Okay we know mainnet is out before the end of the month, why aren't we pumping? Priced in?

Okay we know mainnet is out before the end of the month, why aren't we pumping? Priced in?

Attached: 1536263150712.jpg (537x640, 153K)

We know, the market doesnt
And every time anyone from here tries to talk to anyone outside it comes across as pure autism

why do you think so ?
could take another year.

Then we have to just wait.

implying a bunch of brainlets know more than actual people involved with the project who are more than likely some of the whales accumulating. /biz might know more than reddit, but nothing at the grand scheme of things.

I'm at a loss for words at the amount of shilling for this God awful p&d scam coin. It's as if linkies believe chain link is the holy Grail. Absolutely pathetic

The announcement that implied Mainnet, keyword implied, was only made yesterday, and it was indirect. Give it a few days. I’m sure we’ll begin to pump and end up disappointed but who knows.

what was the announcement?

*ting ting ting*

If it's priced in, Chainlink is a scam and will never achieve the velocity to escape P&D speculators.

Basically, “we’re ranked in the top 40, without a mainnet. Meanwhile, projects with 1/50th of our market cap (LTO) already has its own Mainnet, Customers, community and working closely with governments to save them money. Do you think we’re overpriced bros”?

we got thousands of memes, lto have only one black guy with an afro.
>t.90% in lto hoping sergey doesn't release mainnet before lto moons so I can reach 100k linkies

WHAT announcement?

because erc-20 mainnets have exclusively been a sell the news event, with a overwhelmingly large chance of zero recovery as the truth gets out that nobody plans to actually use it, something that speculators can conveniently hide behind when there's no product yet.

>we know mainnet is out before the end of the month
No we don't lol.

no one cares about you XRP niggers

its not erc-20
and its obviously a fucking product

The problem with Link is that too many people want to use it

>erc-20 mainnets
Are airlines "printed piece of paper networks"?

driving down rate of return on the staked nodes

so link isn't an erc-20 funding token? news to me.

>so link isn't an erc-20 funding token?
It is in the same sense airline tickets are pieces of funding paper.

i think you're confusing an airline with an ico

Not confusing, comparing.
There are dictionaries online, Pranjab.

criminally underrated

>He doesn't know about collateral
Fucking newfag.

this literally means nothing, i hope you know that.

His point was that there is no Link mainnet yet and therefore it is a “product in progress.” It’ll become apparent once mainnet launches that all the hype created here is BS and that it’s only being used by blockchain startups.

I have 95k Linkies and even I can see this. The team hasn’t even begun creating functionality for anything except Ethereum. I can’t get excited about this project anymore, it’s become clear that we’re a minimum of three years away from any use cases of importance/significance and that, barring another inane speculative frenzy, no one will make a lot of money off of this for several years.

Attached: 54B8CA03-8548-4D85-88AA-2DFF366F8CCC.jpg (338x293, 15K)

D-delet

>I have a life-changing amount invested in Link but Link is shit
Whatever you say, buddy friend.

>I have 95k Linkies and even I can see this.

I doubt this. Why would you spend so much if you have such a weak understanding of the product?

Yawn. Aion plugin.

Redpill me?

>So much
I had $420k in DeepBrainChain and it's a shit coin to flip for a quic profit
t. 680k link holder who will sell at $1.20

Not really lost, in this thread talking plenty of shit fud words.

>680k link holder
Ouch, you need at least 3.5 million linkies to make it.
Sorry!

>680k
>$1.20 sell
>what is faith

I have a strong understanding and I never said anything against the project. I just said people’s timeline is unrealistic and I think a lot of the hopium for an incredibly exciting mainnet launch where lots of huge companies are shown to be actively using ChainLink will lead to disappointment. Tom Gonser even implied that no one is really using this tech despite saying how helpful it’d be (mirroring an issue he had in getting Docusign off the ground).

I don’t care about waiting five years, but clearly most people here aren’t prepared for that reality. I also have several sources of income, so I’m not relying on waiting to run a node for money.

This guy is right, it will take at least 2 years to even +5$ LINK, except if for some reason we will have a huge bull run before that.

>$420k

I hate being white in a third world shithole so much. The average high end lawyer won't make that in 10 years.

Stop fudding my bread faggots, it's gonna be +20$ instantly after mainnet and you know it.

Just a little spoonfeeding

Attached: 365A2EA9-CE1D-42C3-AB30-0184852DB2C3.jpg (473x1024, 85K)

probably another logo rebrand.
They couldn't even get rid of all their shitty tshirts at the fireside chat.
They are grasping at straws to stay relevant.

secondary netting lunch tomorrow you think maybe?