Thinking about buying into Holochain for a long hold...

Thinking about buying into Holochain for a long hold. Does it really have what it takes to become a top 10 coin or even a gamechanger like everyone shilled for the past months? Again, not looking for a quick pump.

Attached: holoc.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is a hosting service. Once you need proper security, the speed won't be as different as any last gen dpos blockchain, missing consensus on top. There are no actual benchmarks.
That from a technical point of view. Economically, you are dealing with a federal reserve controlling the supply and the gate to fiat and doing KYC in all actors. Yikes.

Shameless bump.

Also by long hold I mean a year.

Thanks for the input.

Trust in vishnu.

Attached: 20190210_174059.jpg (980x970, 285K)

haha it's the holomigger

I have 20 million HOLO, not sure if I'll make it or not. I guess time will tell.

And why do you have that many, you must be believing this shit a lot.

everyone is btt crew now... all the volume gone bros

It'll be a stable coin without a peg to usd. It's massively scalable. Ya it's a good hold.

The devs were targeting $1.

1000000000% this.

Holofuel isn't going to be linked to the volatility of BTC or ETH.
And $1 is their target price for it.
It will take a few years (5) to most likely hit that target but buying it right now at these prices is sure fire gains tbqh if u understand the investment fully.
It isn't just a meme, its a internet 5.0 kind of infrastructure company and thats going to drive it into the top 10 when mainnet launches this year.

My estimations on how much time will be remaining to buy at pirate rate prices is just a few more months.
Good luck anons, and you need at least 5 million HOT to make it.

regards-
poster

Yikes the post

OP, the fudders will hit you with things like KYC, weird handling of the security problem, no consensus, holofuel not keeping the current value of HOT when it will go live. Excuse me for the expression, but this is all reddit tier fudding because those fellas don't truly understand the value of Holochain.

The truth is this : there are still core features of holochain that need to be developped. You can see on the github that many problems still need to be solved. You can also see that the team is one of the most active in all the crypto world. If you follow Holochain on twitter or telegram, you will be continuously noticed by updates. Now, I am not certain of this, but I believe the math behind the project actually works, which mean they should be able to accomplish what they are trying to do.

With this said, you need to understand one crucial thing. One might ask why Bitcoin is still so valuable. The technology is slow, it requires .3% of world electricity only to run; destructive outdated piece of shit tech right? But bitcoin solved some truly fundamental problems. You can send billions of money from one place to the other without a middle man. It removes the trust problem, it is secure, it cannot be control by the gvt, it is worldwide and it was the first of it's kind. This is why it went from cents to thousands because it solved fundamental problems, even though it has many technical weakness.
Now look at holochain, what does it aim to achieve? It wants to achieve internet 5.0 like this user said. Yes holochain has some technical issues that still need to be solved and they are working hard to solve them, but you need to understand what they are aiming at, and how truly fundamental this project is. Holochain is the best approach at solving this fundamental problem roughly known as internet 5.0. There is no other project like it, and no wonder people around the globe are excited about it.

Act wisely.

Attached: face-900x1194.png (900x1194, 137K)

Imagine not owning HOT nearly 10 months after it hit idex. The absolute state

You just said a whole lot of nothing. Bravo

Could easily hit 1000 sats in the near future and currently around 30. Crazy not to have a bag full

Legit question, aside from the obvious flavor of the month/year vibes, what makes this 'muh new internet' project ANY different from all of the other countless new internet projects in crypto, some of which have had literally a half a decade head start on them like Maidsafe and shit? KYC has been the kiss of death for endless projects, is it really a fundamentally integrated part of HOT start to finish?

>a fucking erc20

>You just said a whole lot of nothing
the ultimate shitpost
you just forgot the part where you go
>lol you didn't even mention the part where the tech doesn't work
and then the killshot:
>I bet you'll even reply to this post like the desperate faggot you are

>Legit question, aside from the obvious flavor of the month/year vibes, what makes this 'muh new internet' project ANY different from all of the other countless new internet projects in crypto, some of which have had literally a half a decade head start on them like Maidsafe and shit? KYC has been the kiss of death for endless projects, is it really a fundamentally integrated part of HOT start to finish?
real talk it doesn't fucking matter. 99.9% of shit in this space is a meme. All that matters is profit potential. In this case, it's a platform token with a huge supply and a mcap of 160M. They all hit 200M-500M evetually, and like half of them are 500-1.5B. That's literally it. Just buy it and make money and sell it to the dumb reddit faggots who fomo in later, just like LTC and the rest.

Holochain, dumbass.

WTF is Holochain: hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908

Blockchain Is The Past

While the mainstream media might have convinced you that Bitcoin and the blockchain are the future, they are wrong. Blockchain is the past, it is a 9–10 year old technology, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are based on mimicking our existing corrupt finance system. Bitcoin is a system of gambling and storing value, not a system of value creation or community engagement. Holochain enables humanity and our devices to participate in a post-monetary society that values merit, contribution, community, and service to others. It is a system designed for both data integrity and personal integrity.

The future of technology should not be about connecting us to billion dollar mega-corporations, and forcing us to rely on systems like Facebook that steal and monetize our data. The future of technology should be about allowing us to connect with others in a manner in which we agree to be connected, and not be subject to unnecessary and corrupt middlemen.

Holochain is the foundational technology to help us get there, it is real, and you can download it and start building right now. It has the potential to change everything.

Attached: holochain.png (800x214, 30K)

Hey lads, im new to this. How does one buy other types of crypto?
Im able to buy bitcoin and use bitcoin and i have a cold wallet but how would i buy holo or anything else?

- You will have a BTC address in your Binance account to send BTC to.
- Once sent, you can trade, or "buy" other crypto with your BTC.

Can i do this on mobile or do i need a compooter?

There's a Binance app you can download, but there's KYC you need to go through (passport photo etc). Not sure whether you can do this on mobile, but worth a shot.

Blockchain creeps are getting desperate as they have to start working harder to keep a lid on it, looking forward to top 5 end of year

>KYC
>Dynamic supply
>stable value

The coin is literally designed NOT to make you rich. If I want to buy a stablecoin with fucking KYC there's plenty of options out already. And let's be honest here, no one will use this shit for dApps or any of that shit only the price pump matters in crypto and even if they did they can always just wait till it's ready and see if it actually works since it's not designed to pump in value anyway lol.

what is this nigger doing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 7.24.54 PM.png (446x1414, 203K)

Just tried it out, i was able to create my account through the app and apparently i can trade up to 2 btc at a time but if i want to do more i have to do the kyc thing but the authentication process has to be done on a computer.

I've gleaned ZERO information from this long ass post. Fuck you.

HoloChain will not be a top 10.

It will be a top 5.

Attached: 751514854.png (636x559, 61K)

Boy if you think blockchain is outdated just wait until you hear the age of the protocols you used to post this page of hot air you stupid faggot. Neck yourself IMMEDIATELY.

So yes or no?
>20mil holo
>unsure about holo
Welcome to investing. 99% jargon.
Which here is right?

Attached: C5A2533F-F10F-4BC2-A437-B7D75C6BFFB9.jpg (620x387, 167K)

TOP 10 COIN
DAS RITE

Attached: 1547927835967.png (308x313, 88K)

Global consensus is a meme.

fucking dimwitted little piece of shit niggers
Let me tell you something you little faggot piece of shit. If you come in a fucking Jow Forums thread looking for definitive answer on if you should be investing in this or that, you are fucking retarded and you will lose your fucking money. What separates a good fucking investor from a bad one is intelligence and research ethics. You have to understand the value behind the product, and understand the product itself. I can tell you little piece of shit are not going to make it because you can't think and understand by yourself. you will fomo and you will lose money like most of this fucking board.
I made this post for the only reasons that some faggots on this board might understand the importance and the potential of this project.

I don't know if holo will succeed or fail
All I know is that they are taking on a major issue and that you should keep an eye on it

Do what ever the fuck you want with your money, I couldn't fucking care less about you street shitters.

Holofuel will still be tradable for the erc20 token back and forth when it is live. Hard to predict how holofuel will behave, no one can really know, but I believe this will add some short term stability and liquidity, until the network grows to be what it wants to be.

das rite my couscous smelling big-lipped nigger

Attached: 1537228110204.jpg (1156x1154, 279K)

Kek

He gets it.

Token is useless, if you plan to buy (which i think is highly risky considering it already did 300% in the last month based on nothing but pajeet twitter shills/whales manipulation) then be sure to get of it before the product is ready (which is what i think caused the recent pump, whales leaving ship).

Total fucking retard

>Now, I am not certain of this, but I believe the math behind the project actually works
You believe wrong

>this faggot lies to him and misinforms him
>he thanks him
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: 1334877404384.gif (400x271, 2.44M)

>There is a lot of stuff not even started, actual the most important stuff, so it cannot be tested not benchmarked, but trust me, it will be all good if you believe in the team
lol
How can be a "new internet" be decentralized with a fucking federal reserve telling who can join, what content is allowed, and how the money enters and leaves, are you retarded? Holo is just a corporation using the holochain protocol for its own benefit. The protocol is open source, and eventually there will be many holochains without the need to pay Holo corp, follow their rules and worry about the boomers censoring you. You know, like the actual Internet.

I dont think was saying that blockchain is outdated, but I think theyre saying that holochain is to bitcoin as IPv6 is to IPv4. or like 5G wireless is to 4G wireless. not that its outdated, but that there are new technologies on the horizon.

is he wrong?

>The protocol is open source, and eventually there will be many holochains without the need to pay Holo corp
That's exactly the plan, you moron. You can use Holochain right now if you want to, without having to pay a dime to Holo. Holo is for HOSTING Holochain apps to the regular web but those Holochain apps can work without using Holo. Nobody forces you to do anything. Hell if you think you can provide a better hosting solution than Holo, nobody stops you from forking it and making your own hosting service once the code is available. Go fork it and make your own DarkHolo so you can store all the CP in the world. See how many non-criminal developers will use your version of Holo for hosting.

The rest is just bullshit that you've heard from Jow Forums without researching jack shit.
>a fucking federal reserve telling who can join
wrong
>what content is allowed
wrong
>and how the money enters and leaves
wrong

Not taking measures to protect the privacy of criminals doesn't mean they decide who can join and what content is allowed. You can do whatever the fuck you want, but if you broke the law it will be easy to catch you. As I've said, if you believe there's a bigger potential in illegal hosting than legal hosting, fucking fork it and do that. Just don't shit up this board with your retarded opinions while stating them as fact.

Yes he is, but he seems informed enough to create FUD that seems genuine. This whole thread reeks of coordinated FUD by people that know this project well enough. I'm not gonna waste any time debunking all the bullshit cause I've already partially done that in my post above and this shit is way too complex to explain here.
Read this post again Even though his jimmies are rustled and he sounds like a sperg, he is right. Especially this part
>If you come in a fucking Jow Forums thread looking for definitive answer on if you should be investing in this or that, you are fucking retarded and you will lose your fucking money. What separates a good fucking investor from a bad one is intelligence and research ethics.
This part will seem deceivingly easy when in fact it's hard as fuck. Especially with a project like Holo that is much more complex than your average shitcoin and where the FUD is created by people that did their own research. It's infinitely easier for me to convince you not to buy this than to convince you to buy it, hence most people miss out. It happened during the ICO, it happened immediately after the ICO and it happened during the rest of the pumps. My bags are already full and I'm not in a rush to shill this coin to newfags in the hopes that I'll get rich next month, but every once in a while I come here to debunk retarded FUD cause it makes my blood boil.

Attached: 1321136084999.jpg (554x527, 57K)

You seem very triggered, and I understand having some big bags. I am informed because I like the idea behind the Holochain, but think that Holo corp control will fail.

Now, you gotta admit that putting your hands in your ear and screeming "you all paid fudder nananaaa" is kind of sad.

Holo corps take fees and will require KYC, it is published in Holochain medium, you seems not very informed.

Now, let me tell you what will happen:
Holochain by default will tend to do things fast and with little security. People will skip security for happs because they are lazy. Holochain in the first years will get fame of being a total mess of pajeets losing funds. People who will want security on happs will try to adapt a consensus philosophy and ending up with slower performance than in blockchain, damaging the holochain even more until people understand the limitations, advantages and proper uses cases. All while HOT hodlers witness in full pink wojak. But the future after that is bright tho. Without Holo corp control.

Pee pee poo poo

yeah buddy, my 15MM ICO bags that did 8x in fiat during the bear market are really heavy. topkek.exe

>Holochain in the first years will get fame of being a total mess of pajeets losing funds.
>losing funds
>he thinks you can lose your funds just by using a happ
Looks like the whales bought the "discount pajeet FUD pack" today. Go research more and come back in 1 week.

Attached: 123214241512.png (200x200, 91K)

All happs that will ever exist will have a 100% safety warranted through the magic of mutual credit and agent-centrism? Thanks, just bought 100MM and sang the kumbaya

>>he thinks you can lose your funds just by using a happ
they still think holochain is like ethereum where every user is nickle and dimmer every step of the day, killing any hope of mass adoption.
By not being too greedy and forcing everything in holochain to be tokenized, the devs have unironically cleared one of the biggest barriers to mass adoption.
Remember kids, it's always more profitable to have a smaller slice of a gigantic moon sized apple and cocaine pie than a bigger slice of a vending machine cardboard and sugar pocket pie.

I think Holochain sucks

Attached: 632523165234.png (300x250, 70K)

you forgot the meme guy

.10 eoy

>Not taking measures to protect the privacy of criminals doesn't mean they decide who can join and what content is allowed. You can do whatever the fuck you want, but if you broke the law it will be easy to catch you

Who is able to do that and by what tools?

I don't understand your question. Do what? Create privacy tools for Holochain/Holo apps or detect you if you share CP/sell drugs/etc. via holochain?