KMD : the only valuable coin on biz

instead of buying absolute crap tokens like lto, req, mithril, ... god I can't even find one decent thread on here. buy kmd. its actaually innovating and is a smart contract platform ( like eth ) that scales right now using assetchains. every dapp runs on its own chain that reports to the main chain. so no crypto kittie can clog up the network. it's a zcash fork so you know the code is top quality sincet they put real effort into auditing their releases regularly.

I made this thread so you can find a gem in all the shit floating around here.

Thank me by doing the same.

P.S peddling things like LTO is emberassing.

Attached: kmdbags.png (1306x487, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cointradernik/status/1095704921373134849
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't jl777 just abandon projects at will though? i mean what happened to the other 1,000 he started?

>implying this isn't a random p&d.

No one ever did nor will give a single fuck about this excuse of a coin. Verge has higher odds of pumping.

that graph should make me want to buy?

it basically broke its previous resistance while most alt coins that had gains did not and stopped at the resistance, that tells something.

I wouldn't buy now but wait for a retrace.

go buy some verge, the project suits you, for absolute retards that want to lose value

All in LTO here. You should do the same.

$KMD
$KMD Break of 21k (kijun) and I am targeting 32-34k (resistance from Mar-May double bottom breakdown) for the next move, but will have to take out 26k (shooting star and S/R flip resistance) first. Looks great
entry 20k?
target 50k

Isn't the team on the verge of bankruptcy

kek aren't they all?

twitter.com/cointradernik/status/1095704921373134849

KomodoWorld: there were different assets for different parts of Supernet that are now komodo assetchains: crypto777, Dex, Pangea, etc.. that gave people an opportunity to fud "see, he abandoned x and working on y"
[4:46 PM] KomodoWorld: it's all parts of the same project and all parts have now come together, strangely when asked what exactly he's supposed to have abadoned... no one is able to answer!

not a p&d actual long term investors looking to buy in.

thanks for letting us know after it pumped. im totally sure youre not trying to sell your bags....

Lots of people became wealthy off of that shit in 17'.

Was it you i was posting with yesterday?
Yes, KMD is a legit project with a healthy github, going forward people actually using barterDEX is what will give it value.
Also don't forget the project made loads of BTC during ICO which they are using to take snapshots of the chain and store within the BTC blockchain.

One point of note. This market is not rational and unfortunately being a good project just isn't enough, especially in a bear market. I think BTS and DGB are undervalued right now, this unfortunately means nothing though right now . DYOR and don't expect easy money, utility, adopton and ease of use are what's going to matter longterm.

Attached: 1549804545697.png (229x220, 11K)

OP are you me? I used to make KMD appreciation breads to discuss atomic swaps, dex, Agama wallet, rewards claim schedules, JL777, the transaction speed test they did a while back, and that little thing called dPoW. Also sniffing Alice's feet, I love how weird her face looks. I'm pretty sure Jow Forums isn't interested in the tech, they want McChicken sandwiches, shrimp farms, Canadian plumbers and DID YOU SEE THAT

Attached: 5526A97F-2710-4440-9009-341A5CD99DFE.jpg (1113x4094, 817K)

Is the network string enough? Iirc, kmd is only about as strong as vtc, which means it's nicehashable.

You'd need to 51% both BTC and KMD chains.

I just want to make $ and I'm patient, if I grab some what kind of return can I expect and how long do I hold?

It'll easily hit $1 in a month or two. You can also stake for a 5% return.

5.11% and it's not staking, it's an incentive to solve the velocity broblem, hold your coins in Agama wallet. That's all. No nodes required, you can run the lite version or a full node and still get the rewards

How often is the payout?

It used to be whenever you want. Before Yule the team found a bug where integer rounding meant you could wait >182 days, claim a year of rewards (5%) then claim another 5% in 6 months time. So now your balance will accrue rewards at a rate of (0.05*1/12) of the principal sum, every month. Compound this, and you'll be looking at 5.11% per year, not 5.0%

To claim, simply log in and click a button to send your balance to yourself. It has a negative fee applied, so arrives back in your wallet at the next block, but with rewards added

komodo is a cool hack that made sense back in the pre-ethereum era, but it's nothing more than a really cool relic at this point and will never be mass adopted.

its actually gaining mass adoption right now. Amazon Enterprize VIP partner, no other project can say this, even ethereum is just a standard partner.