An illegal venezuelan who came to my country because theirs turned to shit literally just took my factory job & now im...

an illegal venezuelan who came to my country because theirs turned to shit literally just took my factory job & now im pissed & want someone to suffer for it

Attached: trin-MMAP-md.png (1036x733, 72K)

how did he "take" your job user? your boss is acting illegally if he hired him and he didn't hav a work permit

8's of hate

can't you just make him disappear? are you telling me the police and justice system there have the time money or give a fuck when some vezezuelan refugee goes missing?

>8's of hate
waow........now saw those trips. real talk trini-user if they fucked you over then there are ways to fuck the factory over for hiring illegals

>implying this isn't a LARP

i doubt this is a larp user. i spend alot of time in trinidad and this is a real thing happening there with venezuelans coming to the country and infiltrating the workforce

Soca and steel drums factory?

This can't be real, Trinidad & Tobago is a third world country, mostly populated by people of African descend, furthermore it's population barely surpass the number of people living in Chicago.
I seriously doubt that there is any factory worker from there who browse Jow Forums and i also doubt that there are people that frequently spend time there..

larp & larp.

why would i be larping about a wage slave $150 in my name cant afford to look for work

what dont want to think lowly 3d worlders do the things u do

>cant afford to look for work
perhaps this is not a larp after all.. since we now have confirmed that you are black.

What is your portfolio worth? and what are you holding?

im asian faggot

nothing to be proud of, most asians are faggots

no, you are not; it has been confirmed that you are black, it's an established fact at this point.

quit shitposting user. TT isn't populated mostly by people of african descent. IT's a mixture of different races and the largest economy in the Caribbean with the largest amounts of natural gas deposits. Alot of people from the caribbean islands come to trinidad looking for work and decide to live illegally.

Lol dude im from Latvia and we literally collonized you cunts haahahahah

Latvian thinks they colonized the Caribbean. The state of /biz. No wonder we bear...

>we wuz colonizers n shit

Who's "we", nigger"? Duke of Courland was called von Kettler, doesn't sound very Latvian to me. The duchy itself was a remnant of the Livonian Order, which was a branch of Teutonic Order. It had more in common with Templars than with modern Latvia.

Also keep your little cuck mouth shut about 'we wuz colonizers' unless you're so rich that you fancy paying reparations.

Toasting in a nigger bread