I transfered my tokens to my MyEtherWallet but I don't see them, it only shows Ether balance, where are my tokens?

I transfered my tokens to my MyEtherWallet but I don't see them, it only shows Ether balance, where are my tokens?

Attached: ETH.png (1695x405, 52K)

Looks like you fucked up OP.
F

They're gone? what did I do wrong?

Are you sure it's etherum compatible tokens?

Attached: 1541525262162.png (473x500, 8K)

on the right there should be a token balances drop down

KEK

nice private key

Thanks, I missed it, I didn't think it will be in a separate list.

fuck

Attached: 1l2kw8.jpg (739x742, 33K)

delete this thread

Oh, now I get it OP. ;)
But how do you ensure you're faster than everyone?

bot ofc
are there still people falling for this shit?
and who tries to steal this shit token anyway

Yeah, I know that. But you're risking ~1500USD to make (up until now) ~700USD.
What if someone writes a simple bot to send and transfer faster than yours?

if this guy is smart the bot is also able to cancel a transaction if it's not his
that's how I would do it at least

Woops, looks like ou made more than 700. I can't really follow rn. because I'm on mobile.
Also looks like you got another idiot, kek

it would be interesting to see what happens if you send just enough eth for a specific gas price
that would prevent him from cancelling the tx since he can't increase the gas because you already used all of it...

Ok so OP is waiting for dumb people to send like 0.01 ETH to cover tx fees for those tokens and then collects that ETH to some other address?
Isn't it faster to just go out on the street and ask people for money?

not if you find really stupid people
like the guy who sent 1 eth 40 days ago
just go to any exchange telegram and you find lots of people who have no clue

I wonder what's going on in a guy's head who decides to send 1 ETH to an address with a publicly known private key ...

Ok guys, it's not really my adress and not even my bot. I was just curious if someone will manage to outwit that fucker because I know that on Jow Forums there are brainiacs that can figure this shit out.

But holy shit, this idea is genius, I wish I wasn't a stupid fuck then I would write a similar bot, you can even set up bots on easilly hackable wallets with easy passphrases from Brainblocks.

i have your tokens now user, thanks again.
ill keep them safe for u