Missed out on the QNT & OWN gaines? No worries...UBT is next!

Quant & Own are great projects but already had a significant pump.
Unibright will most likely be the next one. Blockchain Brad and Data Dash said Unibright is the one of the few companies that has revenue and a real use case for the utility token. Check out their latest video.
youtube.com/watch?v=KHmlBS2TVG0
Unibright is still below 3m Market Cap.

Attached: interview.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=kane00010/?utm_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=fromtyo-001
youtube.com/watch?v=wK90J0RiiGk
cointelegraph.com/news/german-railway-operator-examines-deploying-blockchain-to-tokenize-its-ecosystem/amp
youtu.be/3NZ_X2CAs8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 2019. If you're still trusting YouTube scammers like this, you deserve to lose money

Attached: substratumdash.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

dude on the right looks like a blow up doll
whats up w that

And this faggot thinks that there is an intricate network of a Smart Economy built around NEO and other chink scam coins

You're a moron OP

Attached: china-hustle-neo.png (855x483, 588K)

Yellow pill me on Unibright.

Attached: 1550002433890.jpg (1538x2048, 403K)

pizza face vs no chin

Attached: FJE2-JgL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

He's probably from one of the fetal alcohol countries like England or Australia.

>Missed out on the QNT gaines?

lol, nope.

>sauce
dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=kane00010/?utm_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=fromtyo-001

I cant belive what I see !
You guys just want to buy more UBT thats why you are talking so ugly...you are disrespectful guys !
I dont see anyone shilling here... thats why BTT and other really shit coins are going UP because everyone is in only for short therm gains ... not really seeing the long-therm projects!
you wanna make 100x in 1month ...this is not the case but is the case where you can really find a good and real/legal project!

That’s not how it works br0. You do t just get to call the next LTO (which isn’t even close to done btw) . It just has to happen. Simple boy.

Lol we don't want another shitty overhyped project like quant and own.. stupid people hyping those projects most people get rekt because of that.. Atleast Unibright looks pretty solid to me with their revenue and progress with clients.
I hope it doesnt get the hype from the same lame people.

First time I've seen a JAV be uglier on the box than in real life.

You bloody bastard.

This is the most funniest threat i saw today. Let it go to zero and buy the whole tokensupply! Let those enterprises pay for it! Money to the tokenholders

if anyone shall take a few minutes and listen token model and open his eyes... it can easly see that this is a qulaity project , and this is excatly what blockchain needs ! EASY WAYS TO WORK WITH, SO EASY THAT YOU DONT EVEN NOTICE YOURE USING BLOCKCHAIN ! This is what Unibright is offering !

I made a test on beta demo version ! look how easy is to create a smart contract and deploy on the blockchain ! No coding skills needed ! No developer !
youtube.com/watch?v=wK90J0RiiGk

How many lines of code? If it's less than 3 we may have something here.

Jesus. 0 lines of code.

Really shill it and let it dump and all tokens are mine. Will post my wallet after

Gilbert Verdian is the biggest shill CEO in the house, hire him for a month... QNT goes to 10 dollar and then they wil retire. So have patience till i got all the tokens! I wont sell cheap UBT

Great video. Can you explain to a brainlet why this needs blockchain? How does being on blockchain help?

Comparing qnt and unibright is nonsense from the OP.

Qnt has three lines of code, unibright needs no coding. It is simple visual stuff like WordPress or something.

Qnt has some bullshit about being "only proper" interoperability and pretending unibright doesn't exist... and bragging about being compatible with the same blockchains unibright already is.

Qnt is hyped trash, unibright is the real thing.

Heya fuckface fuckoff with that quant stuff.

Hello
You can take a look how easily is to work with unibright framework,no coding skills needed!
Currently working with nem,eos,eth,hyperledger,corda and connect existing IT systems like SAP, Oracle and MSFTD !
Interoperable and agnostic framework!

Qnt is shit. Chx, well at least they are ubt partner...

But even the OP has managed to make a smart contract with the unibright framework... You tell me which one will get mass adoption

What's the purpose of the token?

So basically this guy has autism but still can do blockchain scams with uniright help?

Attached: faced.png (272x306, 112K)

cointelegraph.com/news/german-railway-operator-examines-deploying-blockchain-to-tokenize-its-ecosystem/amp

do the needful sanjay

They partner with vites right?

I think it is like 36 minute mark

youtu.be/3NZ_X2CAs8A

What about that Brad Guy... i pay him to do some groceries and pay some beers. He shills my QNT bags. That stupid traders don’t know our tokenomics is shit. I burned it for free. Got a lot of QNT left to buy all the UBT and then i have 2 businesses and rule the enterprise blockshit world.

What is Vite? Some schoolboys doing blockchain? Haha, i just shilled Oracle partnership . Everyone can apply for that and just pay with some QNT.

IS THAT GUY ON THE RIGHT WEARING MAKEUP?

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

He honestly needs new headphones. Those look ridiculous.

The demo was just to show that everyone can create smart contracts without ANY coding skill.
These founders have a long history with their business integration company, so they’re veterans.
But I can’t blame the haters. In crypto you have to assume all projects are scams until proven not to be. So I checked out their previous business SPO Consulting. They had clients like Siemens, Shell, Samsung and Lufthansa.

Holy Shit. And I thought I was ugly... at least I have a chin....

Its making the team rich while they dump their useless tokens on you.