TREASURE HUNT

Jow Forums!!!!!

What are some legitimate lost treasures out there we can go searching for and make it?

Nazi gold?

Sunken ships?

Bandits stash in a mine shaft?

Lets contemplate hidden treasures that are out there put a team together and get FUCKING RICH!!

Attached: open-treasure-chest-overflowing-with-jewellery-elevated-view-PFD123.jpg (1255x1390, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZpGoxr44sI
abc.se/~pa/publ/nau_chag.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Re5wJBUu2-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>find lost treasure
>gets taken back by the country it came from
Nice treasure hunt.

gay reddit spacing

fuck off redditfag

You're not supposed to tell the country you numbnut. They do this regardless, you gotta smelt that shit.

OR

You can sell it to a museum.

Only literal nu faggots care about spacing.

cry

harder

bitch

nigger

Attached: 1546905548274.png (655x409, 69K)

>TREASURE HUNT
>not taking to the seas and sinking ships yourself
you make your own luck in this world lad

Attached: 456540654060.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The San Miguel was a Spanish ship carrying large amounts of precious metals and stones that the Spanish king hoped to sell to fund his ongoing War of Succession. In 1715, it sunk in a storm off of Cuba and has never been found. Some speculate it is one of the richest treasure ships ever to have been lost.

Attached: el-galeon_2_orig.jpg (1066x800, 214K)

>has never been found
unlikely.
the ship might have never have even sunk

youtube.com/watch?v=pZpGoxr44sI

Here are some other lost treasure ships.

>What are some legitimate lost treasures out there we can go searching for and make it?

There is natural production of nuclear fuel (Deuterium) beneath this area.

Attached: 654551-thumb.jpg (601x481, 56K)

That was in 1551 fren and off the coast of the domincan repub

abc.se/~pa/publ/nau_chag.htm

The NAU CHAGAS

The 32 gun nau Chagas departed from Goa heading for Portugal in 1593, under the command of Francisco de Mello, one of the "greatest naus that ever were in the Carreira, loaded with great wealthness and precious stones and all the best of India".

Portuguese crossThe rest of the fleet consisted of the naus Santo Alberto, and Nossa Senhora da Nazareth. Both the Santo Alberto and Nazareth sprung fatal leaks and were beached in the Penedo das Fontes and in Mozambique's Island.

The Chagas took all the cargo in diamonds and other precious gems from the two lost naus as well the 400 passengers and crewmembers, of which 230 were slaves. When they reached the Cape of Good Hope, the nau started to leak and they were forced to send overboard a lot of cargo. Not the diamonds, only the food and victuals.

Estimated value: 1 billion

Attached: lisbport.jpg (583x645, 94K)

Most of the buried treasure still out there is sunken in the deepest most dangerous parts of the ocean. Any of the treasure that was easy to reclaim had already been found and smelted/sold off.

crypto exchange private keys

where do you get those?

I assume you would hack the exchange owners accounts and attempt to steal their identity to make the hacking easier.

Any treasure you find, the government will be sure to rape you of every last cent. If you do find, don't tell anyone and sell it off very slowly, trying to keep anonymity.

Ouija board for Quadriga

nazi gold in a lake
probably your best best although very dangerous

You have better odds looking and finding this treasure than playing the lotto.

Think about that.

Attached: Virtual-Treasure-Hunt.jpg (1000x948, 2.01M)

Most recent big discoveries where on land.
The most hardcode idea would be to go hunting in antarctic however.

I plan on exploring the lake when my crypto money takes off. I dont have the funds to pay for explorer another country remote town merky lake with nazi gold in it atm. i will do it for the adventure only

Bro I feel like a just saw my baby pictures.
We are all grown up and everything is disappointing.
Well if you could find it, there is supposed to be literal mountains of gold the lost Palace of Deinda

I’ve actually done some research into these.

Fenn’s Treasure is probably the easiest to find

what treasures are in the antarctic?

youtube.com/watch?v=Re5wJBUu2-Y

isn't it found?

I'm doing some research on it too.

2010 was when the treasure was placed here is the poem of clues. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

FENN'S POEM:

This actually seems fun and legit.

As I have gone alone in there

And with my treasures bold,

I can keep my secret where,

And hint of riches new and old.
Begin it where warm waters halt

And take it in the canyon down,

Not far, but too far to walk.

Put in below the home of Brown.
From there it’s no place for the meek,

The end is ever drawing nigh;

There’ll be no paddle up your creek,

Just heavy loads and water high.
If you’ve been wise and found the blaze,

Look quickly down, your quest to cease,

But tarry scant with marvel gaze,

Just take the chest and go in peace.
So why is it that I must go

And leave my trove for all to seek?

The answers I already know,

I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak.
So hear me all and listen good,

Your effort will be worth the cold.

If you are brave and in the wood

I give you title to the gold.

Attached: 9342232986_461bc529fd_o.jpg (250x206, 7K)

No one has claimed to have found it and Fenn checked a couple years ago

Np. Everyone thinks it’s in Yellowstone.

There are also a few treasures buried in the Arizona and New Mexico area. I think Dutch Schultz’s treasure has already been found. There are a bunch of legendary treasures you should look into too. Look up the Dead Sea Scrolls.

There’s one treasure that I plan to look for after I make it. Treasure hunting is something I plan to do a lot of in the future.

Bro I'm obsessed with fenn's treasure now. I genuinely think it's in New Mexico. north south of santa fe.

There’s a subreddit with more clues he’s released. He’s said it’s somewhere special to him which is why people think Yellowstone since he spent time there in his youth. Some of the clues match locations in Yellowstone too.

Yellowstone is a horrible spot to put it. He would have put it where he lives in new mexico. Fenn was a flyfisherman and since I am one as well it seems pretty obvious that he brought the treasure up a brown trout spawning tributary. The san juan river is known for large browns.

This is what I'm thinking. If he's going to keep over million over dollars worth of gold on tap, he's going to want it somewhat close to his residence. Especially if checks up on it periodically.

I want to find the lost city of Atlantis

He’s a member of some board that oversees Yellowstone or something. The theory is that he buried it there when he was there for a meeting.

It’s buried off a road. Within a few miles probably. He claims to have pulled off to the side of the road, walked with a heavy case, buried it and returned within a few hours. Keep in mind he’s an old man

Yeah I believe it, an 80 year old guy hauling 40lbs worth of gold isn't going to go far.

The lost SS honor rings. If a honor ring recipient died the ring was taken to Wewelsburg castle. At the end of the war the rings were taken from the castle and hidden somwhere in the area. The tower was then destroyed.

Its estimated that around 10000 were kept in the castle. One honor ring goes for $8000 to $25000 depending on the condition and recipient.

I would not report this if found. Chances are you won't get shit and the rings will be melted down to create some sort of memorial plaque.

Sell them slowly so you don't flood the market.

Attached: 0710so1-10.jpg (650x529, 76K)

4 people have already died looking for this shit lmao.

Hopefully I won't be one of them.

you thought that through. If I lived in europe I would be looking for all kinds of crazy artifacts.

Unfortunately the US, isn't as endowed with this kind of stuff.

There are supposedly some mines that were hidden and some have hidden stores of gold in NM/AZ. I’m planning on moving out west soon and finding a mining claim

I'm from cali, but, I lived in AZ for a little while, I heard there are many abandoned mines out there. I'm sure nevada is the same.

user, if you’re interested we should keep in touch to discuss more treasures. Do you have a burner email?

maybe I should set up a treasure hunt discord.

I made a treasure hunting discord if hunters want to keep in contact.

https://
dis
cord.
gg/qxJ
PwH

Just put in the address together

Attached: shutterstock_606386186.jpg (1000x667, 104K)

cut that old fag shit
find Satoshi Nakamotos Bitcoin password and be set for the rest of your life. You Neets wouldn't leave your room if gold was buried in your backyard. Get on that Cryptohunt

The odds of finding treasure is ironically better than making a million from crypto nowadays.

You in the US? I’m in the SouthWest and I have a boat and a small amount of scuba experience.