Press S to spit on roastie's grave

Press S to spit on roastie's grave

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-12 13-51-36.png (703x525, 444K)

182k pounds for THAT? He could have found one just like her online he could rent by the hour for 100 pounds. How much of a rich incel was this guy?

Details needed. Men should absolutely be helping other men avoid getting cleaned out by thots. Its in our mutual interests.

>Manuela Radeva
Im 90% sure shes bulgarian. Yup, we've got plenty of gold diggers here.

If any of you niggers ever makeit.gif come post the story and pics here and we'll tell you if you're a retard or not.

Attached: 1514906722518.jpg (1077x2117, 471K)

jeff bezos lost billions because of a bogged out gargoyle

That royal blood tho

This is what happens when you get rich to attract women.

She can't possibly be unaware of how she looks in that pose with those clothes, do you think she gets wet doing that?

>Give her car
>She leaves him cause he is rich but betacuck
>"p-please gib ma car back!"
>No.
>"okay I am calling the government!!"

>to a woman 20 years his junior after meeting
who the hell wrote that sentence?

Attached: bitcoiner.jpg (768x1024, 250K)

he deserves it for being a dumbfuck
and yes manuela is a casual kifla, only a bulgarian thot can come up with such an outfut

Subconciously all women do it.
You just can't argue with them about it because it short circuits their brain most of the time.

Attached: 1365359849309.jpg (2000x3000, 1022K)

They know but they also know they'd be shamed if they admitted it.

Monkeys do the very same thing. Females in heat will prance around beta males delighting in his suffering.
She knows and draws please from the uneasiness she causes.

That’s a 11/10 in bongland

Although giving some random whore hundreds of thousands of dollars is retarded, once you give that money away you shouldn't be able to sue someone to get it back. That's your idiocy and you should have to live with it (unless there was some sort of contract involved and it was an investment or something)

Men are thirsty as fuck and women are catastrophically irresponsible and short-sighted, especially when it comes to finance. Men who do this sort of shit have not been in enough relationships and been around women enough to truly understand them. They're all operating on a biological prime directive of resource escalation. Men escalate as well, but generally only to the point of sex and possibly children.

Women escalate with regards to resources and they do it with the same ferocity and vigor men do it with sex. The problem is with men there is a predefined endpoint. With women there is NO end point except the one the man forces on her. If left unchecked a woman will demand more of your time, she'll demand to move in, she'll demand a house, a car, a bigger house, a nicer car, a vacation house, vacations leading into more expensive vacations, "events" at your bigger house, "gifts" for her friends, and so on and so on.

It will never end until you either discipline her or run out of money and she leaves you. I'm less sure there is a solution to this on a social level than I am about one on a personal one. This is because it follows prisoner's dilemma dynamics. Men will betray other men for pussy and as long as that's the case women will be able to exploit this, especially thanks to social media, and inflate their value WAY beyond reality. Pussy is in a bubble.

>i'll just put a retarded tattoo on the back of my shoulder, why not

Attached: no light yet i work.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Justice prevails :D

>all these cucks supporting the woman

Yes, he's retarded for giving her the money, but any small victory against the growing tyranny of women should be celebrated. Always put thots in their place, no exceptions.

It's a british 10/10

Why do British love the trashy mid 2000s American style so much. We’ve moved past that look so long ago

To cite my gf, who I think is a very level headed and smart woman(made her do the IQ test that gets thrown around here, 112 and it was the first time she was seeing it, though she got tired and answered randomly to the last 7 questions): "I want pleasure, I do not care about value in society, problems, sadness, I just want to pursue pleasure in life and be happy". Told me while crying after a fight we had during days of bad mood because I was feeling stuck with my useless job. Think about what an average woman has going in her head instead. Much like the kind of man that throws himself at you with his chest high if you look at him in the eyes too long.
Women allow males like us to feel at ease, loved, happy, wholesome, and all you want, but if you let them gain too much control you end up in all kinds of fucked up situations because of extreme shortsightedness.

how do you tell a girl to dress more conservatively?

>On her Tinder profile, Bulgarian Ms Radeva, 37, claimed to be an investment banker working for Citibank who was single and looking for love, a court heard today. But Mr Kooter told the High Court in London Ms Radeva had lied about her profession and got married to another man just weeks before they met.

>When their relationship broke down, Mr Kooter sued her, claiming he had only given her the £182,000 to invest for him, because he thought she was a high level professional investment expert. He also demanded another 36,000 euros he said he lent her.

>Of the 36,000 euros, which Mr Kooter says was a loan, he added: 'It's the sort of payment a wealthy boyfriend could make to his girlfriend...There is no evidence that he would have expected the money back. 'It seems clear that the only reason he now wants it back is because the relationship failed and now he is suspicious...Ms Radeva has explained that his suspicions are unfounded.'

>'But it is quite clear that the money he was paying her was an investment. She described herself as a capital investment manager on Tinder and in emails.' There were numerous emails detailing 'the process of making arrangements for Mr Kooter to make investments with Ms Radeva,' he added. At one point in the emails, Mr Kooter expressed nervousness at what he was doing, saying: 'Just putting a large amount of money into your bank account seems a bit reckless.' Ms Radeva replied: 'Don't worry about this - you can trust me completely.'

>He granted summary judgment in the sum of £182,050 against Ms Radeva, plus £3,641 interest, and ordered her to pay just over £20,000 legal costs. But he refused to award Mr Kooter the 36,000 euro alleged 'loan' he is claiming back.

TL;DR: he gave her £180k to invest for him thinking she was a finance professional, and gave her €36k out of "love" - the judge only gave him back the investment money because it was found to be a literal scam, but a court won't give back actual gifts to roasties.

Still that's pretty amazing in this day and age

ROOKIE MISTAKES

Attached: NYA-HA-HA-HA.gif (675x227, 73K)

>Mr Kooter

Attached: tumblr_inline_nsilf8t02F1qf0esf_500.png (500x501, 175K)

find a new gf, honestly

Dicks are short-sighted traitors with no understanding of finance.

>inb4 my dick is a long-sighted traitor

>I want pleasure, I do not care about value in society, problems, sadness, I just want to pursue pleasure in life and be happy

Attached: 1431009631060.jpg (480x232, 25K)

My wife does nothing like this and we're going into year 17.

Then again my wife would have made a great autist had she been born a man so maybe my experience is abnormal.

ResDEX
THIS. ALWAYS put roasties in their place, it is always the right move and it is never the wrong move.

Women are a meme I can’t tell if being alone is better or not. Sex is cool and all and relationships are great when you’re in the groove but eventuallly they show their true nature and become needy and bitchy all the time. All my friends with GF’s are always on the phone trying to calm them down over some dumb shit or explaining why they will be late and asking if they can do this or that, the only men I know who appear to set the rules are literal millionaires, even one of them had a shitty fiancé always bitching and asking for gifts.

As long as there are omegas to be fleeced, thots will stay thots

yeah exception not the rule. always important to know that there are exceptions

Attached: bch halloween 2018d.jpg (1536x2048, 631K)