese food...

yo i heard niggas be scamming food on doordash so i gave it a try. ordered some ramen and japaanese food. will update with pics later.

Attached: 1535999127305.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ngb_lilbreezy/status/1071468130315190272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how the fuck do you scam on something you prepay for

Probably by doing something niggerish like claiming you didn't receive it or it was messed up.

You obviously rob the driver when you see on the app that he's outside your house. That way he never completes the delivery.

so we agree then?

best way to do it

call doordash and complain food was shit deny driver to return say

>Im not hungry it was so bad I lost appetite

they credit your card the meal then next time order from another delivery service since they pop up all over the fucking place now

Fuck you guys

Rob him of what..? The food you paid for?

I hope they rape you and your family.

I also don't understand why people use their stupid service.

Yeah, plus his phone so he can't complete the order (which means you get a refund). You may as well take his money too as long as you're doing it.
twitter.com/ngb_lilbreezy/status/1071468130315190272

>.t doordash wagie

based

you can get a refund for just about everything these days by whining about muh low quality or just lying straight up about never receiving it. the whole capitalist system is a joke

What are you even complaining about? It's not like anyone is forcing you or your business to hand out refunds and it's not like the refunds come out of the workers' pockets.

How is customers lying and scamming businesses a reflection of capitalism?

It's like a Paypal scam but with food.

>2 hours later
thanks doordash!

I work for them. I steal food off people's orders. They call me up and I make excuses until they fire me then I reapply under a different name. Done this for two of the companies now.

Based.

user you're going to starve!

Bullish for btc

Fuck off you low IQ degenerate nigger.

so restaurants like In-N-Out ban delivery apps. there needs to be a blockchain version where I can get a double double without putting on clothes and leaving my house. now that is what you call the next bull run.

>Sabotage long term development for short term gain
Nigger detected.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

Wait... they actually ban a service that gives them more customers? lmao how do I short In-N-Out

might not be a bad idea because once the stubborn old lady that owns it dies, it'll be blood in the water to the circling corporate management sharks
quality will go down, prices will triple, and consistency and minimalism will be out the window

>working for a company that values your ability to drive and carry things
>development

Only a nigger or faggot doesn't work hard at their job regardless of how (((important))) it is. So which are you?