I would LITERALLY rather die than go back to wagecucking. Any other anons feel the same...

I would LITERALLY rather die than go back to wagecucking. Any other anons feel the same? I finally reached a breaking point where I simply refuse to wagecuck any longer. I cannot for the life of me imagine going back to the 9-5 grind. Have any other anons had a similar experience? Share your story, what was it like for you?

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (374x374, 24K)

Yeah, fuck that shit. How are people just okay with slaving their life away?

Dno man. It's horrific. I can't ever get in that routine. Gonna have to work in an aluminum factory cause I went all in on crypto.

I can't stand wagecucking yet I end up showing up to work every time. I am the ultimate self- cuck

Only 3 more days till the weekend, wagie. Better not be late tomorrow

Just shut your brain off for 8 hours

just stop going, pretty easy.

idk, I literally had a mental breakdown of sorts from it. I just can't continue waging. This is from someone who has been doing it throughout his entire 20s, it's not like I'm just upset over my first job.

I did. just wondering what experiences other anons have had relating to finally reaching their breaking point.

Yeah same fuck that. I work freelance, it's amazing, do whatever the fuck I want while I wait to get rich on crypto. My rich boomer parents give me money whenever I need it cus I'm starting a business and I got a master's degree. Good shit.

Same boat as you. Just enough money to survive, not enough to make any moves, and not enough time to even enjoy the little money I did have.

Got fed up, joined the military, got out at 3 years for early separation (honorable). Started doing private military contracting for $120k/year, but I only work 6 months out of the year.

Now I have plenty of money and time to do whatever the fuck I want.

why would you need money from your parents if you're freelancing? you shut-in losers are all the same lmao

i need to wagecuck to put more money in stock market, so i can retire early and not have to wagecuck anymore

exactly what you mentioned really, even my normie friends have felt the same way, that it's the most depressing shit to go to school for like 15 years just to work for the next 50.

Did you have to kill people?

Nope, I work intel. Back in the military, I called in some air strikes, but never pulled the trigger on anyone with my gun if that's what you mean. Guess it depends on how you define killing.

that's gay. joining the military is pointless unless you smoke a motherfucker with your rifle or knife.

blowing up pakis from your gaming chair. Now that's based

Cope

Thank you for your service

Attached: rothsnib.png (1200x917, 1.06M)

Yep.

Worked in a cubicle for 1.5 years and was suicidal. If I had to do that until 50, I would absolutely just kill myself.

But I quit and started doing construction instead.

Then quit that and started my own handyman biz.

All good choices.

I take it you probably make less now?
Kind of in the same situation, making great money but fucking hate what I am doing so much.

dam im in similar position, but only been doing the construction for a few months now. how long did you do it for before going off on your own?

most of my 20s. I'm 28 now

You’re that same larper I schooled like 6 months ago aren’t you?

I literally can't, I spend all day just thinking about my faults and flaws and picturing the sweet release of death.

Attached: 1524913150466.png (655x509, 25K)

I'm making 58K Aud in a cubicle and it's so fucking bleak, the work is easy as fuck but the whole situation just sucks the life out of me

I only get through the day fantasising about retiring at 40 when investments pay off

Im still in uni and I spend my free time daydreaming about the golden bull. I dont understand how you guys can wage cuck in your 20's. I dont even work and I am already tired of this bull shit

5 more years until I quit and coast on whatever until I run out of money and kill myself

An heroing has crossed my mind. But I just can't until my dog passes away.

>9-5
>Not 6-6
Lmaoing at weak office workers
T.Steel Worker

I'm back to wage cucking. Sucks. Don't know if I'd rather be dead, but yes the monotony and meaninglessness of working 9 hours a day for someone else and exhausting all of your creative and emotional energy, merely for enough money to make ends meet, is saddening.

Attached: MiZrj8W.jpg (386x661, 79K)

>12739218

Attached: 12bprlzuocl01.jpg (872x675, 72K)

What do u make

50k GBP

I have to do a 16 hour shift today because there was a snowstorm last night and all the single mothers called out because "they have nobody to watch they kids"

Ah Lord Rothschild, you look especially faggity today.

Fun fact he doesnt have a birth cert and is much older than you actually think

My dad just quit one day. 4 or 5 more years and he would have gotten retirement benefits, but he hated his job and just stopped going. I can respect his decision now.

Yea, I'm gonna go travelling at some point.

Wageslaving while travelling doesnt seem as bad.