My IQ is 96. Is it enough to learn to code? I started with Python

My IQ is 96. Is it enough to learn to code? I started with Python.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-142911~01.png (1080x1212, 590K)

you phone posting at best, and posting some fat viper
you are never gonna make it zumzum

If we told you that you couldn't. Will you just take it like a bitch and walk away just like that?

nope. I would try

Why do you want to code? Pajeet army is waiting for low tier jobs and in less than 30 years the whole process will be done by ai.

if you're low IQ then python is the PERFECT language to start with.

Then you already have your answer then. It's infinitely better than trivial external shit we'll send you.

Yes it is. High IQ is a meme which gives you depression and a tendency to procrastinate. 100-120 is optimal for not being a retard and actually getting shit done. You're close enough. Also, dedication & learning > IQ.

I would SUCC her milkies dry

...oh and python is for trivial scripting, just follow along with Node.js tutorials on youtube and just like that you will be operating in a realm where literally one good idea can make you a millionaire. the fact that Node.js exists and everyone with an internet connection isn't a millionaire is literally proof that wealth inequality is in perfect accordance with nature

Attached: 1530907097364.jpg (680x418, 95K)

OP here. Thank you for the replies! It might sound cringy but I consider you indeed my frens!

Attached: 1525021164127.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

post bank account fagit

Thanks fren and noted ! Here's one more for your trouble

Attached: AAQQee.png (483x856, 739K)

>bank account

proletariat detected

Attached: Dillonheraldry.jpg (400x600, 52K)

is xamarin a good C# career path?

Na. Try journalism instead.

If you are not too bright but you still want to do something related to programming then you should do freelance web design using wordpress. You just need to use tempmes and know how to aquire domans and web hosting which is pretty ez.
If you want to work for a company them be ready to show your problem solving tru algorithms and data structures in a whiteboard and also explain yout reasoning in detail or u can also be a minority but then you need to at least have a bachelor's degree

Wrong. IQ trumps everything.

sauce name please dear lord

python unironically easier than php, which is the language that triggers elitists who can't accept to see random kids typing spaghetti code that performs as good as their shit niche hipster oop language

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

instagram is /gagi_b but I dare say the pictures I posted here are her most flattering ones.

>IQ
>tendency to procrastinate
We are reaching levels of COPE previously thought impossible...

redpilled
bluepilled

>python is for trivial scripting
Delete the default python installation from a Linux system to wreck it (did so). It's far from being utilized for only for trivial scripts.

hey user, there’s a daily programming thread on Jow Forums too. good luck with it.

fair enough.

Conscientiousness is statistically closer related with succes than intelligence.