Shipchain

Remember how hyped this piece of shit used to be? I tried to get in the ICO but it filled up quick. How many old timers got burned by this?

Attached: Shipchain-banner.jpg (897x500, 25K)

i signed up for airdrop.. but didnt give them kyc info after news ceo was a criminal

I got fucking decimated by this bullshit. Loss of 13 ETH and 11.1k USD. 11.5k for current market value of 353.

lol the martian had me sold on this, that scoundrel! then i got barely got out of INT and i think by that time this had been uncovered as a fraud. honestly lucky i was tied up in other shit coins or i think the losses might have effectively wiped me out

I remember this, wasnintrigued but avoided the airdrop because of the kyc and my crippling paranoia. It was a scam huh? That sucks it actually sounded pretty good on paper.

T. Have dealt with the insanity of logistics before and something like this could have been a Godsend.

24hr volume: $243. Oof.

lol i got 100 freebies of these

Did you at least get a t-shirt and hat?

Attached: DqxdRkCW4AYMfio.jpg (466x833, 60K)

Fuck at this point I wish, could call it the 11k hat/shirt combo

I remember getting to the KYC for the airdrop and thinking "Do I want to give these people all of my personal data? No... I don't"

Good choice.

Not a scam, per se. The CEO was just on Sirius XM Radio doing an interview on how blockchain will be implemented for supply chain.

The "scam" was that the company used some known unsavory characters like Benn Godenzi and various twitter/youtube loudmouths to "influence" the ico. Godenzi and Ian Balina would follow the same pattern for each ico. Get paid a ton of the coins, rope in a group of marks to contribute ETH, then dump their coins when the coins appear on an exchange, while the marks coins are locked for an extended period of time. The coin then dumps below whatever the "bonus" was for the luckless marks.

Rinse and repeat.

So SHIP isn't a scam, but their ico was.

If you listened to that 12-year-old nameposter you deserve to be poor.

haha classic

I got fucked.

Attached: 1461198375852.jpg (680x506, 112K)

40 eth presale. i even bragged about it on this board and kekd at noshippers. thank god this is an user board cause i wouldnt admit to investing in this pile of shit to anyone irl

yeah i remember you

huh you're right, they're still in operation, hope it works out for them. I wouldn't buy any of their tokens now though.

I'll put in $100. Fuck it.

Bought the pre-sale dump, made a good 30% and sold when news came out about their CEO going to court for blackmail for something that happened in 2013. Told anons here to sell but everyone was mad in love with this shitcoin.

what are the other shipping cryptos ?
block array ?
hows did that piece of shit fair ?

that's the biggest pos where the owner used ico money to buy a new house and his mom a new benz

cargox is your logistics long shot user.

if you dyor they actually have a whitelabel solution released now that is being lapped up by some formidable names in the shipping industry.

token economics are incredible. NO LARP. still massively undervalued and chart looks primed.

AMA and I'll try answer.

>cargox

what exchanges ?
what other shiping block chains are promosing ?
block chain in shipping/logistics only makes perfect sense...

Kucoin.

cargox is an open and company neutral platform running on ethereum that anyone can join, unlike some of the ibm/mearsk collaborations.

it is aiming to be the shipping/air freight industry standard for bill of lading document transfer using ethereum. also letters of credit and insurance.

Shippers won't trust a platform developed by a competitor so collaborations will fail.

ironically cargox is running backend for many logistics booking platforms, some of which are offered through the IBM blockchain store!!

Based cargox poster.
This shit will 1000x regardless of a btc bull.

ARY is still chugging along making steady progress, got a new brand: freight trust
I'm of course still like 95% down from ico, but the company seems to be doing well actually

I think you'll find this platform takes the bookings but uses cargox system back end.
The block array platform token will capture some value but is not immune to price velocity sink.

CXO token model looks incredible IMHO.

Is there any chance that cargox is going to be used by any serious marine shipping companies? Industry is pretty old fashioned from what I know..why won't they just create their own platform for that anyway?. Seems like it isn't a big, especially for a firms with big pockets like these marine ones no doubts are.

also if cargox is running in backend for "many" logistics platforms why there is no token burn happening? I think people would know and the price would reflect that meanwhile its steady going to hell (well thats true for most of the market but not for all coins, like LTO just recently)

i remember
still got my free shipchain from the airdrop lul

Attached: How_to_make_it_Q1_2018.png (731x310, 57K)