So, what makes you better than other candidates?

So, what makes you better than other candidates?

Attached: 1549893501440.png (1500x1000, 1.36M)

pivot tables

I have an uncanny ability to post brappers on an anonymous Mongolian basketweaving forum.

And I know how to pump shitcoins.

Am I hired?

Who Cares? Aparently you hire 10 people for the same position.

genetics

>locks and loads

>I invested in link back in 2019 when it was a hidden gem

>And that is why i come back wageslaving

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Because i'm black and it looks like you're missing a diversity hire

>4 men
>3 roasties, 1 is a muhnority
That mandatory quota disposition.

Attached: 1548865311141.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Am desperate and will work for a quarter of pay.

8+ years professional Jow Forums experience

You tell me

This question is of no value and undermines my confidence in your ability as managers. Why would you wish to torpedo your chances of hiring an intelligent employee by insulting them with such a question? I am skilled. I perform. I deliver. As management it is your job to identify areas of improvement and assist staff in improving. By asking this question you're telling me that you're not confident in your ability of this key managerial task, and thus decreases my confidence in you. Your image as a confident and capable manager is important to your staff and I'd recommend you never ask another candidate such a self-destructive question.

This.

I'M A TEAM PLAYER AND A MOTIVATED SELF-STARTER. I HAVE AN INFECTIOUS POSITIVE AND FLEXIBLE ATTITUDE AND I AM MOTIVATED BY CHALLENGES. ALSO I CAN WORK ON WEEKENDS. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU XIRS!

Attached: 1530223934136.png (320x240, 7K)

Well I'm not a stinky pajeet or worthless nigger.

I'm not looking for a job. I don't even know who you are, I don't know what you want.

If you are looking for wageslaves I can tell you I don't want for money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you let the tendies go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not sue you. But if you don't, I will stand up, shit on your table, and 360° out of that door over there.

i'm a girl, btw

Kek

I have an announcement...

Attached: 1549791638151.png (400x370, 193K)

>11 years of Jow Forums experience

Attached: 1549007198826.jpg (222x228, 6K)

"I'm smart enough to know that interviewing me with 7 people is a complete waste of your company's resources and their time."

Am I the only one who gets anxiety just by looking at that pic

Attached: 1367362834308.png (221x228, 6K)

>He thinks being smart will land him a job.
Never going to make it.

Honk niggers and honk janitors, fire them all.

A 12” cock

There are no other candidates, I am the one only with these skills and you will pay out the ass for them.

My father works for The Fed and my cousins provide a wide business network

Idk bro just give me the job and I'll do a great job.

I'll automate the brainlet manual work you do with scripting

Attached: 1544906926413.jpg (240x239, 16K)

There are no other candidates.

Now give me $10,000 relocation bonus

I love anime and I hikikomori

Pretty much my worst nightmare.

Attached: 1540235583397.jpg (768x768, 76K)

I LOVE being a slave! :)