I was told that it was alt season. Why would everyone lie to me

I was told that it was alt season. Why would everyone lie to me.

Attached: 1549946498087.webm (640x900, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/blackprincesskaty/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea I'm gonna fap to this

Is able to still penial massage to vaginal situations
2 thumbs up

I am so lonely, not even smelled a young pussy since last tailand trip

alt season means nothing because nobody knows which alts are coming back, and which have seen their aths and will never recover.

thats the problem with alts, especially those released after the 2013 bubble, most of them never survived more than a couple of years, and its going to be even worse for the batch released 2016-2018

kek

Basically gotta find the alts that don’t die. I haven’t figured out which alts ill hold for the next run, but I’d imagine it would be smart to choose alts with solid fundamentals. For example, LTC is a literal copy of BTC. It’s network volume is much smaller relatively, but BTC gave enough incentive for the miners to remain, a coin like LTC that has been around should survive no doubt. Monero I suppose is another good one considering it is almost like the head of the privacy coins. Ethereum can be argued, but I see no harm in throwing a little at it.

Any other coin carry much more risks in my opinion. Of course, BTC should be the main proportion of ones folio

the problem is you don't know which ones don't die until everything else has died off. there's no way to know, especially with the alts created during the ICO phase.

i think its obvious coins like litecoin have no long term future, but i also dont think any btc fork/clone or payment/feature coin has much runway with scaling coming along. monero might end up being unbeatable in privacy for now, but only until the entire class of privacy feature coins becomes obsolete some time in the future.

I would argue LTC is one of the only coins with fundamentals. It’s a literal copy paste of bitcoin that went live fall 2011. As long as the network hash rate is increasing (and thus difficulty), we should expect gains. The LTC halving is I think half a year before BTC, so it tends to move first.

LTC has a non-negligible share of the dark web market so there is that. Why it isn’t XMR I dunno

the problem with litecoin is scaling dismantles it's fundamentals, and it gets exposed as a chinese toy and nothing more. right now it obviously has staying power, but unlike bitcoin it's merely a stop-gap solution.

because monero is a literal pain in the ass to use securely. do it wrong and you have at best bitcoin level security, maybe bitcoin + tumbler level. having to (very slowly) sync the entire blockchain and use generally poorly designed wallets of which where is no mobile solution for a lot of people isn't worth it. especially when any market worth their shit has tumbling built in (which is a terrible idea but people buying drugs online aren't techo wizards to know that)

Attached: zxfor3tn73c21.jpg (768x768, 86K)

It’s because ”monero” sounds like beaner Monopoly money.

>the problem is you don't know which ones don't die until everything else has died off.
It's actually not to hard to figure out right now unless you are new. I have a few picks and no none of them are chainlink. One of them is LTC though.

if youre picking shit like litecoin or alts that have been around before 2015 then it doesn't really count. the obvious things from the ICO phase are already very highly valued, and as speculative value wears off in this space there isn't a whole lot of money to be madecompared to a couple of years ago.

Litecoin is the only one that I've picked from before 2015.

I wouldn’t go for any coin that doesn’t have its own moat. Like, what value does LTC have that BTC can’t do? Nothing that I know of. XMR has privacy, but that’s just tech and tech can be slapped onto any competing protocols. ETH has staying power because it’s made its mission to be the world computer and is willing to keep breaking itself in order to innovate. It is the only protocol with a development culture that seems to focus on what it can’t do in order to make itself better. That’s a philosophy that will take ETH ahead of any competition. BTC and ETH are literally the only coins with a moat and staying power

bitcoin season

yep, pretty much what ive been saying for a couple of years now. it's clear a lot of alts can stick around, and some can do very interesting things like maker, but until we've moved into the next phase of cryptocurrencies, dominated by second layers, shards, and all the tight coupling it brings (much like what ethereum did to funding tokens/feature coins), we won't know what's actually going to stick.

Maker, really? I just listened to an interview with Rune the other day. There are some really concerning things about MakerDAO. Namely, there are multiple centralized oracles that can push a kill switch that halts the network. And the incentive structure is so convoluted that they don’t have an elegant way to enforce good behavior. Their literal protection against their many single points of failure are “well we could pursue legal action.” Imagine how fucking well that would go. It seems to be a project that wasn’t fully thought out, so they kept inventing sketchy bandaid solutions to keep the shop afloat. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s critically compromised within a couple years

Bbbbbrrrrrraaaaappppppp

Well, why did you buy shitcoins instead of alts then?

Attached: it is alt season, sorry you're missing it.jpg (661x166, 16K)

instagram.com/blackprincesskaty/?hl=en

SKY

I’ll say it again, LTC is a literal copy paste of BTC. LN will also apply to LTC, I’m willing to bet LTC will last just as long as BTC.

The only uncertainty is if Charlie Lee and the retards that run LTC now decide to change the way LTC operates. As long as LTC functions like BTC, it will have value and people will mine it. That is because the genius Satoshi clearly understood how to incentivize people to stay and support the network.

Ethereum isn’t guaranteed anything. They are going for customizability, which has its own risks. We see now they are struggling to simply address mining updates. LTC for example, if left alone, will survive no problem as is.

Anyways for the next bull market, most of the coins we mentioned will do well. I’m just thinking long term here