I'M FREE. I'm finally fucking free...

I'M FREE. I'm finally fucking free, after been stuck in this ICO for a fucking year I've finally sold all of my heavy bags. It feels so fucking good.

*AHEM*
FUCK CONMETRO, FUCK KEVIN THE BETA FAGGOT, FUCK THE PAJEET DEVS AND MOST OF ALL FUCK AB FOR SHILLING IT TO ME.

To anyone still holding, sell while you still can.

t.former XCM millionaire

Attached: CoinMetro-Featured-1.png (530x410, 42K)

To whoever bought my bags, seriously, why do you still have faith in the project?

Nice loss faggot

I don't have any faith in the project. It's just a big gamble. I bought in for$.015 cents, too big of an opportunity to pass up especially fivehead gets his shit together.

Bye ranjeet

OP....why the fuck would you sell at such a huge fucking loss
The smart thing to do at this point would have been to do the KYC then hold until you at least sold your XCM to break even
You let the constant minting delays and the early bugs/issues get to you, didn't you?
Yes things are shit now but it's still a fucking exchange token. It's guaranteed to at least get some minor gains within a year, enough to return to ICO price if nothing else. Add in the fact that it's regulation-friendly and normie-friendly, with several planned unique exchange features/services, and you have guaranteed future break-even gains from its current lowest point
The price has stabilized around 0.017 euros. Kevin could remove the floor today and I'm sure it wouldn't go lower than 0.015 euros before gaining slowly back to 0.15 price as volume and updates increase
I'm not saying Coinmetro will be some major success, but at this pont it doesn't have to be. It just has to end up being just another decent FIAT exchange in order to bring gains to someone who buys in now

Coinmetro seriously fucking sucks. I bought .5 BTC of this at the peak of my crypto bubble delusion. I don't care if I lose it all. Call it divine retribution for our collective retardation in buying this thing.
I wish a soul-sucking, piteous existence and eternal spiritual torment upon Kevin, an utterly mediocre faggot who thought he could be the next CZ.

Where can you buy it and what price is it

pssst, don't tell em. i bought the ICO at .11 and will not sell at a loss. in opposite, i will buy as much as i can, its free money right now.

jenny are you ok?
jenny are you ok?
jenny are you ok?
jenny are you ok?
jenny are you ok?

seriously, you should deal with all that pent-up rage. maybe even travel there and beat him up.

Nothing is guaranteed you fucking moron. Especially this shitcoin doing a 10x just to break even. Top kek at it being normie friendly. The UI is a fucking horrible bugged mess and don't even get me started on the KYC and source of wealth bullshit. Ask yourself why anyone would even think of using this joke of a site when Binance does everything they do and it actually works. They can have as many fancy planned features as they want but it doesn't mean shit if it takes them 2 years to implement and it's a buggy mess coded by spics and niggers.

Consider putting it in NTS token friend; Nauticus exchange is doing significantly better. Current price 800 sats ICO was at 1000 sats, It's high last month was 1600 and low was 600 and it isnt even fully launched yet. Minimal bags dumping mostly whales accumulating.

You would be right, but your mistake is thinking that Kevin can fix everything. His entire team, from marketing, customer support and of course the devs is incompetent and yet Kevin thinks they're perfect. On top of that you have the lack of funding, Kevins a good salesman so he could pull some money in, but theres a chance CM might have to even shut down operations.

>Binance does everything they do and it actually works
You're one of those people who think Binance started with no site issues just because it's a top exchange now, aren't you?

No lmao

I was torn between Coinmetro and Nauticus when they were ICO'ing but unfortunately I chose Coinmetro and lost a solid 90%. Fuck me.

topkek conemetro bagholders are just as deluded as the payfair bagholders almost a year ago
>b..but if people use it, it'll moon!
it's a horrible website just like payfair was. and just like payfair, no one will bother using it when almost every other available exchange is better in every way

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Just because things are bad now in their early months doesn't mean they can't do a complete 180 by next year
Remember how terrible COSS was last year? How much Jow Forums laughed at how dog shit it was? Now it's a much better exchange that even has some shills on here. And that exchange was started by a CONFIRMED scammer

Of course there were issues, but nothing compared to what Coinmetro has dealt with. It didn't take them almost two years to go live, and they certainly didn't hire and then get blackmailed by fucking North Koreans.

For god's sake just look at the source of wealth bullshit and ask yourself why any trader would deal with that when they can go to an exchange that has NO kyc and 100x the volume and liquidity.

It's sad how oblivious they are. You should of seen their reaction on telegram when XCM was first made tradeable. They were all so shocked it went so low, some of them even tried to convince themselves the first orders was made by mistake. Comedy gold.

Attached: 8d407674fd8566a288909c344c9f5e08-png.jpg (391x499, 60K)

I was in the telegram it was fantastic the way they were censoring people.

I admire your optimism, but after carefully observing everything for the past year and a bit, I don't think that is possible.

>It didn't take them almost two years to go live, and they certainly didn't hire and then get blackmailed by fucking North Koreans
Exaggerated fud that I won't even waste time clarifying with facts here. Dumb anons will just believe your words. Smart anons will either not care, or do their googles and find the truth for themselves
>For god's sake just look at the source of wealth bullshit and ask yourself why any trader would deal with that when they can go to an exchange that has NO kyc and 100x the volume and liquidity
Congrats. You just highlighted why Coinmetro currently has little advantage over current crypto exchanges. Fine.
See you in 1 or 2 years when the majority of those same exchanges get rekt by global (((regulations))) while compliant exchanges stand tall and take over their volume. This type of thing has already happened on a lesser level before. Remember how all those top exchanges got scared into suddenly forcing previously-anonymous users into uploading passport pics, just for them to continue accessing their funds? And that was just under the threat of possible future regulations
That shit is only gonna get worse by 2020 when the same extra docs that Coinmetro is currently demanding from users, becomes the norm. And source of wealth is only a requirement once your funds reach $15K value

Literally every coin from feb 2018 till now has done a -90% or worse.
So why are people shocked xcm starts trading at -90%?
Question is, will kevin pull through and actually, he will. Even if he runs out of funds, he'll make it happen. This is his life's mission and he has actually done it before; create a succesful exchange in a super competitive environment with the odds stacked against him.

Cringe

Fxpig is a very small Forex exchange, they literally only have a few hundred clients

Even if he actually gets his shit together, that’s dead money for at least a year and there’s gains to be made elsewhere.
Bag holding now is just retarded. Keep an eye on the project and buy back later, it’s not like this shit is gonna pump overnight.