Was anyone here on Jow Forums effected by the Meta Mask app? I didn't use it, but someone must be pissed at (((them)))

Was anyone here on Jow Forums effected by the Meta Mask app? I didn't use it, but someone must be pissed at (((them)))

Attached: METAMASK.png (592x328, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/google-play-store-metamask-malware/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait what happened?

What happened?

MY TOKENS ARE GONEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THST WAS $5K WORTH OF SHITCOINS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED NKGGER TELL ME

working fine for me. my .0115 ETH is safe (for now) :^)

Lost half my ETH in that shit months ago trying to shrimp farm or egg collect or some shit, I can't even fucking remember

what what the fuck?? I had 10k LINKIES stored in this shit. WHERES MY LINK

WHATS WRONG WITH META MASK?

Attached: 1544845185656.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Its stealing bitcoin from its users

Look up story on btcmanager d0t c0m

Mine is fine, are you trolling?

Attached: 20190212_213533.png (720x1001, 346K)

Here ^

That was a phishing app not the real thing, metamask is browser extension only.

And whoever downloads an app and puts money on it without checking the website deserve to lose money kek

(((They))) gobbled up all the shekels

This.

Metamask is still good. also, wouldn't download anything from the google store or apple store that handles my crypto lmao.

Attached: 1329010312675.jpg (625x625, 229K)

In my OP i said the app

To be fair using a browser extension is not necessarily more secure(metamask needs lots of permissions), but at least people should check on the official website anmd make sure it's legit

Yeah, I make sure I use the legit site. But I see what you mean, its really easy to get duped if you don't know what to look for.

thats a funny meme dude. but bernank was all about studying and implementing depressions and recessions, not stimulating anything but his colon and liver. he was printing capital for naked shorts not boosting the economy. that is until his pals stole all the assets and he got the payoff in the "envelope"

I've had it in more folder for about 8 years. I probably haven't used it since 2011. It was right there and thought I go retro for once.

bitcoinist.com/google-play-store-metamask-malware/

>bitcoinist.com/google-play-store-metamask-malware/
Who the fuck doesn't compile their own crypto wallet? Jesus. Some people just don't need crypto.

MY GODSUNCHAINED CARDS ARE GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH