How the fuck did i go from 1 million to 30k in just over a year. fuck my life...

how the fuck did i go from 1 million to 30k in just over a year. fuck my life. All in on BTT this better 10x at least or else I kms.

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 14K)

You were a millionaire? Wow, was it fun?

Justin "Pumpatron" Sun and god of fundsu safu Cz will guide you the way, my friend. Fear no more, your faith is destined for greatness.

For a few days in the top of the bubble. I was unironically waiting for 10m before cashing out. I'm such a fucking idiot. Didn't even spend the money on anything I just watched my shitcoins bleed out over 1 year.

Why do you hate money?

If you had 10m you would have waited for 20m, if you had 20m you would have waited for 50m, and so on

1m isn't enough to retire off of these days. 10m would have had me set for life, no questions asked. I figured I was in at double or nothing, and I turned out with nothing.

Initial investment was 60k, so I'm down 50%.

Why do you hate money?

And what's your based advice? Let me guess, all in on LINK?

Yes we're MOONING

Did you buy canya or aion?

MUCH worse. WAN, ZEC, BCHABC, and played 10% of my stack on Bitmex and got liquidated.

I don't believe you

That's not even the full story. I graduated top of my class and even have run a few businesses successfully. I shouldn't have fucked up so badly but somehow I did. BTT you better not let me down, if it hits 100 sats I will be able to make up a reasonable portion of my losses. 1000 sats and I'm break even.

>go from 1 million to 30k in just over a year
You should already be dead.

and yet you are here and still a degenerate gambler.

>how did I lose 99.97% ?
>all ins like a reckless faggot

Thanks OP, this makes me feel a lot better about only cashing out $9000 from my 60k ATH and letting the rest dwindle to 3k.

you simply werent an investor, you were just a nobody who got lucky. better luck next time but seems like you didnt learn youe lesson going in on whatever that shitcoin is. Hahahhah goodluck dumbfaggot, even if you get rich you already proven to fuck everything up moron, some people just cant handle money and youre one of them

Attached: 58900D7E-B9B5-4EC6-AF6C-4DF699F63CE7.png (300x300, 50K)

>if it hits 100 sats I will be able to make up a reasonable portion of my losses. 1000 sats and I'm break even.
dude, go to psychotherapist asap
and i’m ded srs

You’re a fucking idiot.

Not because you lost 1M.

But because of your arrogant attitude that it wasn’t enough to retire.

Fucking idiot. Have you heard of compound gains? You could have had a good base to make more money since you had 1M. But now you have 30K. Man I’m actually glad people like you lose so much and donate to others. You didn’t deserve a penny of it.