Are you aware that mainnet is already priced in?

Attached: descarga.png (225x224, 8K)

yes. mainnet has nothing to do with price though. the price will jump when youre actually making money off running a node. something alongside 6% will be the caprate most likely.

Yes. Mainnet will not bring the singularity, smart contract adoption will bring it in 15-20 years.

Checked, fren.

Depends what you mean OP, but you do realise fud doesn’t drop the price? I know you want more linkeys but can’t you just wagecuck a little more instead for them

>15-20 years
LMAO

>15-20 years till adoption
Nice digits, nice fud

5-10 years most likely. 2025 is the target sell point of LINK as itll be the peak of speculation.

>15-20 years.
Motherfucker, I'm 34! I don't have time for that shit.

That's not how market sentiment works, but nice try fartbrain.

>prices will only increase in case of mainstream adoption
Top delusion.
What mainstream adoption did ETH or even Bitcoin ever have?

HODL

Rebecca, you old shrew, you expired 4 years ago. Just. Let. Go.

There would be no singularity for link on that timeline. A disruptive technology failing to claim the market share that the singularity would require would be iterated upon and replaced by other products that do not have the same R&D constraints. It's also long enough that their first mover expertise would be negated.

15 to 20 fucking years. You must be joking...
Peak of speculation = before the end of 2020, mark my words

Oh cool, so like 1 year in the crypto space. Right on time for 1000$ EOY

Attached: 1550064214105.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I'm beginning to unironically hate you fudding discord niggers.

Based

digits

Attached: 1539789618093.jpg (684x638, 130K)

why is it that pajeet shitcoin spammers are always the ones crying about other "groups" spreading "fud"?

>thinks the groups spreading fud aren't also the same pajeet shitcoin spammers

Attached: 1549956771507.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

>15-20 years
>too late for the surgery

Attached: no.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

This was riveting

fuck that was incredible

fuck off delphi

How do I get an invite to the stinky linky discord so I can fud with you guys? I have 5k linkies is that enough or do I need to own more?

If everythings priced in then why has it been moving at all?

No, more like 25-30 years. Mainnet adoption by middle of century

go to r/linktrader and search for the discord link in the sidebar

>first mover advantage
In this case, the first mover advantage become the *only* mover monopoly.

If chainlink's main net actually works, why would any other oracle every be developed? Chainlink's actually trying to *solve* the oracle problem, and if they do it why would anyone build another decentralized oracle network, and who would pay fiat for the tokens to use it when there's another one up and running that they could use instead?

based

The sad thing is that 5 to 10 years is the most realistic timeline of Link gaining any value. They haven’t even finished functionality with Ethereum (and have been working for 3+ years) and haven’t even begun working on functionality for other blockchains (but claim to be blockchain agnostic)

If we have a price spike by 2022, that’d be a huge surprise.

KEK