Do any of you fags here program in Solidity?

Do any of you fags here program in Solidity?
I just mastered this shit.

Attached: 14967589832s.jpg (1024x698, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b9lab.com
tezos.b9lab.com/#contact
yours.org/content/ethereum--side-chains--and-bitcoin-sv-33aab86d292c
countmycrypto.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, I’m struggling to build a dead simple android app

How the fuck do I even start learning solidity with zero programming experience? I really want to learn this but am brainlet. What do?

Learn2Code

Learn JavaScript really really well. Then learn how the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains work in autistic detail. Then learn Solidity.

Yea I'd like that but not sure where to start and make my way to solidity

Checked. Thanks for this, some other user said I should learn C first then solidity, but your approach feels better. Any starting material you think I should begin with/preferences you have?

Attached: 1549859096891.jpg (1024x683, 48K)

Is there any reason on mastering Solidity with Vyper around the corner? Honest question.

A YouTube channel called WillItScale is how I learned it with their series on it.
Solidity has the most support. 99% of important smart contracts and their libraries are written in it already.

Unironically had them already bookmarked. But I need to start with Javascript first. Thanks fren

Attached: 1503095663712.png (746x512, 99K)

then you must know how badly it sucks

It's limited due to how the Ethereum blockchain operates as a decentralized computer, so there are problems with things such as randomly generated numbers and string arrays. This can be programmed around if you aren't a brainlet, however.

Looking for a project to work on?

Sure?

i disregarded all the people saying you have to learn this and that
jumped straight into cryptozombies.io last year
i unironically have a 80k/y job in a blockchain startup now, and i feel like i pull my weight
learning javascript *after* getting started definitely helped, but programming is a vast topic and you could get lost for years learning endless stuff and never taking action. set an objective for yourself to deploy a contract on mainnet in the next week. doesn't even have to be big or used... something small and potentially useful like a multisig with social recovery or a lottery game

You can't program around predictable random generation without an oracle. The entire premise of ethereum 2.0 is that lighthouse will serve as a non predictable random number generator, and that'll decide work for nodes.

How the fuck do people compare JavaScript with solidity... literally not the same fucking shit... Even remotely

Solidity is basic as fuck. Extremely fucking easy shit that's in your face

looks interesting thanks user

>tfw Stratis allows you to use existing programming languages instead of learning a new one so Solidity will be obsolete at all major companies within 10 years

>implying most languages don't become obsolete to major companies within 10 years

Courses for Eth
b9lab.com

I would learn Ocaml personally
tezos.b9lab.com/#contact

python would be a better feet-wetting language to start with anyway.

>pro: you should flatten your promise chain. looks like callback hell
>noob: how2 flatten
>pro: like this *deletes whitespace*

fukkken kek

Attached: screen-code.png (830x788, 28K)

this forgot to add
>that'll be 1500 euro

>BOG ID
Top kek old fag

at least wait for ethereum to release their new functional language before deciding to learn something nobody uses in crypto like ocaml

>i learned how to code using youtube tutorial
HOLY FUCK XD

Attached: bN1oBtF-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

why? dont waste your time.

yours.org/content/ethereum--side-chains--and-bitcoin-sv-33aab86d292c

Attached: craig.png (668x629, 7K)

That isn't solidity though

t b h i've not really looked into blockchain development very much but i'd imagine writing quality smart contracts requires a bit more than just familiarity with javascript as paradigms along the lines of "move fast and break stuff" would clearly be problematic. frankly writing smart contracts sounds like it would be largely uninteresting personally, but i do wonder sometimes what the ui/ux opportunities might be like. although i'd imagine for that you would be okay with simply knowing javascript

its web3js which is necessary for dapps, brainlet

found something even better fukkken kekekek

countmycrypto.com/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 3.07.31 PM.png (656x1032, 231K)