New money won't enter crypto until hacking is under control

Right now the space is way too dangerous to enter due to all of the hacking and security issues surrounding crypto. This is the fucking truth. No hedge fund is gonna put money into crypto until they can get some assurances first.

Attached: download (11).jpg (275x183, 15K)

wat? there will always be a new clever exploit. this isn't unique to crypto. card skimmers are a thing, but that doesn't stop us from using atms

Why isn't anyone doing anything about all the problems? We're living in a time with super computers and underwater sea stations and million-dollar laboratories. And still, everyday when I watch the TV news shows I see all sorts of problems!

What are the scientists doing with all that technology? Just sitting on their patoots? Just yesterday there was another plane crash. Isn't that what we have radar for? Why isn't someone taking care of that?

And then there's all those people starving. You can't tell me that we can't figure out a way to feed them. What about all those high-energy vitamin supplements I read about? And what about the dehydrated space food? Someone has got to start putting this information to good use.

Attached: 1549860183711.jpg (800x997, 283K)

>New money won't enter NASDAQ until hacking is under control

That's how retarded you sound.
First rule of IT security: risk and attacks are unavoidable. And funny stuff: blockchain is one of the safest fields on IT by definition.

that plebs still lose their funds by keeping it on exchanges and getting them stolen by phishing and trojans, means we are still very early in the game.

what are you talking about don't be a retard and crypto well bitcoin is the safest ever.

anyone with half a braincell ( that uses linux+gnu) wont have risk at all.

> no hedgefund
who cares. plebtier plebboi you are

that's all true, but i still think it's time for bitcoin banks to show the fuck up. they should help adoption greatly. and as opposed to traditional banking you can choose to keep complete control of your funds making the bank merely a 2fa signatory for your funds, and also it would be your ln hub in most cases.

Dont leave your money on shit tier exchanges; get on an exchange that cold stores funds like Nauticus.exchange

And not one with a CEO that's gonna fake his fucking death like the canadiancuck

>actual 75 iq

If you don't have the necessary braincells to secure your bitcoin you don't deserve to be rich to begin with because it means you are dumb as fuck and have money.

Dont get upset pleb I'm just the messenger

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>1 keylogger and you lose everything
>every month a big exchange goes under and loses a hundred million
>Lightning networks is a joke
>No other coin is seriously trying to scale

it's all shit. sub $1000 bitcoin coming

agreed.

Oh yes sir Nauticus sir very good exchange sir

In the early 1990s many people were reluctant to use debit cards. It took a long time for internet purchases to become common place.

The Electronic Funds Transfer Act put the burden of security and loss on financial institutions. If my account gets hacked, I call my bank and tell them they fucked up. A fraud ticket is opened and my money is returned while they figure out what happened.

Things like the ETFA got normies and boomers on board with the internet and debit cards. One of the financial institutions is applying for custodial license to hold crypto for normies. This will help.

Dude what the fuck do you think is happening literally every single Friday?

no you are a baby.
watch out with mister craig wanker he likes his meat young!

Attached: 1549537843756.jpg (531x405, 35K)

this basically. crypto is the future but not in its current state

You haven’t hear about bsv the real bitcoin?

You haven’t heard about bsv the real bitcoin?