When did you first realize that there is no grand future in crypto and that it was nothing more than a snake oil hype...

When did you first realize that there is no grand future in crypto and that it was nothing more than a snake oil hype job for idiots and NEETS/desperate people?

Attached: demi rose babe jelly reaction.jpg (1200x1897, 295K)

Attached: OP.jpg (800x789, 101K)

it's clear that bitcoin isn't going anywhere, and maybe ethereum has cemented itself by having 55% of all crypto tokens and projects dependant on it, but people making the assumption that because btc/eth have value alts without a userbase like btc/eth should have value too are making a very strange leap

Attached: 1518339764207.jpg (540x720, 102K)

stay poor OP.

about a year ago

Attached: 1518480817440.jpg (640x960, 148K)

t. lives with mom

Attached: 1519629753803.jpg (1097x1600, 449K)

>that side-eye from the beta in green

Kek

Attached: 1518914364891.png (612x613, 504K)

Attached: 1518459430886.jpg (700x1050, 231K)

Attached: 1518534775771.jpg (1260x1680, 205K)

when i sold my 5 bitcoin at $900 when it was on the way up.

But I'm not poor. I make a 6 figure salary doing something I like. Stay Neet and dreaming that your meme coins will be worth something one day.

generally just reading crypto youtube comments and seing crypto reddit/twiiter

there's definitely more people on the wrong side of 100IQ than on the right side in this space

when my black taxi driver uncle started talking about it. He also started talking about Alex Jones around this time.

>this is the level of intellect of the average crypto "investor"

Attached: crypto normies hodge.png (503x430, 361K)

if bitter roasties make this face it means they are triggered and you're doing something right

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.26.20 PM.png (332x368, 145K)

When people (in real life) ask me how I knew to sell the top in 2017, I always chuckle and say, "You're not going to like the answer."

Of course they insist, so I chuckle again and say, "Once I started seeing black people talking about it I knew it was time."

I'm not LARPing and it's worth it every single time.

Attached: 1549853164621.jpg (470x470, 45K)

It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that Bitcoin is a huge scam after reading the white paper.

you have to trade daily for small gains. Dont fall for the HODL meme and you can actually make it.

unironically how i knew it was time to start getting out of drop shipping in 2016.

based and redpilled user.

>tfw traded daily back in '17
>kinda failed
>decided to trust in HODL in 2018 because of all the people who were making big bucks from holding shit I sold
>now I'm 50%- my starting

In hindsight, thought I wasn't up 10000% like other people in 2017, I was always far in the positive, which is much better than where I am now...

are those roasties all the same person?
if so, name?

Trading works even better in a bullmarket.

Shut up faggot.

Right now user because of your post
>thanks a lot

Edsca web certs
Ipv6 embedded Bitcoin transactions
Hierarchy threshold keys where the master is never publicly revealed and exchanges will never exit scam you again

This nigger has more patents than everyone else combined. The future is ours and all you have to do is take it.

Attached: 1540418453000.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

Literally MADE for BBC

Do people not understand math? They need to teach inflationary and deflationary currencies in school, money creation too. If this person had the some brain cells they'd realize BTC is going to hit $1,000,000 in under 10 years

damn. she looks asian too

agreed - source?

I made 20k from it at 19, does that make me an idiot. People have made a lot of money it's just your such a fag you get in before the ship has sailed

Nope that is the same look I give fags when they say that Dentacoin is the new Bitcoin.

You're proving OP's point. Crypto has no future because people only see it as quick way to make money.

makes sense, not sure correlation means causation but the timing works out

lol @ the jealous fucking mongoloid in the background. Go tend to your cats you stupid fucking bitch, no guy will ever want you.

>all people have the same intentions and time horizon

Does anyone actually give a fuck about crypto though, besides the two dozen neckbeards actually coding on it?

I personally DGAF if it helps some poor kid in Africa get into the financial system and uplifts their community. All I want is safety for myself and my family, in the form of wealth. This is why I speculate with coins that are obvious scams (BTT, for example). I don't give a fuck if BTC ends up replacing the dollar or not, as long as I still have my house that I own outright, can travel the world unrestricted and can send my kids to private schools.

obviously the lower classes don't care... just like they don't ever care about anything important. want to see a world where everyone has lower class mentality? that's africa, and the whole world would be at pre-colonization levels
appeal to popularity never makes sense because most of you are functionally retarded compared to those who actually advance society. and that's ok, the whole point of crypto is to trick you all with gains so you fund positive open source development that will influence governance for the better and improve life for everyone longterm
most of the money is of course lost in opportunist scams, but this isn't any worse than the stock market or politics - there's more churn, but the lack of regulations also allows for moonshots. leaving R&D (= human advancement) in the hands of GAFA is not a legitimate option, fossilized megacorps lose sight of the greater good fast. Ethereum is already getting there too, but there's enough people interested in an alternative it can work for the next decade, until the cycle of innovation starts anew

That's like saying the West milked African resources for centuries in order to build the technology it needed to "raise the tide for all boats". Its obvious bullshit, since wealth disparity is at its highest level ever and capitalism has ensured that a handful of people control half the world's wealth.

Again, I don't give a fuck about billionaires, starving Africans or the state of the world. I sure as shit ain't going to save it. I will make money out of markets as I understand psychology, but to hear so many people "getting behind" shitcoins as the way to a brighter future is pure hubrus. Its all for the money, unless you really are a highly functioning autist that genuinely loves cryptography and code (less than 0.01% of the current crypto base).

from day 1. You can still make money on it though.

This is what ruined crypto. Nothing but faggot daytraders and scalpers left.

RIP.

no, that's not like saying that at all, as there's no implication the people involved now have the same motivations and moral values as the people involved then, nor was the process the same
for that matter, life in most areas of the world is drastically easier and better now than 100 years ago
again, nobody cares about your opinions on billionaires, africans or the state of the world. we know you're shortsighted and selfish, as ~6+ billions people on earth are. the whole point is to use your selfishness in a win/win relationship, which is really the intemporal basis of capital allocation
you seem confused between crypto and shitcoins, too. nobody cares about the latter. they're part of the churn mentioned above, inevitable parasites brought on by the necessary lack of regulations
crypto = bitcoin, ethereum, zcash, monero, few ERC20 projects... the rest is noise. as flawed an indicator as it is, even marketcap could tell you that

Since my coal mining uncle asked me if I knew about it and wanted me to buy some for him. If illiterate coal miners from a shitty dilapidated town wants in, then you know its a ponzi scheme founded on hype for unintelligent people to make it rich

Buttcoin took off years ago. The people remaining are those who want to be rich but have no creativity, no skill, no innate business skills, and no chance of making it. Stick to crypto fellas. Either that or play the lottery, it's the only thing keeping you going.

salty about her flapjacks

2018 january when I dumped my bags on late adopters

The amount of filters in that picture is just baffling

>This is what ruined crypto. Nothing but faggot daytraders and scalpers left.

This and the hundreds of scam shitcoins. HODLing mentality is what creates insane exponential price rises. Also, people giving away BTC for scam shitcoins followed by scammers cashing out BTC puts continuous downward pressure on BTC.

It'll be interesting to see what happens a year after the next halvening

Attached: Bloomberg.gif (325x433, 692K)