Gave my employer a two weeks notice

>gave my employer a two weeks notice
>changed my mind and told them im leaving after one week
>A-user you dont want to burn any bridges!

I worked there for 6 months

Attached: 1550048001826.png (640x773, 49K)

Congratulations, this will go on your PERMANENT RECORD

oh no

>user you're leaving us wide open
>it's selfish what you're doing, man
>did someone do something? what happened? lets talk about it at work

Attached: 81jpPi-4SCL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 38K)

It probably doesn’t matter, but you’re still a dick.

wow so savage

I didn't plan for it to be that way, but they really annoyed me and I had no further use for the job, I'm not going to delay my own life further for the sake of a horribly mismanaged company.

ok, no idea what you did or how big the company is but it seems kinda unlikely they really need you there that extra week.

that's what im thinking too, both companies are international, this really is just an effort from management to try and squeeze another week from me. It's pathetic.

call in sick, done

if the job starts in a week then tough for previous employer dont get stuck in feeling sorry for a employer that obviously doesnt want you to move on

at least you let them know instead of straight up ghosting them. I've ghosted multiple employers before it feels fucking amazing

>that fucking feel blocking your employers number and rolling over to go back to sleep

Attached: 3211803_0.jpg (630x630, 28K)

Fuckin based

Attached: 650B2C99-A268-4E82-8F13-9A2A2BB8555F.png (1082x695, 536K)

One job I quit I didn't quite give a full two weeks (it was the tuesday afternoon after I confirmed I had another job lined up), so they decided that I wouldn't get any PTO paid out. Fucking cunts. But the joke's on them, I only had one day left and took the last day off.

right? it's weird bc i dont think ill ever work there again, it was a slightly above minimum wage job where the employees were treated like temp workers, and they have the nerve to tell me "What you're doing is childish and immature" over the phone, I still have 3 days to finish for this week.

OP, you're fine. Ignore the bootlickers.
I've worked at some shitty places that would just let you go as soon as you turned in any notice.
Fucking at-will California labor laws...
Personally, I just get references from coworkers that can speak to my abilities on the job, then dip out.

absolutely based and max comfy.

FUCK EMPLOYERS
FUCK WAGEKEKERY
FUCK BOOTLICKERS

dude fuck them they dont care neither should you when i was in college working a wage cuck job but was decent wage but still wage cuck tier i was given all the shit tier hours they ended up sacking me because i wanted to change position from a cashier because who wants to deal with cunts on the till they was like nope even know i practically ran the store on new years eve and day and was not paid double bubble i am never doing that again

i know that feel

Lol I remember I got in with a good company with nothing but people there who had 20+ years in they were so fucking pissed when I quit after 6 months

Nah a well ran company should have no problem replacing an employee who has decided to leave for whatever reason.

they are a horribly ran company that has been beating out a lot of other contracts by underbidding them yet they delay their own employees pay, and me choosing to leave a bit earlier has put them in a bind

sounds like a cunt of a company why wouldn't you leave dont listen to these neets have have never worked

My manager at the grocery store came to my house and knocked on my door on her day off after I ghosted them.

She was genuinely worried that I was sick or injured (She was an old lady). I felt terrible.

I've done this 3 times in my life.

kek
they thought you died.

Dont worry about it by the sound of it their best bet is to dump the business on someone else and gtfo before it all comes crumbling down. Reapply in two years for a laugh.

lmao why do people ghost employers? it's not like they're gonna say you can't leave. quitting shitty jobs feels good man

Employers only care enough so that you will maximize the amount of work for the money. Ensuring that you're in a good biological health is one of many methods for employers to enforce their bondage over the wage slaves.

somehow got a job out of uni at a consulting firm where everyone had at least 3-5 years in the big 4 before joining.

hated it, quit in 2 months, didnt give 2 weeks notice. feels good man.