I fully understand Jow Forums's skepticism about FOMO3D...

I fully understand Jow Forums's skepticism about FOMO3D, but many of you are going to be tearing your hair out in a few months. The clock doesn't drop, the pot only rises.

Also, we're working on ways for you to bet against us. We'll put our money where our mouth is.

Attached: f3d_feb_12_19-1.jpg (1020x1663, 270K)

No forks, no leaders, just a contract set in stone running on worldwide virtual machine which guarantees nothing except to function exactly as programmed for eternity. Add as inputs to this machine human greed and a need to FOMO as fuel for calculation and let the games begin, maybe end, but when?

Should I invest in companies that make replica katana's or buckshot for all the inevitable biztards offing themselves?

replica katanas
once I'm a FUTURE BILLIONAIRE I won't leave the house without my padded bulletproof kimono, at least 3 katanas and an AR15

Lol, you can feel the ultimate justing in the air: ETH and FOMO3D bull running at the same time as Jow Forums realizes LINK is vaporware. This board is gonna need mental health services when they see what happens with FOMO3D.

Forget scepticism, this is defo scammy dapp bait, stay away from the pot, bet against weed growers? Nah, isascam confirmed.

>pot grows
>bags of late joiners get heavier
>pot needs to grow to 8k ETH in some cases for people to break even
>most people still at a loss
Know how I know you're a desperate bagholder disguising yourself as a smug wojack?

Pot needs to get nowhere near 8000 for ppl to break even if they got in now. This is why you'll die a poorfag, you can't do math.

Maybe youre projecting about the 8000 though, because you know you'll. FOMO in around 2000.

your math is wrong, pot will be around 1.2k for ROI now.

This was the same poorfag who said the pot would need to be 300eth to ROI a week ago.

Hope you have your Katana ready for when the pot hits 1.2k, then 5k, then 10k, then 20k.

But if you really think this is a scam and will end soon, then make a bet on it when the futures betting contract comes out. I'll be glad to take your offer and eth.

You're so desperate to pull more people into this ponzi, it's amazing. Make no mistake, this is the prime example of a ponzischeme, no matter what your discord faggot overlords call it.

god damn this shit is still going around?

Yeah, it's gonna go on for a long, long time.

actually, it's more like the lottery with dividends. pretty simple and fair.

"A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors" No such promise is made, it's a terrible example of a ponzi scheme if anything, a true ponzi scheme would be must less up front

Yeah and the ones who bought in early for much less than what people are paying now are making the most profits, right? Don't try to deny this.

>No such promise is made
Meanwhile these shill threads promise great returns and an endless game generating mad gains if you get in now.
While Fomo3D makes no such claims, I agree with you there, it is merely a tool for those shills to pull more people into this ponzi.

Indeed, shilling is part of the game and will drive some to absolutely hate it, while others may want to give it a go. It's much like ads on TV, some I despise others I may want to look into YMMV

WTF, I just got a call from some Jow Forumstards mom that he's autistically banging his head on the kitchen table over seeing this thread three weeks ago.

Attached: memba_biz.png (772x269, 97K)

Finally bought 100 keys. When pamp?

Stop posting this shit you chimp, this is an intellectuals board and your garbage shilling of your scam is polluting the grade A, FDA approved quality of our content.

You're delusional for shilling this and I hope none of the newfags fall for this

salty nokeyer