What car are you going to get when you make it? For me it's the Camry...

What car are you going to get when you make it? For me it's the Camry. Reliability and luxury all in one while still flying below the radar.

Attached: camry.jpg (3024x4032, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1994-Land-Rover-Defender-County/254111093864?hash=item3b2a339468:g:mt0AAOSwmThcW2Op:rk:8:pf:0&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A good used Wrangler and a pull behind camper trailer. Going to go see the country

BMW i8 or a Mercedes SL

Attached: bmw_15i8hybridco1b_angularfront_nb-298.jpg (298x199, 10K)

Ah yes, the 2014 Car Talk survey car of the year preferred by the LGBT community .

Mazda 6

All aboard the cock wagon

>not picking a manual civic or a corolla
Found the women

I don't know, some kind of relatively cheap Toyota I guess

I can't get a manual unless I get a second car for my wife which isn't economical.

1-2 year old Corolla/Civic w/ trim

Cringee

I cringe when I see someone get thing highend version of a cheap car. But then when I see the same car 10 years later the highend version still looks good while the base model is pretty shit.

Stop getting cucked, buy one and she will be forced to learn, women are fucking lazy.

Patrician! For once OP is not a phaggot.
Me personally, I might also splurge into a Lexus ES. Or an RX if I have many kids.
Where I stand:
Right now: a Corolla
If I hit $1MM net worth (soon): upgrade to Camry
If I hit $2.5MM net worth: RX or ES

Attached: es.jpg (331x152, 11K)

Attached: 340px-Steyr_8090.jpg (340x246, 30K)

You don't understand women. She wouldn't be able to do it ever.

Some people want to make it so they can be seen in what I think is an overpriced rice burner, some people want to go unseen and be left alone. I hope everyone in this thread gets what they want and enjoy it, user

It's funny to see regular Toyota models in Japan become luxury Lexus models in America.

It's not about being cucked, she'll scratch it while parking or do some other damage.
My wife is the reason I bought the full-feature Corolla, she needed the automatic transmission and parktronic and I needed a car that's not gonna get scratched. Women lack spacial awareness.

splurge for the avalon, user.

Attached: 1547704973323.jpg (3020x2014, 2.44M)

Ok grandma

I really enjoy the mid-90s land rovers. I will be buying one whether or not I "make it"

ebay.com/itm/1994-Land-Rover-Defender-County/254111093864?hash=item3b2a339468:g:mt0AAOSwmThcW2Op:rk:8:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Used C5 Corvette Z06, reasonable examples in the $15-20k range are becoming common

Attached: AB1FAEB9-95CC-429B-B66C-C608DD62610D.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Genesis G90

Yooo that XSE pushes 300 horsepower.
I'm kinda stoked for the upcoming death of the sedan.
Fun, driver-oriented cars might become a reality again in an effort to drum up sales.
Manual transmissions are becoming a niche feature instead of a budget option.

>implying i drive

Attached: 19828764618.png (522x472, 47K)

Thinking of a compact SUV, if not a Jeep then an Audi or Jaguar.

ive got 3

Attached: 1533920413562.jpg (2000x1320, 669K)

>civic
Cringe

>buying the most stolen car model on the face of the planet

If I clear $1M, a lightly used GT-R is definitely in order.

Attached: 03.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg (400x225, 21K)

By the way, not selling my 2004 manual Tacoma 2wd, EVER.

best value

Attached: 64864588458.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Grow up user

No such thing. They've all been launched to death.

Well considering it will just keep getting launched after it's mine...

how is a civic an immature choice

You'll be stuck with the transmission repair bill.

Look at that thing. Looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old.

I think jeeps are cool, user. Hope you get your campingmobile

Who cares, I'm a hypothetical millionaire! Remember? Plus I'd still have my truck; Ol' Reliable.

best value by far

Attached: 1234151231.jpg (400x300, 44K)

My man. I'd rather go rooftop tent than pull behind trailer though

My very own mcchicken..

comfy af

Attached: 1531377908130.jpg (711x735, 135K)

Suh du

Attached: 20190213_125320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

>civic
>best value
That thing already has recalls on both automatic and manual cars. Auto Hondas are bad as it is already but fucking up their manual on both their Type R and base models is a joke.

low HP manual shitboxes beaters give you unironically a vastly more fun and unrestrictive driving experience in comparison to modern sedans that cost 60x, if you are a somewhat experienced driver

Both my mother and sister and every other woman in Europe happily drive manual.

Yes but they're white. My wife is asian and they can't into spatial reasoning.

manual is fun until you have to sit in the traffic of a megatropolis

manual is shit
the only reason it exist is, because it is cheaper

>t.amerilard

03 SVT Cobra

I think user means a modern model and not a 3k Civic

One car? Mercedes AMG GT 4 Door
If I’ve really made it then:
BMW B12 Alpina 850i
BMW B12 Alpina 750
BMW M635Csi
Toyota Trueno TE27
Nissan Skyline R31 (Iron Mask)
Honda CRX 1st Gen
Those plus a bunch of other cars that I love the aesthetics of. Some I probably wouldn’t even drive, but I would drive all of the above.

Attached: 92D0B7F4-FEA6-443C-9AE3-95BDE023D397.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

Wew lad

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

New BMW 3 series, M3 Version

Attached: 640px-BMW_G20,_Paris_Motor_Show_2018,_IMG_0493.jpg (640x427, 101K)

Nice styling except for the chrome grill.

only pajeets and roasties drive these in my city
mustang gt beats it for half the cost lel

Subaru STI. That way I can tell roasties I have an STI and they won't bother me

It's practically objectively the best car from costs/benefits perspective...

the sexy car groupies will be on your dicc thoa

Is people cringing at you a benefit?

Incorrect

> i8
why would you want that pos

Attached: 1344115463376.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

Earthroamer

gt2 rs weissach package for fast weekends + panamera 4s for daily + ford mustang 5.0 for trashing around

An accord (or good model year Camry) would beat it if you need midsized. Other than that you cant beat a civic.

2018 camry is the best model ever made

Dumb people cringe, but it signals to savvy car buyers that you know a good deal. Honda/Toyota are still miles ahead of everything else when it comes to reliability and practicality. That being said, I wouldn't buy one if I make it. With money as a nonfactor, the Porsche 911 becomes the objectively best car

Agree that's a damn good car. Camry and accord are just so far past everything else it's hardly worth the time to compare them imo. I still think the new accords are more fun to drive which gives them the edge in my mind

I want a luxury vehicle that looks like a sports car yet has advanced tech like tesla. Anyone know a good car for me?

Don't put Honda with Toyota. Toyota is the most reliable car maker in the world. Honda is number 14 or 15.

Porsche 918

agreed, hondas does not compare to master yota

At least not anymore. In the 90s they were equivalent, now Toyota definitely has the edge.

>not driving Jeep XJ with the straight six and manual transmission.
Find me a more bulletproof vehicle
Pro tip: you can’t

Aston martin rapide for me i think after i make it or some new limited production car.

Attached: 2012-aston martin-rapide-frontside_arrapp121.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This

What's the deal with these almost-exotics? To me it seems like you would get supercar pricing on parts and service, but slightly better than consumer car performance with a nice interior. Anyone actually owned something like this that wants to drop the redpill?

>i8

The epitome of normie cuck cars

A beat up old honda, even if im a millionaire, as long as i maintain whats under the hood.

Fight me

have a neighbor worth 10M+ and he still drives a 1996 Honda Accord.

A Mercedes or BMW because i like when my vehicles are constantly having problems

Fuck owning a car just git driven everywhere by someone else

CH-R or Camry Hybrid

What type of slave are you buying once we make it. Obviously a slave will drive me everywhere. Jewish slaves are smart and proven. They built the pyramids after all.

Probably this guy right here

Attached: 1546002718480.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

Prob work on a converting an old beetle to EV. Will literally be the fastest shit on the road. Hopefully battery tech will be more robust by then.

Rapide is one of the worst ones you can get 4 seats 2 unusable.

Uber/Lyft really isn't that expensive for just running errands. Without a commute to work, it would still make some financial and practical sense to just rely on just those, I believe.
Women judge you by your car though, so plan accordingly.

No point being fast of the suspension and brakes can't keep up, and that may be at the expense of comfort and reliability if modified. Your choice though, personally I would pick an old GTI for an EV frankencar.

The back seats will be a go/no-go gauge when picking sluts for your foursomes. Come on man, you should know this!

No point being fast *if

Maybe Porsche Mission E? It's an electric car and looks like a sport car, definitely better than a cuckesla

Attached: IMG_20190105_133013.jpg (4128x3096, 2.59M)

Well, there's no accounting for taste, is there? Enjoy your tweakermobile, I guess.

my fucking nigga thats my car too
currently driving on mazda 6 gt. LOVE it. reliable, good on gas, can purrr when you put it in sport. 10/10 would recommend.

Attached: 1547584581981.jpg (334x506, 42K)

because it turns more heads than a ferrari/lambo