What if few hundred traders suddenly coordinate BTC sell orders to 50k...

What if few hundred traders suddenly coordinate BTC sell orders to 50k. Bots would follow and auotmatically start buying everything up. Explain why it wouldn’t work ? user are you ready to engage operation 50k ?

Attached: 83891917-6806-45E1-98BD-4541B2285DD5.jpg (600x446, 37K)

just might be crazy enough to work.

Yer gonna need a getaway driver

This will absolutely work, we just need significant numbers and coordinated time. They wanted manipulation, they’ll have it allright

We start with prepping for operation 50k memes by posting same meme daily with psyop that follows

Literally a felony

It literally isnt

bumpin for operation 50k.

You can set sell orders at a billion. Womt matter because nobody’s buying at that price. Idiot

How is it a felony ? Too much CSI Miami for you fren
Bots will start moving price up while low sellers will have to increase the price because of FOMO and gread.

What you can do now fren is you can start force memeing and CIA glow in the dark psyop to educate anons on operation

The bot will just match the order....

???
>program bot to buy/sell according to YOUR OWN ruleset with the intention of automatically generating money (undermining the fundamental principles of society)
>the ruleset turns out to be fucking retarded
>OMG I HAVE BEEN WRONGED I WILL SUE

youre not thinking big picture, when there are many thousands of 50k sell orders.

...causing FOMO confusion and speculation, basically a domino effect that caused bullrun in 2017. Many sellers don’t realize BTC price is totally random number manipulated by highfrequency bots and few bitmex short selling wales

>its a felony for you to know how to manipulate price up when I making my money while pushing price down.

the only operation you will be doing is operation bag holding

A lot of people around will join, just wait

Well there are traders on sites like coinbase who have special privileges to trade without any fees. So they could trade to each other $50000 to their own wallets right?

Correct over the counter trading, basically what they do now if they need a small $200-500 price move

It’s time to put down the bong, son

It's called cornering the market, and it'll never happen in the ancaps utopia that is crypto, because some greater autist will want to ass blast everyone else at 49,500 and get rich.

>never happen
Please don’t be naive, we all know perfectly well that’s how 2017 bullrun began and that’s exactly how 2020 bullrun will start. Except it won’t be Jow Forums autists it will be coordinated highly disciplined group of hedge funds whales trading between each other while mitigating risks and manipulating upward price to goal target of 100k

This thread is the stupidest thing I've ever read

2017 was tether

if druggies and Venezuelans need bitcoin to survive
we can hold out to 50k and they will still purchase
but lets be honest on the run from 3k to 50k millions of normies will buy in too

Let's go

Attached: timetoact.gif (500x250, 1015K)

>This thread is the stupidest thing I've ever read
You must be new!