LOOK AT THIS DUDE

LOOK AT THIS DUDE...
WAIT TILL YOU SEE...
OH NO NO NO...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: btfo by fucking reddit.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nakamotostudies.org/literature/ecash/
nakamotostudies.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ecash.pdf
gavinandresen.ninja/either-or-ignore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like every fucking week craig is caught in some novice lie. This fucker has been scamming retards for years

Attached: smug.jpg (125x112, 2K)

And there still are anons sucking this faggots ass

Attached: 1517469849715.jpg (345x336, 214K)

where can I get the draft August 2008 white paper?

Just gimme a link bro. That's all I want. Not just a fucking screenshot.... come on man. Just a link to the draft Aug 2008 paper. Let me see it. Where is it.

>trust
>but
>verify

Just gimme the fucking link dude. You know. A link. A line of text that I can click on and be like "oh shit here it is, CSW is a scammer".

That's all I want.

Just
a
fucking
link.

Thank you.

After some googling it appears to come from here maybe
nakamotostudies.org/literature/ecash/
And the actual pdf is nakamotostudies.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ecash.pdf
I am not convinced this particular website can be trusted at all.
Craig is a fraud nonetheless

you ever consider that CSW is a fraud AND is also Satoshi? CSW blatantly copy/pasting and plagiarizing something from 2008 into a "2001" document in the year 2019 doesn't necessarily mean he isn't Satoshi.

I mean at the end of the day Gavin said he saw him sign with Satoshi's keys. So what the fuck am I supposed to think?

You know what I'm going to do? Keep stacking BSV. ~$65 a week is affordable for me. I still own BTC, LINK, ETH, etc. etc...

If anyone thinks this guy is anything more than a paid scammer really deserves shooting. I honestly struggle to believe anyone actual does...bizarre

nuh uh its just 4d chess plausible deniability and all that!

But why throw away 65 dollars a week just because it is affordable. You would be better off donating $65 to congolese negros, that way you wouldn't be so angry when you find out that the money is going to a well known and obvious scam.

Yah, okay Craig...

Attached: DAC18BE8-3628-4C09-8BBA-9E9892287A23.jpg (725x762, 79K)

>But why
I have a lot more money than you. I've been around crypto since 2013. You haven't and I get it. I really do. You don't know who Gavin is or what his role was. You weren't around back then so why should you know?

But, whatever, you know? He (gavin) maintains that he saw CSW sign with Satoshi's keys. So what the fuck, right? Where is the incentive for him to lie about that?

You learned about BTC from Jow Forums and I learned about it from bitcointalk. It's just two different perspectives. You'll find out eventually.

KEK

shut up. just shut up.

gavinandresen.ninja/either-or-ignore

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 08.29.27.png (2560x1326, 270K)

the level of COPE in this post is astounding.

you're supposed to trust cryptography and not people
i.e., a valid signed message showing immutable proof, rather than one eyewitness testimony
the moment you trust gavin, or craig, or for that matter vitalik, or nick szabo... you've lost the point of cryptocurrency
once that stage is reached, you must accept you're not investing in world-changing technology, but in hype-based speculation
therefore, your investment must become a bet on what resonates with most people (and not just you personally), and especially money?
are people swayed by craig's message on a personal level? justin sun arguably does much better at communicating to the popular classes, and got his shitcoin from literal empty wind to the second smart contract platform (until it collapses, but we're not there yet). another part of the population, even less informed, has been captured by ripple. bsv loses the popular vote
are businesses swayed by craig's message? no, that kind of twitter antics gets serious money to stay away. even something like ethereum is seen as incredibly risky to businesses, so imagine a fork of a fork championed by a scam artist. scamming businesses requires higher sophistication, the eos/ada way. craig simply isn't playing in the same league
finally, the biggest problem with bsv, a problem shared with bch but amplified, is that it's *reactionary*. you cannot build value out of being against something. talk of "disruption" in startups might confuse you, but those are buzzwords. without a positive value proposition behind it, it's not going anywhere
there's been comparisons to trump from desperate bagholders. but trump had a real value proposition, encompassed in his slogan: MAKE america great again. BUILD a wall. GET those trade deals. START winning. and so on and so forth, positive messages of growth to a large swath of the population who felt unheard
"bitcoin sv is real money with 500gb blocks and i am satoshi" doesn't answer large scale needs. it's just a con job

He truly is a typical Aussie shitposter

Keep fudding so we can accumulate more

There are still xrp bagholders as well. This space is full of psychotic retards nothing new

Why is this retard even famous? What made people think he is Satoshi? There's a fuckton of impostors including fat neckbeards. Why did he become the most notable one?

hurr durr stopped reading at
>you've lost the point of cryptocurrency

you just fell for the (((decentralized))) meme

>Keep fudding so we can accumulate more

Attached: face.png (228x250, 68K)

As someone said it flirts with psychosis. BSV fags are cult followers.

everything in crypto is a scam. btc, bch, bsv, they are all ran by scammers