Buying bsv now is like buying btc at $0.00013

Attached: 1hunitk.png (518x97, 5K)

All in

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 8K)

What's the point if I can only afford 20 of them. I need a moonshot

no, it's like buying bitconnect at $300

Seconded

At best it's like buying bitcoin at $65

buying bsv now is like buying a fork of a fork promoted by a known liar and scammer. enjoy being laughed at and losing value

Happening. We are pumping

on the 1h chart, yeah.
you might want to look at the 1w and report back.

i have a buy order in that is supposed to trigger in ~2 weeks and i am almost certain this little bart will do nothing at all to change that time-window.

it's like buying BTC at $20k because this shit fork is going to zero

>imagine being this retarded
There is only one Bitcoin

Same. We are bitcoin frens now

Attached: 1542990809154.gif (498x345, 250K)

What about the fact that Craig are going more and more public about him being Satoshi?

that makes it less likely/believable, not more

Less likely bsv will increase in price?

Attached: pajeetfindsastreet.png (629x454, 448K)

its an insane gamble.
not only because CSW is a very shady, questionable figure, but simultaneously because the scope of BSV is even higher than that of BTC.
CSW might very well be a literally insane scammer and MEANWHILE BSV aims to become exponentially more than even the current internet.
basically if CSW's claims are true, even a tiny fraction of a BSV would make you rich and if they aren't, its eventually going to 0 because of mining cost.
i would most likely describe it as a 1:10.000 bet with a 100.000.000:1 outcome.
if you like that idea, put money into it. who the fuck actually knows.

Attached: 1548013071137.jpg (565x425, 57K)

Thanks for your analysis. I do agree with it apart from the probability of csw being sn

ok all in

i did the needful

>TB bloks
>running a node will be lliterally restricted only to large mainframes

Attached: 1522076406949.png (510x391, 176K)

id rather buy a dirty ass hooker with a rotten vagina than this dogshit bchsv

More for me then, thanks

Attached: lmaoooooooooo.png (779x631, 84K)

Once people start building on BSV, you’ll see a push for bigger blocks. Using the storage will drive prices. More push will be made for bigger blocks. BSV will then have demonstrated why every other alt coin is a scam coin

>running a node will be lliterally restricted only to large mainframes
Yes, and that's a good thing. Why would serious financial institutions and businesses use a ledger run by s0iboi neckbeards with rasperry phi's? Just the thought cracks me up

mfw i have 800 bsv

Attached: 1539526291996.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

>Once people start building on BSV

assuming itll ever be used

There is SMB on it. Don’t worry, you’ll be playing Fortnite on it soon, Zoomer

BSV won't flip BTC until middle of next year. Long way to go. You guys trying to pump this now will be greatly disappointed and when btc shits the bed in the coming months when capitulation hits you'll be able to buy twice as much.

The whole idea behind SV is not changing the protocol you brainlet.

Yep we haven't hit bottom yet.

no point trying to time the bottom. accumulate and keep powder dry. really a shame I can't buy BSV directly on coinbase or gemini, but jews gonna jew

Alpha will give us 128mb blocks. It’s not going to take long until people realize the actuality.

I digress

Attached: DC258D27-6DED-44DE-9839-1E9F8B1EFC73.jpg (1125x991, 292K)