I knew a milf who fucked retards. It was her hobby and she was open about it...

I knew a milf who fucked retards. It was her hobby and she was open about it. She told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most are chronic masturbator and and desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard, long and are very selfish. She enjoyed seducing them, and the way they reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted them to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she was fucking retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such terribly mishaphen people to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up woth downie spawn 15 times. She was hot as fuck even at 40 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more 'tards had their way with her over the years, I couldnt bring myself to try and seduce her. She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.

Attached: Dno05elXsAEnPUG.jpg (1200x591, 78K)

oh wow, cool, can you tell me a little bit more? im quite intrigued at your methods of conducting business.

Ok

Jow Forums - Business and Finance

h-have you got a contact for her op?

She was into you because you're fucking retarded.

The longer I go through life the more I realize that being retarded is an distinct genetic advantage over being mentally functional. If you are a retard you have such immense strength, You could just punch wild animals to death if you got hungry.You get fed and clothed and taken care for whatever the cost. You get to play vidya all day without any reprecussions. Tards basically live in Eden, On top of that I guess they get hella MIILF pussy on the side.

this is fucking stupid

Attached: 320582308.jpg (4602x3852, 1.4M)

She'd probably like you too.

> tfw when you finally get the joke

You must be a retard.

>She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.
KEK

Fine post, OP. I missed your tall tales.

>She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.
big kek!

Jow Forums - pajeet scamers and crypto currency shitposting board
There is almost no value on this boards ever since this crypto boom, I hoped that after its death they will stop shilling it but I was wrong I guess...

be the change you want to see on the board tm

Retardation: the NEET's holy grail.

Attached: IMG_0915.png (480x282, 225K)

I owe you my life.

People with actual downs syndrome are sterile

Bet it would look real good framed next to your anime posters!

Yeah dude. I will even frame it with my sticky anime picture frame.

>According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years.

LOL. At last something funny here.

Ah, a hot glue enthusiast, I see.

You should have gone to the police. What you're describing is sexual abuse.

lol kys

So fucking hot.

My grandpa told me stories about how he did the same in the war but he sneaked into Germany so it was Nazi retards so it was OK.

Just because they can't technically consent doesn't mean they didn't like it!

I knew a milf who fucked Sergey. It was her hobby and she was open about it. She told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most are chronic masturbators and and desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard, long and are very selfish. She enjoyed seducing him, and the way he reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted him to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she was fucking retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such terribly mishaphen people to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up woth downie spawn 15 times. She was hot as fuck even at 40 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more 'tards had their way with her over the years, I couldnt bring myself to try and seduce her. She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.

>it was Nazi retards so it was OK.
Wish I was /globohomo/ cause this is such a good punchline setup.

Wololo

He always called me his little retard.

Sounds about like the typical western white woman.