A buddy, college graduate, goes to college for six years. Goes into tax

Work tells him that smart contracts are going to be really huge, has a seminar about it.

Be me. College drop out, holds 80K LINK

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.53.58 AM.png (1594x764, 169K)

How the f does a college dropout hold 80k? I'm working my ass off and could barely afford a bit over 30k

Buy low. Sell high
>Wash rinse repeat

I work in tax too. Just passed the CPA exam.

I'm a 33 year old college dropout who has 98k
Combination of being early and living way below my means to accumulate more
While my peers are out drinking I'm sitting here browsing biz and buying more

Also in college and spent all my student loans on LINK, got 25 LP and 125k LINK

If it was that simple everybody would be a millionaire (you're right in buying low and selling high, but telling when it's low and when it's high...)

I am absolutely fucked if this doesn’t work out

I never go out, invest practically all my salary into this
Bold move but that I can understand

I guess I need to try something a bit more extreme if I want to increase my stack

LarpBigger larp
Fuck off faggots

Believe what you want
I'll be at 100k once I get paid again

I wish I was larping, get £12k a year for student loans and it all went in riding the wave September 2017 made some good flips on ARK and DBC then all in LINK, put my last ETH in the linkpool crowdsale

Now I can’t even afford food but I’ve got my stack

At 33 I can definitely believe it, I’m 21 and have done the exact same thing

I’ve just done it because there’s fuck all opportunities were I live, I’ve just about got a computer science degree and LINK seems to be the best bet I’ve seen in any market

With such a groundbreaking technology not even in use yet. I think it is inevitable that we will see some kind of significant gains.

Eventually

Made money working since I was 15 every chance I could. Rather than others doing the same, driving around in newer cars and this type of thing. I'm driving a 1989 Toyota pickup

I understand, I think it will help us all get to a better place
Well I think that will pay off with LINK

Need to step up my game somehow, if I could get 50k that would be amazing already

>dropped out of college sophmore year
>28 yo
>300K LINK

Something tells me I'm not gonna make it.

Staking should help you a lot man, the 350 million used to ‘incentivise the network’ I believe meant that we will be getting more than the contracts are supposed to be paying at the start

Bro, you want to have 100k ? Its easy i will tell you what to do : Sell right fucking now while we are holding it at 42c and buy later when we dump back to 20c. Then sell 60k for 40cents again and buy at around 20c when we dump again.
You wil have 100k but you need to MARKET SELL RIGHT NOW, support is very very weak.

Lol. I'm a firm believer that this market has not met even close to full potential.

Lol