Who would win in the ultimate fight of Jow Forums, chinks or kikes?

who would win in the ultimate fight of Jow Forums, chinks or kikes?

Attached: IMG_3595.png (590x523, 318K)

God how did she become so hideous

>act

Vegan diet

as if you even needed to ask

God's chosen people of course

Kikes are tape worms. Chinks are ants.

Lesbianism is extremely stressful. You have to pretend not to like men all the time and you have to deal with other woman all the time.

when you become steeped in the doctrine of the left/democrats, you are inviting a great ugliness into your spirit

your body reflects your spirit...

That image looks edited, right? Right?

Officials conferring

Attached: Watch-Ellen-Page-tearfully-asks-people-to-‘connect-the-dots’-on-LGBT-hate-crimes-780x405.jpg (780x405, 33K)

Would really like to ejaculate onto it

well there are over 1 billion chinese and only 14 million of us (jews) so from a numbers standpoint they have a serious advantage but they also have lower iqs, and hence fewer inventions. Even lower when you consider their verbal intelligence (which is really true intelligence, hence why europe has more nobel prizes than east asia despite europeans having "lower" iqs than east asians)

>LGBT
i always throught it was cruel to force gay/lesbian/bi people to take on all the baggage that comes with lumping the severely mentally ill into the same group.

Chinks all the way if kikes aren't using goyim as shields. They like to camoflage themselves as white while attacking as hebrew.

it's LGBTP now.

Attached: cwcadf.png (338x511, 243K)

False dichotomy. Its Jews are evil not inferior.

This. They just exploit high trust peoples and free ride on the commons. they are essentially parasites. I don't think ticks are particularly intelligent compared to dogs, that just how ticks survive.

Ticks don't have power over dogs though lol

didnt europeans conquer the entire planet? not saying i particularly give a shit about that, but those in glass houses (ie claiming moral superiority) really shouldnt throw stones

the brits then the spaniards and french did, not sure what that has to do with jews.

Yes and the second biggest empire in history was Asian. Applying modern morality to history is retarded.

He is implying that Europeans are just as evil because of imperialism/colonialism

ah so you get to collectively blame jews, but when i apply that same method to europeans, thats out of bounds. gotcha
you guys honestly sound like the sjws who bitch and whine about white privilege all day

i didnt imply anyone was evil. im saying the logic you use to claim jews are can just as easily be turned against you. i dont believe either side is evil

So Tu quoque. You sound like a nigger now.

Attached: tha_fellas.jpg (359x430, 26K)

0 self awareness. you're the one issuing collective blame on jews, but when your own nigger logic is turned against you, you REE in dismay

who really gives a fuck about being "evil"? morals get you nowhere other than a good conscience, which is why success is sexual selection for psychopaths.

Not an argument

looks like a gd klingon

not a rebuttal

my nigga

>RiGhT WiNgErS ArE ThE ReAl SjWS!

What logic, its evidence based? It's literally been proven that Israeli government is implicated in child prostitution were they specifically target children from former Eastern European countries as easy pray among many, many other things.

The Jewish religion hates Christendom and its adherents.

Do you think people just start randomly hating a small almost unknown religious group of people. Don't be fucking dumb, the average Israeli jew follows a fucked up religion at worst and is extremely nepotistic at best.

Jews in power are by far more subversive and destructive to its host nation than any white man in power.

Do you think its coincidence that literal geniuses and Europeans kicked out Jews out of their countries hundreds of times?

Fuck off.

what's the problem, print and do it

but its seems that you value rationality and logic. I issue a challenge too you, read a couple of books, things like 200 years together and seriously research why people are antisemitic.

I don't care if it takes you 10 years of casual study for 5 minutes at a time when you are bored.

If you find no proof for some justification of antisemitism. Disregard it and never take it seriously again while having the actual counter arguments from research you did yourself to destroy anybody who brings it up or at the very least you understand human psychology a bit better which can always be useful especially if you plan on going into business for yourself.

Don't use Jow Forums or the stormfaggot website though its a hive of retardation and disinfo.

Fallacies cannot be arguments. The reason I know you are a nigger is because niggers notoriously use tu quoque to excuse their niggerish behaviour and the niggerish behaviour of others. That is why they can't form functional societies.

quit shopping her forehead, it doesn't look like that. seriously what's peeps beef with ellen?

left leaning dude here, guarantee i'm more attractive than anyone else on this board

This guy doesn't realize Rockefeller is the top jew and passed control of the right to his people. Israel owns EVERY republican senator. The Republicans sell out to israel so much that they run up the national debt giving them bombs and planes and protecting them through destabilization

pajeets
buy mobius, sir

The more I keep passing her photo in the catalog, the more I'm liking her