I just moved my entire $25k crypto stack into VET, because I heard something during a business lunch

I just moved my entire $25k crypto stack into VET, because I heard something during a business lunch.

There is going to be a lot of salt around here in a week or two. What's coming is ridiculous, but I'm hindsight should have been expected.

Attached: 1523121800822.jpg (1280x1920, 720K)

by golly, thank you for that great info mate.

>posting Chinese girls to cope that he got China hustled

I'm hindsight

why is hair peeking out the hottest thing ever

he really is desu ne

I was about to do this with NEO but this may have swayed me. Tell me again how amazing this will be n I'll pump ur bags

I have no bags, I just exercise every opportunity to derail thot posting threads.

LMFAO I meant that for OP but same goes for the pubes

Shill me BRO pls. Any industries in mind? Make me pull the trigger

Jim Breyer is married to a Chinese shipping magnate. The sister of that magnate is US Secretary of transportation Elaine Chao.
Breyer capital is the primary VC behind Vechain.

This connection is about to become realized, and what I overheard and from who was substantial enough proof that I need to be all in right now.

Breyer capital was the VC behind facebook. Breyer is incestuously close with the Chinese government and is literally friends with winney the pooh(Xi)

Shill success. Thx m8

WHO??

are you enjoying your conversation with yourself CREAM nigger?

This is Jim Breyer standing front and center next to Xi Jinping and the top members of the communist party in China.

Jims crypto bags consist of ETH and VET.

It's starting soon.

Attached: BN-VX945_110217_SOC_20171102020704.jpg (900x471, 68K)

What have you heard?
Otherwise just heavy bags supposedly...

Jim standing between Xi and his wife, exactly in the middle of this image. If you understand the first thing about China you will understand the significance of his position in this photo.

Attached: 1549650516629.jpg (540x540, 46K)

WHO IS THIS MILKER?

If I give details and it comes back to me I will not only be fired but also shitcanned in the whole industry. Anyways good luck to anybody who is getting in. The connections are there.

Yea I'm interesting as fuck

Thanks for sharing mane. Much appreciated