How do you browse Jow Forums, Jow Forums?

How do you browse Jow Forums, Jow Forums?
I am an officially licensed Internet Anthropologist and would like to better understand how the typical Jow Forums shitposter spends their shitposting time. Do you shitpost from work and make Mr. Shekelstein pay for it, or do you shitpost on your own dime/time? What is your average/longest shitposting session? How many shitposts would you say you average on a given week, etc.

Attached: elonpepe.jpg (1024x898, 290K)

All day at work then intermediate breaks at home when in between matches on vidya

How do you divide your time between Jow Forums and "real" work?
I mostly browse during work, too by the way. I don't think NEETs make up that much of this board.

on my phone while at work

Real work basically never happens, I do about 10 hours of work a week then 30 hours of Jow Forums

occasional refreshes of the catalog in work hours
browse the board proper out of hours

kek, this is why I am jealous of wagies. You slack off and still get paid while someone like me gets paid by output, so time on Jow Forums is sadly uncompensated.

My weekly shitpost total is equal to the price of link at the end of this year

>tfw browsing biz at work while making over $1 a minute

quality respondent

Pretty much this except my workload is closer to 7 hours worth of “work” a week. The rest of the time I spend reading ebooks and shitposting.

Interesting how everybody who has responded so far seems to work. Any NEETs wanna chime in, too, or is my theory about Jow Forums NOT being mostly NEETs true?

Once a month usually

I check biz relatively frequently when I’m not working. Don’t really have time to at work except for the occasional lunch browsing. I shitpost sometimes, but I mostly enjoy lurking and checking out brap and link threads. Biz is really slow though so I usually end up going through most threads before they die

I browse Jow Forums at work because my boss is in a different country. As with the others, I do about 1-2 hrs actual work per day. I also browse before bed.

Attached: photo_2018-01-26_14-36-21.jpg (640x640, 35K)

>biz browses us

Comfy.
When you stare into the abyss...

based and redpilled

I'm a neet that managed to trade up to 100 BTC during the golden bull of 2017. Now I spend my days mostly jerking off in my penthouse apartment and trolling biz and pol. I have no motivation anymore as the money has made me lazy, but I still manage a gym session or two every week. I just ate an entire cake myself.

I usually browse biz in transport, in bath, when i wake up and before sleep
At work I check it for link crumbs during the breaks

im on this board everyday but never at work, im busy the whole time

i cant post from my phone anymore because pajeets use my number and get it banned

That happened to me once. It said I got banned for posting something on /x/, but I never go on that board

fuck off dataminer

I had a 6 figure job until i found Jow Forums, now I just shitpost and sleep in my van.

I masterbate to the ads, most of the time I can't post because of them

Mostly while taking a shit....and i shit 3 times a day for 15-20min....im a freelancer so i dont actually get paid to lurk nor shitpost :(

>Internet Anthropologist
Jesus Christ and I thought my life was sad.

Which country are you from?
How much tax did you pay?