If you think your crypo crash pink wojak days are bad, just thank god you're not this mutt failure

If you think your crypo crash pink wojak days are bad, just thank god you're not this mutt failure.

Attached: billy McFarland.jpg (1400x933, 301K)

at the end when they said
>he has moved back in with his parents

I was crying

Attached: 1548882547927.jpg (600x600, 31K)

qrd?

He didnt actually though.. didnt you see the end when the black dude was like “billy’s living large still”

Fyre festival on netflix

I assumed that he moved back in with them before "getting back on his feet" with the new scam

Didn't this fag make enough for making family guy lmao

this dude should honestly be an inspiration. Had he actually pulled off fyre festival and done it right, he would be a billionaire, or atleast well on his way.

kek

>anyone who has an idea should be an inspiration, even if they're retarded and the entire thing collapses

by your logic I must be the second coming of christ lmao

who are you people and why don't you have brains?

He was a retard normie optimistic to the point of delusion. This is what happens when you spend a fortune on marketing something you can't deliver. Even with the marketing he fucked up because he was specifically told not to mention Pablo Escobar's island, he did and so got kicked off the first island which would have made it tolerable, no matter the living conditions because of the aesthetics.
All he needed to do was listen to the experts that told he either needed to be honest or outright cancel the even and refund the investors. He wasn't even the smart ponzi schemer who walked away with the money because that was never an option given the circumstances and press surrounding it.

Attached: npc .jpg (1246x1146, 195K)

Reminder, that even with investors buying tickets for $250,000 and even selling out the festival, it was still a drastic failure. That is how much of a retard swindler he is. No sense of scale or time necessary, despite people telling him so almost every step of the way.

Just watched the documentary and it's really amazing to see how they marketed this vs. how it actually turned out. Did people actually believe that they would be allowed anywhere in the vicinity of the worlds top models and stars? They hate poors!

He was a piece of shit and even fucked over his employees by leaving outstanding debts for them to pay off. Look at his mutt face. He should never reproduce.

I have met and talked to celebs over the phone. They don't hate commoners, but often they expect to be flattered and for you to be interested in them. Some of them are cool people though.

The guy in the picture is awesome!
Went to a party he organised, fucked so many bitches afterwards!

The only admirable thing about it is that he fleeced rich people and gave them a taste of living like a peasant for a bit.

In their basement.
>Billy confirmed lurker mastertroll

Attached: Screenshot_20171121-111546.jpg (1080x1216, 140K)

He was sentenced to six years in prison

>Some of them are cool people though
I would like to hang out with Mel.

Attached: 1535763548112.jpg (255x254, 23K)

Kek, well put.

I talked to him about Hacksaw Ridge because I told him one of my family had been a medic in the war. We agreed on some things.

Are you by chance the user from /pol that got blackballed from working in the film industry?