Sorry boys, Tone Vays canceled the bull run till 2024. Keep a look out on biz till then for further instructions...

Sorry boys, Tone Vays canceled the bull run till 2024. Keep a look out on biz till then for further instructions. Pleasure doing business with you gentlemen.

Attached: A181E415-9185-4215-8DB8-CF4E0D3A6E83.jpg (1962x1113, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga, Tone only knows to short BTC he's been wrong about the up trend all the time. He doesn't even trade.

So what should we do to make it?

damn this bear market took its toll on tone

>2000 to 22000 bullrun

>halving

Don’t forget to look for those number 9’s in the tea leaves.

Tone is literally the most bearish crypto personality on the planet though.

tone owns less than 10 bitcoin

He can’t be that cucked. Even I have 16 and I don’t have a jewtube channel.

he did a short for 1 coin value and was saying how it was such a big risk for him and almost got liquidated
he isn't wealthy, just a bitcoin personality
his knowledge on bitcoin is very small you'll realize this when you listen to him speak

REMINDER
medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d

Tone Vays to what many consider one of bitcoin gods LITERALLY put up his crystal right in front of the faces of everyone which they will all ignore is exactly what i needed. He says this bear market is likely to last as much as 3x as long as the one in 2014-15 which makes sense. It gives me time to accumulate as much as i can because im broke as fuck and crypto is my only way out of poverty. 3 more years of not breaking new ATH is plenty of time for us poorfags to get as much bitcoin as we can before this last final retarded bitcoin bubble will ever have and we can be the jews after we sell the top.

Shittest hair in crypto

He must have at least 70-90. He’s been buying since 400

then why was he so emotional about a 1 BTC short and was too afraid to double down when he almost got liquidated

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO

>Shitcoins !!!

You ever see what a Jew looks like when you take a dime out of his pocket?

too bad the time traveler told us 100k 2019.

do you have that bread I vaguely remember it

I feel like this guy is wrong a lot tho

I am not even sure what is worse, his trading abilities, or his haircut.

Probably his haircut, but it´s close.

Attached: vays.jpg (400x400, 60K)

I'm really dissapointed in his last video; he sucked 17 guys off in the session and didn't even swallow one drop. What a let down.

Attached: DIt3BZpXgAAQWFF.jpg (800x956, 74K)

Fucking kek. Motherfucker looks like a fat Albert cartoon character

old man is right expect a crash before the halving

Attached: download.jpg (1039x674, 80K)

day chart hasnt even broken 55 ema yet.
market is in full retard mode
If longs dont hedge their positions at 4k expect a margin call