$10 an hour

$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour

Attached: 1528731767317.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make your own job and pay yourself. fucking moron you live in america literally the easiest place ON EARTH to make money fucking moron

Yes. everything is very easy here because you watched a few hollywood movies that said so.

Attached: everythingisgreat.png (600x865, 693K)

in crypto, if you win, you get paid in %'s

its much better to be paid in %'s than a fixed value, especially in larger amounts, because math. when will wagies learn?

Attached: 9u6xkrajp0p01.jpg (645x756, 158K)

No one pays in crpyo though.

Attached: 39351c9b7b949a1219ae040d27b4c420c4840af6c7792c1184fbdbb991740d53.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

I would physically kill someone for the chance to make $10 an hour online.

>online
lol. no. you need to push carts at walmart or flip burgers to get 10 an hour. you might make a dollar an hour online on mturk or some shit if your lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

jesus christ.

Do you have any skills? Why should you be paid above $10?

I know both C and Java. I have apps sitting on the playstore right now. But they don't make much money because theres so many apps. That's the fallacy of the competition meme capitalism toughts so much.

I have got autistic rage and retard strength. That's about it.

security

You are underestimating both the rage and the strength here. I don't want to end up in prison.

Try freelancing on sites like upwork and don’t sell yourself short. People assume higher price equals better quality.

bouncer or construction

nah your apps are just shit dude. you can blame capitalism for letting internet whores make shit tons of money selling their integrity and bodies online but blaming capitalism because your shit apps don't make you any money isn't capitalisms fault.

Attached: jews chainlink.png (589x583, 521K)

Gym instructor boi, just trach fats how to lose weight and charge them weekly or daily or by class.
Most fat ppl have money

I'm so glad more retards like you think you can only make $1 an hour online. It keeps the online methods unsaturated.

You just need to start at Walmart at 10/hour and then work hard and you'll eventually be a Walton and a billionaire

>literally every "american succesful entrepeneur" comes from a rich family

why do losers from leftypol keep making threads here? how pathetic does your life have to be?

Attached: 1477620350180.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Based