What are the odds that mainnet is delayed & they cant get it to work in the real world?

What are the odds that mainnet is delayed & they cant get it to work in the real world?

Attached: 93E966913C8B4357A813611A6664C961.jpg (340x270, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/a1hdbs/will_private_permissioned_blockchains_use_link/eaq12oz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very close to 50/50

50/50

0%
you cant delay something that doesn't have an expected arrival time

50/50 ish
Way better than others though

Attached: jpnwudz9mzr11.jpg (415x532, 25K)

>he still thinks there’s a real world

It’s memes all the way down lad

Attached: 1B7F37F2-C16F-4443-9AE9-FAFEA5829C4C.jpg (640x800, 114K)

Attached: 1548794500932.jpg (777x1777, 269K)

Look at pivotal tracker.

which one is it?

Attached: sirgay.jpg (777x1777, 506K)

Very likely

100%

>He hasn't taken the transcendence pill

thats not what you really have to worry about. you have to worry that their lack of business knowledge, connections, or previous experience means that they're likely to not "win" the position they're going for with businesses and institutions, and that a similar idea copied or built by people with that experience ends up winning out.

If you take the red pill you stay in meme land and I show you just how real the memes are

Attached: babylink.jpg (600x800, 71K)

you should worry less about mainet working and more about adoption.

>lack of connections
Kek

Heres the global director of business development sensually massaging Blythe Masters sexy feet

Attached: 1549890523596.jpg (1472x1360, 308K)

I’ve seen this promoted a few times here over the past few days. It’s not Blythe Masters feet.

T. The quiet ChainLink team member

good fud. but the jewelery has already been matched

Who is this loose canon

We already lost, see this

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/a1hdbs/will_private_permissioned_blockchains_use_link/eaq12oz/

of the 3-4 people related to chainlink the company, none of them have had any prior experience or connections to the fields they're trying to propose chainlink for.

nice try, but you fail on that claim with sergey alone

Companies trust each other and are happy to share the cost of running a decentralised node. Kek

Attached: cf8.jpg (232x162, 5K)

100%

everything else is discord fud

lol, you can't be serious

Link please? I missed this

Are you?

Attached: E5933AD1-AA83-4AB8-A8CB-9CCB6266CEE3.jpg (750x413, 269K)

It's not like I even need the money right now, but seeing this project succeed would make me so happy, just knowing all my fellow Jow Forumsbros made it. That sergey & co achieved their goal. That we crushed plebbit and their lame currencycoins.
I'd also like to silence all the people irl that hate crypto because of the stupid idiots that inflated btc to $20k. Having been in the scene since 2013 and now crpyto is just seen as a ponzi. Feelsbadman.

We're gonna make it frens. Keep faith.

Attached: 1519155106-flank-steak-horizontal.jpg (1250x834, 680K)

I feel if LINK doesn't work out i will kill myself, I was already coping hard with christianity just to live another day, I literally have no drive for anything in this world, it's all wickedness, i just wanted to be rich to leave a mark in the world doing good things, without money it's just superfluous and it's better to just die, probably will go off from starvation or something and walking meaninglessly in the streets without eating or sleeping until i die

lighten up, francis

this just confirms that Sergey is a pathetic tryhard

Attached: 1540971964524.jpg (428x682, 58K)

It's guaranteed user

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

The average linktard everyone LOL

I think its some dark forces starting to attack us linkies spiritually. . .

The average linky is a retard. After being in a discord with some i came to the conclusion most of you are inbred morons. 80% will not make it and that makes me happy.

>real linkies use discord

Don't be retarded

Code isn't even half finished, sell the news when the whales pump link again..

everyone that uses discord is a retard, that has been obvious from the smart. smart anons stay user.

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

Well you guys basically worship a cube/hexagon. Think about that.

Attached: B4684F6A-F535-46F9-ACB2-0C9314F49F4D.jpg (1600x1600, 138K)

If big enterprises know LINK has such a huge ROI , much bigger than any of their own enterprises, why there isn't a enterprise hoarding all of LINK instead of running their business and then getting a 2000% roi in two years

Checked fren

Try getting that approved on a company's balance sheet as an expense... Also, they don't need to, they will get their shares...

Everybody knows you can't get your Golden Retriever wet after midnight.
Fooking newbs. Thankfully they didn't feed the doggos or they would have a pack of raging pitbulls running aboutl

why? without a working mainet, there can't be adaptation

the discord faggots are the crazier ones, not the norm.

Hoky kek

>discord
>retarded

Everything checks out.

Yes it fucking is Blythe, I recognise those sexy legs anyway. Even the same watch on her left hand.

Attached: piano mummy.jpg (630x950, 78K)

This is what happened with jnt, who were more connected than Link

Checked

You're kidding yourself

KEK saved

>What are the odds that mainnet is delayed
Delayed from what?

This image speaks the truth.

hear hear

>did a quasi-exclusive PoC for Swift
>got namedropped by World Economic Forum (and its founder), Capgemini, Gartner, Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, the EU, ...
>acquired the premier TEE project in the world run by Cornell brainpower (TownCrier)
>has been raking in half the crypto world over the past months
>had the incredible foresight to acquire the "smartcontract(s) dot com" domain years ago
>etc etc etc

>"you have to worry that their lack of business knowledge, connections, or previous experience"

No, I really don't.

R E N T F R E E.

i hope link dies

luckily this seems unfuckinglikely

I bet you also hope to lose your virginity. Funnily, you losing you virginity is much more likely than LINK dying.

So what's the story with Blythe? Did the team just give her a shitload of tokens to run her own neet node?
Can't say I'd blame her, it's a solid plan. Certainly easier than the gig she left.

Attached: Blythe-Masters.jpg (594x350, 57K)

remember to turn your trip off this time for when you go back to shilling link.

Ah yes, I'm sure they gained amazing business connections by selling bouncy castles.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

checked

Attached: 1545500545508.jpg (2742x442, 271K)

They had 250M pledged from SEED and tapscott as an advisor and pilots with at least 2 central banks, one of which was rumored to be CBoE. Coin is worth 3 cents after a 25c ico and will literally never recover. Don’t put your faith in crypto

B O U N C Y
C A S T L E

Attached: BOUNCYCASTLE.png (676x679, 266K)

Still trying to figure out how her departure from DA plays into all of this. My gut says unironically bearish but perhaps not. She left for "personal reasons", so could be literally anything.

Check the telegram if you’re ou haven’t lately. That guy Hans is now demanding his money back and attacking the team nonstop. Remember how autistically bullish he was? It’s fucking hilarious.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Yeah honestly doesn't look good, but you just KNOW Sergey has other massive partners lined up.

I didn't because I never bought JNT/went into the TG but did see mention of that guy Hans several times. Fucking kek. It was so clear from the outset JNT was going fucking nowhere.

He needs to get a grip

Attached: 1524427765648.jpg (2656x2875, 978K)

I'm 30 and had multiple threesomes in my life, no joke, keep coping

I'm literally going to call my unborn son Link.

I openly have a foot fetish, everyone know's it's my thing and have done for a long time.

As an expert in my field I'd be 99.98% sure these are the sweet pads of Ms Blythe Masters.

Also this.

Attached: 35599eed741f46e989a0891e80baa37f.gif (300x300, 48K)

Haven't seen any "link fudder discords". Plenty of link shill discords tho

I knew a milf who fucked Sergey. It was her hobby and she was open about it. She told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most are chronic masturbators and and desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard, long and are very selfish. She enjoyed seducing him, and the way he reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted him to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she was fucking retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such terribly mishaphen people to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up woth downie spawn 15 times. She was hot as fuck even at 40 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more 'tards had their way with her over the years, I couldnt bring myself to try and seduce her. She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.....

Chainlink has been out since 2015 so it clearly cannot work in the real world, that's a fact.

>10 best doggo's
My life is now complete.