XCM

I now have 100k of this shit.
I just doubled my stack with a fraction of the money I invested in the ICO.
Tell me how dumb I am.

Attached: Coinmetro2.png (255x197, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit#gid=0
coinmetrostats.cf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But... why

pretty dumb, source of wealth ruined this shit

Enjoy the random KYC checks even if you fart in the wrong direction

i'm confused, what going on with this shit now.

Hoinestly I just like Kevin.
He has that thing about him dunno, only seen it in highly motivated and succesfull guys.

Attached: Coinmetro.png (1600x1220, 250K)

I invested 1000 dollars, its now worth 150.

Are you gonna hold or sell like a retard?

Attached: James-Allen-Main-p_2931264k.jpg (858x536, 71K)

Con metro

Attached: 1547824707194.jpg (1108x1280, 103K)

I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 0.005 after the rest of the investors get there coins lmao

I bought into the hold meme with the rest of my portolio and now its all worthless so i'm a retard either way.

One born every minute...

>my 200 is now worth 30
kek. Also fucking lmao at the morons who celebrated when it temporarily went up to 0.03. Isn't it already a disaster when it dumps from 0.15??

I was gonna shoop in kevin but I like how smug he looks.

Attached: coinmetro01.jpg (858x536, 128K)

>He has that thing about him dunno, only seen it in highly motivated and succesfull guys.
It's called "being a fucking scammer" LMAO fuck me user you really are a bad judge of character.

Yeah could be.
We'll see.

Anyone remember this?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit#gid=0

Attached: 1534061002288.jpg (1280x1823, 165K)

lol how much are you getting paid to bump this thread?

1 XCM/ post so I got a long way to go.

Also increased my stack to 50k, I just went with my gut instinct. If they get margin trading online soon as well as debit card, TAM and ETCF before the end of the year, I could for sure see at least a 1.00 euro XCM price.

Will it happen? Who the fuck knows, it all depends on if Kevin manages to secure funding but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

SOW kinda fucked it up desu.

But it may still work.

Exchange is looking good.

1000x EOY. Rumor Justin contacted Coinm to list their token. Gonna breakout soon.

buying the absolute bottom is a no-brainer and biz is right now completely retarded, again.

So, zero.

0.015 eurocents I'll have you know!!

What do you think the price will be in 3 months?

To be clear my initial ICO investment lost 88% of its value after last week. Now, I bought the bottom and an XCM price @ 0.04 € is already enough to cover the costs of my initial and the new investment.

It either moves up, down or sideways

No but seriously, it all depends on what happens. Will Kevin manage to secure enough funding to push full speed ahead with TAM, licenses and the like? Will the margin trading be released in time?

It's up in the air, no one fucking knows

my KYC got approved today and i just sent a few bucks from my bank account, a SEPA transfer. It was a matter of seconds till it showed up on the exchange, which is pretty nice.

btw i'm not saying the last months wasn't a shitshow, but, well, it works...

You got this right, he will make this a succes. He won't even give up if $ runs out, he'll just put the exchange on hold and look for investors.
Don't let the biz autists who can't tell scammers and legit go getters apart fool you.

what? a SEPA transfer usually takes a day. it's definitely not processed instantly. wtf?

you're dumb. it's going to $0. kevin even said they need more money to keep going another year and $24k daily trade volume (fucking l.o.l.) isn't going to be enough
coinmetrostats.cf/

It's actually 45k and raising but yeah still not enough.

is it possible to withdraw XCM yet? it's an option under the Withdraw tab

>24k trade volume

Well of course, the exchange is buggy and holds no real advantages over other exchanges right now. It all comes down to if you ultimately believe that they will be able to implement their plans and secure funding.

It's a high risk but the potential reward is very high as well.

Not sure but if the option is available then shouldn't that answer your question?

available as in you can select it in the dropdown list, but I haven't read about minting yet,
I don't have any xcm to try

The UI is a catastrophe, the "0" on the numpad is doing funny things and stuff, they have a lot to do. But i managed to buy.
My banking account has a "real time transfer" option. Its just a normal SEPA transfer, no extra fees, but the receiving address has to support it. Works with CM, apparently.

The right time to invest should be after the TAM and ECTF are live. It wouldn't be enough to pump the price, but enough to know for sure they got their shit together. Buying now is riskier

I am about to drop 400 euros onto this mess. The potential reward is just mega juicy I mean right now it has a mcap of around 3m and it's a working exchange a pure shit but a working one.

I never heard of it before, is this just your bank or common for all banks in your country or something?
what country? either way that's great, hopefully it becomes a standard..

I'm in Germany and use a local institute. You have to tic the option, see pic.
As said, only works if the receiving address supports it.

Attached: echtzeit.jpg (1032x303, 32K)

Never had a problem with KYC or transfers here in Germany, too. In addition, so far the support solved any issue within a few minutes to some hours.

Two days ago I made perhaps what will be the dumbest crypto-related decision I've ever made
I'm spending the next few months accumulating only low-priced XCM with my paycheck as long as it stays under 0.03 euros, and holding my stack for 2 years.....my goal is 70K minimum
My gut tells me this exchange is gonna make it
The fact that it's so shitty yet regulation/normie-friendly in its early days, right out of the gate....I can't help but feel that in itself means it's gonna eventually turn around and be a huge success somehow

>my goal is 70K minimum
should be easy to reach that, good luck. Back to 0.15 € and you already have 10000 €

We're gonna make it fren. The only way for this token is UP!

Guys, look at the daily volume.. And that’s during a time when XCM is finally minted and people are converting XCM to euro then buying eth/btc etc to either trade or send to a different exchange to buy another shitcoin.. I see the volume dropping more in the short/medium term, I see the floor being removed and then possibly dumping a lot more once the 3 and 5c tiers can access their tokens.
Maybe it will be a success long term but there’s money to be made elsewhere for now and the XCM price will only be going down unfortunately. I say come back when the 3/5c guys dump and buy back in then.

when will the funds of the early investors be free to trade?

20% after 90 days then the remaining 80% 90 days after that