VERSION 0.6 IS LIVE

congratulations on this, seriously

Attached: 1549918484881.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/976
bravenewcoin.com/insights/bnc-and-chainlink-bring-enterprise-grade-smart-contract-tools-to
siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31435329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/976

eh who cares

True if true

SIRGAY DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHEN MAINNET WHEEENNNNNNNNN

What’s new or different about it?

aggregation on testnet can now be implemented

HOOON HOOONK!

Attached: 1549153743579.gif (1008x2268, 1.5M)

;^)

Attached: 251ED130-FA45-4EA9-9B82-34AFBC04DD5D.png (1367x773, 306K)

$1000eoy

checked and wtf is this, I obviously saw the NASDAQ news but how is chainlink connected?

Attached: 1520464974730.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

WEW

Attached: 1507976510887.gif (250x250, 222K)

checked

Attached: openmouthemoji.png (512x512, 15K)

>No relationship between nasdaq and ChainLink at this stage

I need somebody to calmly explain to me whats going on here.

Attached: PicsArt_02-12-12.14.54.jpg (1440x1574, 344K)

i mean what evidence, even loosely, is there of that? How would chainlink even be ready to provide this service by the end of February?

he lost weight?

Brave New Coin will provide data to the Chainlink network. People thinking these upcoming BTC and ETH feeds are going to “use” chainlink are retarded, but BNC saying they’re gonna fuck with LINK is imo very good.

>Meanwhile..

Attached: 9AF15260D51B46DF880FF0E5373871AA.jpg (720x882, 135K)

>The company announced Monday that it has partnered with New Zealand-based blockchain data and research firm Brave New Coin to offer information on the two new indices starting Feb. 25.

Attached: 1550066962115.jpg (383x383, 83K)

aggregation on testnet is about to go live, BNC has confirmed they'll use chainlink for two of their indices, dan "meat on feet in the sheets" kochis is going to make an exciting announcement in 24 hours, and the dip shits on this website are literally too busy posting about OWN and candycorn to acknowledge it

well rather than relying on you dumb fuckers I did a simple google search and found this article that I had missed. Brave New Coin (who just partnered with NASDAQ to bring BTC and ETH indexes by the end of the month) will have it's data integrated into the chainlink network. Straight from Brave New Coin's website: bravenewcoin.com/insights/bnc-and-chainlink-bring-enterprise-grade-smart-contract-tools-to
fuck I can't have a boner this big at work guys..

this.

I always knew Sergey would prefer one of the other team members to announce mainnet, and this is the perfect opportunity as he won't be present.

This is old news faggot

I can’t tell if you’re serious. Why the fuck wouldn’t Sergey announce his own project’s mainnet, user?

go get cucked by your own hand some more you absolute faggot

Because /biz has made meme material
And who is takig him seriously with his same fucking shirt every time.
U wanna be a power player disrupting industries, look the fucking part bozo.
No way on earth can Sergey be the face of ChainLink . He needs to step back , keep working and let someone else be the face
Dan Kochis is worthless too

Attached: 1550035651780.jpg (200x200, 43K)

this is such old news faggot. This was dropped maybe 3 months ago.

I see, you’re a retard

Are you a faggot? Or do you just act like one? Who the fuck wouldnt want sergey to be the face. Necc yourself neckbeard.

he's been the frontman for literally everything up to now. Often times a charitable CEO will want to give his developers the pride of announcing their labors

Kek. The singularity is nigh

Attached: WDS.png (685x93, 8K)

where is this from

source

> No relationship between nasdaq and ChainLink at this stage
> at this stage

>bearish
AAAAAAAAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHH ESSKEEEETIT FUDDRUCKERERSSSS!!

what's candycorn?

siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31435329

>cult of demeter
okay im fucking out. i aint messing with that shit nigga. a few million dollars is not worth my soul.

Opinionated journalism. No thanks.

>that portfolio

hahahahahahahaha fucking lmao

priced in

Some glow nig blog. Nothing in reality

Same date this go live 02-25-19, same day Dan be in California shilling it to bunch of real estate types

You dare slander the White Dragon Society?!

I feel i will die from an heart attack when i see the price mooning, any tips to avoid dying? any drugs to mantain a composture in those days?

>is going to make an exciting announcement in 24 hours
more than likely a partnership with celer.

weed & booze have helped me cope with LINK's volatile price movements over the year(s)

t.200k

Christ nigga me too, but I have 40k. Did you swing or hold the whole time