How does Jow Forums feel about Ark these days?

How does Jow Forums feel about Ark these days?

Attached: ARobeK_gril.png (649x618, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best there is

Attached: 1550067654281.jpg (972x1334, 241K)

we're back in 2016 now?

It feels like a lead up to September 2017 all over again.

Ark is a shitcoin that doesn't do anything and isnt used by anybody.

The only thing it has going for it is a nice logo and branding, which is enough during a bull run.

its going to be the new eth

think about the next bull run when ark will be complete

why would you choose eth with slower transaction times, and loads of effort to make your project when you can literally start your own blockchain project with the click of a button on ark, with interoperability between blockchains

Ark doesn't do any of those things. Like many bagholding Indians, you have confused vague promises by incompetent developers with actual physical reality.

Ark actually has a decently active development community.

Attached: 1549833295224.png (371x339, 144K)

Active doing what? They have been working for 3 years and Ark still doesn't do anything.

What do you mean? It's an easily set up DPoS. Far more suitable than Ethereum for enterprise. Ethereum only has shitty Bigquery, meanwhile Ark's database is already in PostgreSQL which makes it easily accessible to people who are familiar with traditional databases.

None of what you just said is possible on Ark right now. The functionality doesn't exist. They claim it is being worked on.

This is the type of shit deluded arkies fell for:
>IPFS (Inter-planetary File System) is a peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol. With IPFS integrated ARK will address...

Ah yes, the interplanetary hypermedia....lol. You buffoons.

Well let’s see.

Ark is gay.

And so are you.

That about covers it :^)

>none of what you said is possible on Ark right now
Ah yes, Ark is not an easily set up DPoS in PostgreSQL. Please research more, friend!

Tell me more about the interplanetary hypermedia, Sandeep.

Did you switch your IP or is there really more than one person who doesn't know what IPFS/IPDB is?

IPFS is actually a legit project. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System

What Ark wants to do is have an IPFS module for bridgechains to be able to use IPFS as off-chain storage.

i dont know what any of that means but i own a little over 20k of them

Neat. So it doesn't do that yet?

Based and redpilled. No need to worry about it yet though, it's still in development. Ark's got a lot of stuff already done, don't listen to some dude that looked at the roadmap and looked at the object with the lowest percentage done.

Attached: 16inch.jpg (2370x2872, 1.15M)

Correct. They spent all of last year building v2's module system. Now they or someone else just has to build the module.

30 bucks eoy.

what's the min requirement for Jow Forums private? my payments have been going down every month because of dilution

10k or maybe a little less. Join discord and ask.

10k but if you're just under I can add you to the whitelist.

Exit scam ongoing

that sucks. why is it so low to enter? i joined back when it was like 18k min and the payouts were far better (around when you did that livestream with moon and built the faucet). all this riff raff in my exclusive private club baka

Biz network (both delegates) are diluted as fuck right now. If you care about strictly payouts, better off with another delegate. They lowered the bar too low for biz private entry

biz_private lost a 200k voter when he dumped. Then we lost another 150k voter. We needed to lower it to keep the delegate alive. I don't forsee the need to lower it below 10k.

fun, del, and rising_sun are good less diluted choices too. They're good lads and hang out in the biz_network discord.

when the fuck did they dump their stacks? did they really wait until it was below 50 cents to dump?