blind on right eye since birth

> blind on right eye since birth
> barely made it through high school
> suffering from depression
> pale skin due anti depressiva pills
> wage cucking since 21 years
> back pain cause lifting heavy baggage day in day out

i missed the bitcoin spike, i dont want to miss the next bull run. please frens, what coins are safe bets? i seriously consider suicide if my life/financial situation wont turn for the better.

Attached: mfte.png (441x542, 211K)

You know what to do fren

Just buy low and sell high, bnb should be good for holding in a next bullmarkt

Your low IQ is probably your biggest HC

thanks fren!

how about not spelling frens that way. hate to break it to you, but crypto is just a fad at this point. Like the old saying goes "there's a sucker born every minute"

There will definitely be another bull run, but make sure you take profits next time. Keep accumulating until then. We are all in similar mindset, fren.

Attached: IMG_0947.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Are you retarded ?
Buy Lisk, Nebulas, Stratis, Neo and Monero instead

thank you, fren! i definitely will.

love and good luck to you!

Attached: iu.jpg (474x325, 16K)

Try transhumanist/singularity coping.

Attached: aubrey.jpg (998x1178, 304K)

post pic of eyes, mr. antichrist

I don’t know if there’s any safe bets. btc and eth maybe. good luck fren.

Attached: 7B700EEB-03B8-4DBD-A2DA-AE8CC4B7903B.jpg (255x197, 8K)

I have lazy eye and am more self conscious about it now at 39 than when I was 20. I'm amazed I pulled an attractive wife in hindsight. I wish my skewed eye was white like OP pic. That's dr evil-like and interesting instead of looking retarded

I have a good job and family and am thankful though

Attached: 1529678530137.jpg (480x480, 50K)

NexusNXS

enjoy brother

Buy chainlink fren

Buy chainlink brother

Attached: 20180730_185528.jpg (1852x1312, 2.16M)

so you're like the crippled wildebeest that can't keep up and spends it's life in the back of the herd until a lion tears it's throat out. lucky for you people are top of the food chain, or nature would have sorted your sorry ass out a long time ago.

Safe bets:
Link
Rlc
Eth
Btc
0xBTC
Holo

Riskier:
Qnt
Chx
Req
Icx
Ltc
Xlm

wtf is wrong with you?

0xBitcoin is a scam. Replace that with Litecoin. It doesn't do anything that Bitcoin can't.

This, that sounds cool af.

Have you ever considered excercises to strengthen the muscle in the bad eye? I am in same boat as you and have thought about this.

Stop fapping and get off the anti depressants. Do people still not realize modern mind control is delivered from big pharm companies.

Shit, I thought life dealt me a raw deal by being deaf. I don't think we will see a spike like bitcoin ever again, at least not in crypto. I am waiting on the next stock crash, which will happen in the next few years, and will invest in dividends. Best hope of riding a spike would be to get the next big thing early, robotics maybe?

>seeing real-life non-larp proof that the LINK psyop actually worked on someone
fuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 8.21.14 PM.png (26x24, 4K)

Damn man thats tough. Link and bnb are the safest bets I think. They lost the least out of all coins since their ath (~-67%) and both have very active developers. Buy them with some btc and eth if you want and hold for some years. Good luck fren

Attached: wM9pGmO9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)