You honestly thought you knew investing better than Warren Buffett because you momentarily got lucky with shitcoins...

You honestly thought you knew investing better than Warren Buffett because you momentarily got lucky with shitcoins. You didn't listen.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: buffett.jpg (1940x900, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www8.gsb.columbia.edu/articles/columbia-business/superinvestors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In 1961, Buffett revealed that 35% of the partnership's assets were invested in the Sanborn Map Company. He explained that Sanborn stock sold for only $45 per share in 1958, but the company's investment portfolio was worth $65 per share. This meant that Sanborn's map business was being valued at "minus $20." Buffett eventually purchased 23% of the company's outstanding shares as an activist investor, obtaining a seat for himself on the Board of Directors, and allied with other dissatisfied shareholders to control 44% of the shares. To avoid a proxy fight, the Board offered to repurchase shares at fair value, paying with a portion of its investment portfolio. 77% of the outstanding shares were turned in. Buffett had obtained a 50% return on investment in just two years.

Holy shit, 50% ROI in just two years! Truly unheard of!

I’m up 50% on my shitcoins in a week and a half.

>Warren Buffet and Elon Musk on crypto:
>"No."

really makes you think

Attached: 1548131495080.jpg (550x532, 15K)

Just some permabull who got lucky on indexfunds. When the recession kicks in he will be homeless in no time at all.

>Just some permabull who got lucky on indexfunds.
That's not what Buffett did at all. Are you terminally retarded or just baiting?

Prove me wrong he got lucky with a bull market, he has 0 skills besides shilling his index funds

>I’m up 50% on my shitcoins in a week and a half.
And how much risk did you take compared to him? Can you even quantify it or are you a turbo brainlet?

>Prove me wrong he got lucky with a bull market
You are so fucking retarded it hurts.

www8.gsb.columbia.edu/articles/columbia-business/superinvestors

is it luck if he's been lucky for the last 50 years?

MSM is no evidence, they're all liars. Try something real.

He isn't even the coolest guy with the second name Buffett. That honour belongs to Jimmy.

>columbia.edu
>MSM

Attached: 1548922071295.png (586x557, 66K)

Check the charts its been a nonstop bullmarket ever since the 30's. How people lose money, I don't know
See, you can't actually prove he wasn't just lucky.

It's harder to make multi-millions of dollars 50% return than your 100 bucks.

Basically insider shenanigans

He bought AAPL at ATH and now it's down 40% already what a fucking idiot.

Wrong

Lmao, how?

Based Buffet.

Fuck crypto and fuck Jow Forums.

>he will be homeless in no time at all.

Quality bait right here

yes, out of hundreds of millions of people making random bets in a market, at least one guy will keep getting it right for 50 yrs and become a multi billionaire.

it’s all luck. he’s a brainlet. he bought the top of IBM when it was the world’s biggest company.

>get lucky many times in a row with shitcoins
>become new warren buffet in 50 years
>shit talk about kids investing in their space-time-coins and call them stupid

Yeah, he's gonna be just fine. He's got a shit load of hard assets. However, he's been trying to keep others from.following his strategy by being fucking sneaky. Hard assets is what you want mein neegars.

he cute tho

Attached: BN-IE350_0430BH_P_20150430104316.jpg (749x499, 26K)