Uh... guys? Did we choose the wrong coin?

Uh... guys? Did we choose the wrong coin?

binance.com/en/trade/NANO_BTC

Attached: nanowirex.jpg (1048x907, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wirexapp.com/small-perfectly-formed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Did we choose the wrong coin?
That was obvious months ago

Attached: nanochart.png (838x532, 42K)

nope, I went in yesterday

holy shit

Attached: colinLMAO.png (1144x6677, 1.42M)

I swear, this Colin guy is the second coming of Vitalik

hope you have your 1k nanies.

>we
You know chainlink is just a Jow Forums joke right? Don't tell me you fell for the /ourcoin/ meme, user.

>another payment coin
imagine thinking nano has any chance long term

Attached: xrpshutitdown.png (778x550, 779K)

> No inflation
> No fees
Imagine any other non privacy coin thinking they have a chance.

There is a Vishnu on the Block Lettuce

Attached: colinlevishnu.png (800x480, 397K)

Would you rather want satoshi to look like this or csw?

he looks like someone that would eat babies.

Fuck this I'm goin all in . I just installed a wallet and got Nano in a meter of 5 minutes from a faucet.
This shit works and this wallet is sexy as fuck.

Attached: u2JXW1fPQIgmXGn0JY2wtpOr2JESTmqzRsh9RfgX1kYPrqoHkssSEMQKc5hpTpBsniTNFXtt5Bq3anFNoe3D=w429-h343-nc.jp (429x343, 33K)

wallets are one of the easiest and fastest. I've personally introduced all my frens to crypto with nano. so simple, so easy.

Attached: xrbcvince.jpg (990x1024, 129K)

wirexapp.com/small-perfectly-formed/

Small, but perfectly formed
February 12, 2019 10:49 am Published by gemma.doswell

Here at Wirex, we’re always looking for exciting projects that will offer our customers something different, to help us cater to every type of crypto-user. That’s why we’re so pleased to introduce the latest coin to the Wirex family, Nano (NANO). It joins Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP, Ether, WAVES, Wollo and DAI as the latest cryptocurrency that Wirex users in the EEA can buy, store, convert and spend, quickly and simply.
Why Nano?

Nano is a next-generation cryptocurrency with great potential. It aims to create opportunities for individuals and communities to interact with the global economy on a more even playing field, by offering features unmatched by legacy blockchains. Like Wirex, the team behind Nano endeavours to makes money more efficient, for a more equal world – and we’re delighted to be a part of those plans.
So what makes Nano different?

The important underlying technology that differentiates Nano from other cryptocurrencies is the concept of the Block Lattice. In the Block Lattice, every account has its own blockchain – rather than sharing one single chain in which everyone is competing to get their transactions into the head block. This unlocks a world of functionality. By allowing simultaneous transactions, there is no limit to how many can be processed at once, resulting in incredibly fast transfers and huge scalability that can be achieved with very little energy expenditure.

As the world becomes more eco-conscious, the environment is an important consideration for any crypto intent on becoming a global currency. Nano is designed to address this issue. Rather than relying on power-hungry mining to secure the network, Nano uses a process called Delegated Proof of Stake. This model gives the user the freedom to delegate their voting stake in the network to any representative they choose, who in turn uses the stake to vote on consensus. This emphasis on decentralisation and responsibility defines Nano.
Where did it all begin?

The Nano story began in 2014 when an ambitious software developer called Colin LeMahieu began to explore inefficiencies he identified in popular cryptocurrencies at the time. Using his extensive background as a developer for the likes of Qualcomm, Dell and AMD, he set about developing a protocol that addressed the issues he felt would prevent the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. From this research, RaiBlocks was born.

The project garnered extensive support, maintaining a strong community of developers, enthusiasts and entrepreneurs throughout development. In January 2018, RaiBlocks rebranded to Nano. Since then, support for the coin has continued to grow. It’s clear that Nano users put a lot of emphasis on the underlying merits of the coin, rather than focusing on the day-to-day price fluctuations that are an inherent feature of any cryptocurrency.

Nano and Wirex: a perfect match

Speed of transaction is a feature prized by the Nano community. As such, integration onto the Wirex Visa platform is an exciting next step in the coin’s journey, creating the fastest decentralised bridge between cryptocurrency and real-world spending. As if that weren’t enough, all in-store purchases made in Nano with the Wirex Visa card pay back 0.5% in crypto – giving you an even more compelling reason to start spending Nano today.

Want to give Nano a go? Buy it in your Wirex account right now.

i hope it stays down for a few more months so I can increase my stack to 10k nanies.

I’m in the same position.
I’m starting to feel fomo again after a long time.

You can do virtually the same thing with bitcoin and sq cash.
>Buy BTC on Sq Cash
>Order Visa Debit ccard from Sq Cash app for free
>Send funds from BTC to card
>Swipe anywhere or order anything online

nano is legit and is taking adoption.
this is just a step.

Nano has the lowest marketcap of them all however, and has the best tech, while remaining decentralized. This is bullish AF.

BTC boomer answer - don't use crypto, use credit cards!

lol yeah.

Fuck you corer !

Sold all my req bought this GG linklets

If they're going to ruin my Wirex this time. I swear to god I'm going after them and post a dickpick on r/cryptocurrency/

Attached: 1508349745600.png (549x473, 35K)