Any anons here sell on this shit? how the fuck do you make money, what do you sell...

any anons here sell on this shit? how the fuck do you make money, what do you sell? I put some handmade shelves up and all I got were a few dozen favorites from window shopping pinterest roasties.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 39K)

I sell bedazzled knee pads

HAHAHA EPIC MEME

kys fucking fag

I have a great idea that I'm extremely sure will sell a lot, problem is I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with demand and I've never sent anything overseas plus fees are abusive,
TLDR: etsy tips for an EU fag?

Women buy on etsy = make shit you see on pinterest and cash out.

thanks for repeating my post back to me. your contribution to this thread has been extremely valuable.

You have an attitude of your clients, you go girl.

It’s like any marketplace, first adopters win because they get the reviews and then they get marketed in emails. You need to start stacking reviews which means you need to subsidize a bunch of fake shelf sales. Lower the price and make a bunch of new accounts and then buy and review yourself. Probably a bannable offense so do it in a way that’s smart and not super suspicious looking.

Oh yea...

t. Equity owner in multi million dollar online marketplace

Where are you located? (Region of US if applicable)

southeast

Well shit... I can't help you specifically then. Generally, as alluded to by another user above, make what's hot on Pinterest/ the other stuff these girls are favoriting (creep their favorites).
We actually had an exchange on here before where I recommended getting in the heads of the my first apartment girl and soccer mom crowd. Almost one of a kind shabby chic and country contemporary stuff that they can post on social media to one up their friends, and anything that makes them feel like better moms will sell.

I do anime digital art commissions. I don't make a lot of money because I don't actually advertise my shit.
I only had 4 sales in 2018, which comes out to about $200 profit when you don't count the time, energy, and electricity I spent drawing the pictures.

You gotta run paid ads

I also probably don't get a lot of sales because the market is almost entirely women... now that I think about it, 3 out of my 4 sales have been commissions to draw a couple as anime characters for their weddings.

I was a full time etsy seller from 2013-2015. I had two businesses that did ok.

The first was jewelry. We'd buy wholesale and sell there as handmade. Made about $100 per day.

The second was selling talismans. It was a little owrk upfront making all the listings, but I'd make like $30-50 a pop and sell a few per week.

I also did a thing where my wife would buy handbags for cheap on poshmark and then sell them at a markup on etsy. I put the email in her name and she forgot about it. Ended up having to refund everyone that bought them, but that was like $200 a pop but much slower.

Bottom line is that you probably can't compete with chinks and if you actually handmake stuff you're stupid as fuck.

I'll pay you $50 if you post a pic of you sitting on a thick object

>commissions to draw a couple as anime characters for their weddings
Delete this post. There's your niche. Build a rep and start charging on par with what wedding photographers charge.
You won't appeal to everyone, but for the crowd you do appeal to, your service will be worth anything you charge.
Get your tags on point and run promoted listings for no more than $.10/click.

Fucking genius, damn I'm blind. thanks lad

bump

Fuck etsy, they banned me just for selling trump stuff