WHERE ARE WE ANONS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.42.39 AM.png (1714x1110, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-11/two-large-chinese-borrowers-are-said-to-miss-bond-payments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically at denial

You might be right. That or we are slowly leaving depression

Somewhere around 3 or 5, real capitulation is yet to come.

We in biz know better however think about the average investor with lots of money. They might have been in a panic when bitcoin was around 5K

unironically 2

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (480x434, 28K)

belief

Wow. I can see that actually

Maybe we are about to enter beliefe. Did you see how quickly the lightning network delivered funds to the vending machine recently. "time to get fully invested"?

Or hope

depression made worse with constant barts baiting us upwards then crashing back down

Between 7 and Hope

3. People still think they'll make it after the next halving

COMPLACENCY

i meant denial.

Attached: Psychology-of-Market-Cycles (1).jpg (762x1194, 223K)

It doesn't work this way. It only work if you compare the state of real market emotions for both charts. Lie it down in a straight line, and find a historical psychology index data of above chart to compare it with crypto market state today.

No.

Between 6 and 7. The bottom will happen due to panic selling when the stock market plummets later this month. Screencap this.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid the memeline folks are.

Moving into disbelief imo

Somewhere between 6 and Disbelief. I think we're at disbelief, but I've been optimistic about this market the entire time.

This one gets my upvote

Attached: 25552A25-DA3E-4003-9AAF-4AF026446134.jpg (680x666, 66K)

that was pump to complacency, real drop starts now !!!!

SHORTGAAAANG !!!

Attached: 21345521343.jpg (207x244, 10K)

complacency obviously

Somewhere around 7. I don't know if it is before, after or during that big dip near it but it is around 7.

Denial.

see ya in goblin town bois

Attached: arehere.jpg (768x624, 159K)

Thrill

here

Attached: cheat sheet.jpg (800x449, 94K)

7, one more dump and we start depression.

i'm at hope.

this.

BTC IS GOING TO ZERO. Ripple will take over and surpass old boomer shitcoin BTC.
screencap this.

i got 10000 XRP's going to be a fucking warren buffet in couple of years.

We are at Denial.
Capitulation hasn't even come yet but it's getting close.

the truth is we had like 6-7 major capitulation events since the last ath.

Go back to Twitter

Do i move fiat into coinbase to captilize on this fren.
I have total 4k dollaroes, hopefully i can buy a whole btc and some shitter coins for keks.

normally i would say we are at least at 6-7 (Depression), but i think we cannot use this chart at all.

let me explain: this chart was memed hard all the time and most people here think the next ATH is going to come with 100% certainty.
so even if the charts look like we are around the depression phase, no one is actually depressed. everyone is like "gotta buy more shitcoin bags for the next ATH".

ur mom's house

that's just biz cause we're all autists, normies have been out a long time ago just need to give them a few more months/year or two to completely about shitcoins so it can moon hard again

im at complacency and that will change to hope at soem point. normies are at anger or depression.

anyone have the op image in a higher quality?

This, as well as the market is turning way way faster than any other

I'm a long-time Bitcoin autist and I really believe we're at the Denial phase of this chart. This is still predominantly a crypto board and many of the people here—those who aren't just shilling the usual P&D shit—still believe. The trial by fire is coming to an end, but it isn't yet complete. In my view, there must be one final wick down on huge volume which shakes out all but the most ardent believers and whales, and it's only then that the cycle can repeat and we can begin the long trek upward.

Attached: 1549978989679.png (1714x1110, 1.75M)

I'd also like to note for the newfags and retards that this chart appears at virtually every interval of the greater cycle. It gets posted constantly for that reason. This is also why linear charts are pretty shitty for things that have had exponential booms and busts for a decade straight.

Attached: bitcoin crypto exponential growth animated.gif (728x372, 504K)

Ultimate bottom wick will be between 1.2-1.8k,and BTC dominance will drop below 30%. Screenshot this.

exactly. more people need to realise this

almost everyone I know who got into crypto has now written it off and stopped thinking about it completely, certainly are not DCAing and putting more money into it. normies think this shit is dead. most of plebbit probably left ages ago. its just a small internet community of die hards still hodling and buying in anticipation of 100k+ BTC

I tend to agree. If you look at weekly RSI between Sept 14-Jan 15 we appear to be echoing that time period prior to the massive capitulation wick and absolute bottom. Only difference is that this time price is 10x previous capitulation wick. After this current trend reversal I could absolutely see price wicking towards 1.5k.

>and BTC dominance will drop below 30%.
too bullish, the shitcoins have to die as well. Right now only about 75% of shitcoins are dead. When the apocalypse happens, that'll be more like 80-85%.

AION Holders at ANGER stage. Kek. Enjoy your -99.99%

>the shitcoins have to die as well.

ehhh, I think that's just echoing the Tone Vay's brigade. If you're only charting BTC charts and are ignoring, BTC dominace, overall marketcap, altcoin marketcap, etc, you're doing it wrong.

Charting BTC dominance looks pretty damn bearish to me.

>Charting BTC dominance looks pretty damn bearish to me.
Based on what? Muh TA? Bitcoin dominance is a function of altcoin price and nothing more. Are you bullish on altcoins? Lol

I see LTC and ETH being worth a lot , especially ETH, with the rest dying terrible deaths or largely maintaining their current value against BTC. We'll see.

Oh, and Monero is okay, until LTC gets muh mimbly wimble dip dop shebop and then it's no longer the useful long-term BTC sucker it's been for the last few years.

We don't need a further wick down for 90% of the "projects" to die. The lack of liquidity will kill them if we have a more or less flat-lining year in 19 as widely expected

Random garbage has started pumping again. I think we've already bottomed, but everyone should do their own thing and trust their own read.

That's fair, but his contention is that BTC dominance will decrease, which I don't see as clearly being the case. It seems more likely that dominance will increase slightly as these things die.

Retards
Smart man. The last bull run happened after BTC bounced off of 1100 dollars. How the fuck can be back down to depression if BTC is still 6x? We are going back to triple digits and uncoupling. It couldn’t be more obvious

I'm bullish/bearish on a lot of things, but I try not to let that cloud my judgment. It's better to think like a robot without bias and let the charts do the talking. If they were to change tomorrow and tell me something different, I'd change my opinion in a heartbeat.

Right now, to me, it looks like the dominance is about to fall off a cliff in the next few months.

3x*

>Right now, to me, it looks like the dominance is about to fall off a cliff in the next few months.
If you're right I'll become a very wealthy man, but looking at the chart in a vacuum without considering what it's a proxy for is a mistake. This reminds me of those who chart altcoin/eth charts without taking into account that they're largely a function of ETH/BTC, which, itself, is a function of fiat pairs.

I don't see much movement in dominance overall, except ETH delivers an unexpected break-through

That's plausible to me, along with LTC as I said, and maybe a few sleepers like Holochain

Well, like I said, I'm looking at it in conjunction with Altcoin marketcap, Bitcoin's marketcap, Total marketcap, ETH and many alts. So not in a vacuum.

Which alts are you interested in other than ETH?

From a TA perspective:

-Looking at LTC even though I think it's stupid, because it looks like it might pop off.

-VET is looking good

-EOS & ETH giving me mixed signals

FA holds not based on TA: QNT & CHX

>VET
yuck

I agree about LTC, although I think the development is great as well. Happy to hear about some real movement in this space, first meaningful thing in a year...

We are currently at Hope. There is a lot of hope that March/April will be a major turning point. It will fail and this leads to disbelief but then August and September will be the Optimism period, by January 2020 will be belief. We'll have euphoria till 2023.

Attached: Big Boy.jpg (883x475, 119K)

Attached: btc4.png (1428x1772, 1.28M)

The bottom is always around 80% to 90% down from last ATH, which is where we are right now. Sure it could test the 2014 ATH of 1k, but why would it? Because it has done so in the past? If so, why not stop at 86%, as it also has done so in the past?

>the market must absolutely follow this one specific rule and if it doesn't then I have to question my entire reality
your entire rationale here is just one more example of what causes these cycles in the first place

I feel like it's bottomed march will bring the answers

How does anyone think Capitulation has not happened yet? Everyone sold already

>How does anyone think Capitulation has not happened yet? Everyone sold already
lole

Denial IMO. Too many survivors of the 2018 crash. Very few garbage dump scam projects died completely.

Somewhere between anger and depression. Crypto subs on plebbit are ghost towns, and most normies capitulated long ago. I mentioned my ETH holdings to a normcore coworker yesterday who was heavily invested during the December '17 bubble and he just asked, "Crypto is still a thing?"

Even the term 'Bull Run' has become a disparaging, ironic term to make fun of people on this board and plebbit subs.

I suspect we'll start seeing moderate pumps in April or May.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1681x318, 62K)

Euphoria

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Exactly this

We've only reached the bottom of bottoms after alts decouple

It doesn't matter. SAY IT LOUD. SAY IT CLEAR. MARKET CRASH IS FINALLY HERE.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-11/two-large-chinese-borrowers-are-said-to-miss-bond-payments

We’re at disbelief you idiots. Or at least that’s where I am because I bought in 2014. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*HONK*

Attached: 0FE983C5-89E1-49D1-9BAF-9B5539A8D95F.gif (511x512, 105K)

almost at depression

it bounced off the ATH of the previous bullrun
the same thing would mean bouncing off 20k now

Attached: 1520976179973.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Wow that beat market chart is completely wrong.

>LTC
nope. It just becomes a shitty zcash. Monero is king

>denial
this

>It just becomes a shitty zcash. Monero is king
Would you mind elaborating?

bottom is definately in ETH will be 300 in a blink of an eye and then youll be fucked

I think were on our way down the first half of depression

Been pushed too far sideways to be denial. My money's on depression. It'll keep getting pushed sideways till eoy and then we'll see another slow vertical push.

I also have 10k xrp. I think thats enough, now I'm trying to decide what I should buy next.

XRP whales are moving into LINK. They are starting to realize it always has been about Chainlink

Rip XRP

Attached: XRPLINK.jpg (682x411, 26K)

buy REQ sirs

Remember bros. So long as a single straight-jacketed asshole is rocking back and forth muttering mooooooooon, we're still in complacency.

Faggots here do not represent retail and we're seemingly unable to accept that this cycle plays out at increasing scale and that 1 thru 7 only apply to the recent entrants from the last cycle.

The only thing that could wrench things is that this chart doesn't actually apply because the whole thing is a wash traded scam to ape this chart and that scam lacks the liquidity to pay out on the GOX victims getting their coins back. The price of BTC will be humiliated to 2014 highs for that reason and this chart will not capture it.

what a wonderful piece of bullshit

only uneducated slavs and other niggers could take this seriously

This one

it's the jeets

Looks nice

March will see new lows.

Complacency

>biz represents the market as a whole.
You probably don't get out but when is the last time you heard a normie talk about crypto