They said $1000 EOY 2018

>Now they say $1000 EOY 2019
>They will say $1000 EOY 2023
>They will finally end it all EOY 2025

Attached: payments-api-diagram.png (1596x974, 144K)

I held from Nov 2017 to December 2018. Waste of time and money

>goy ID

Yes, good goyim, sell your Link! It's just a waste of time!

>The FUDers will say $1000 EOY2020
>The price will be $6500

You don't honestly believe it will be a dime over $0.50 do you

$8 eoy 2019
$623 eoy 2020
Meme rectangles don't lie

Attached: Dyz71dxUYAEGoWP.jpg (1024x588, 73K)

In crypto terms this is a failure

Attached: 65FB0016297E44C4ACFECA5466D3BDA7.jpg (215x235, 10K)

Over 1000x gains in 24 months is a failure?
It also could go a lot higher than $623 in 2021 and beyond

That is absolute garbage TA user

It's not TA
The rectangles are ETH from 40c to $1440

So how much have you bet on this user, be honest. You're prepared to lose it all I hope

I'm unironically all in with 90k stinkies

> Muh meme lines
It could go up or it could go down who knows?

All-time high in sats, faggot. The majority of people whose projects mooned during the bullrun never sold, or didn't sell until they were already way down on their initial investment in sats and usd. Linkies got shafted last January, but of anyone who held alts the whole way they're by far in the best shape

That's extremely risky. What has made you think it will pay off? Especially with the state of crypto

The real risk is being a wage cuck for 50 years with 0% chance of retiring early. Fuck that. If LINK fails then I can recover my losses over time. At least I have a legitimate chance to be done working by age 35. I'm 33 now.

Link is a religion at this point. Ever wonder why christfags freak out if you say there is no god? I mean why should it matter what you think? They should just assume you are going to hell and it shouldnt even bother them. But it does.

Its because you are directly challenging their delusion. Delusions are easier to believe in when they are shared delusions. You become a living reminder they are completely wasting their time on fake nonsense. It means there is no afterlife and they are going to die. Their tiny chimpanzee brain cant handle this and totally chimps out. Its the same with linkies.

They will never be successful because their bags are too small to win with BTC alone. So they have convinced themselves that link is some kind of miracle coin that will yield 1,000,000x returns. It doesnt even make sense, but the alternative is they kill themselves in a bathtub in a few years, and their simian brain freaks out. Its trying to hold onto whatever thin hope it can scrape together.

It’ll actually be 100k eo2020

agreed
$1000 or bust, boys

unironically what i believe

>abandons his link
>goy

based kek

Well said. I was this delusional. Now I get it, I’ll have to make smarter investment choices. Link is a cult and only the bagholders yell at anyone who tells the Truth