WeOwn.com's CHX is going to overtake POLY and RVN Soon!

Purchase on Idex.Market or Bancor.Network

Don't sell until $10 - $100 Price
Don't sell until 1 Billion - $10 Billion Market Cap

Move your POLY, SLT, and RVN to CHX before it is too late!!! You're welcome. :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.23.47 PM.png (820x636, 191K)

you need 10,000 chx to make it

don't sell until chx is $10 billion marketcap

at $10 billion marketcap your 10,000 chx will be worth $1 million + you will have more money from masternode fees

there wont be another bull run and chx is your last chance to make it

if you don't believe us just do your own research

the fudder yesterday deleted his posts and market bought today after their partnership announcment

SEC-compliant Digital Asset Platform Powered by OWN with 5.1 Billions of Assets

Show me 1 other project with a SEC-registered partner to this extent where they are building an exchange platform!

Sorry but this is a top 15 coin.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 3.28.21 PM.png (2578x1138, 545K)

How many ownies do I need to make it frends?

you're all starting to get it

crypto is dead.. the new crypto is security tokens

chx will be the first crypto that gets mass adoption because tokenizing assets is the best use case for crypto and businesses that use chx don't know they are using blockchain...

another reason chx will moon is because holding chx is the only way non accredited investors can profit from the upcoming sto bubble.

i know my shit. i got in btc at $2.70 10 years ago. got in ethereum early. made bank on ico's. chx and sto's are the next big thing

try to get atleast 10,000 chx and put them in a masternode. hold until chx is 10-100bn marketcap in 2-5 years

Thieving nigger retard shills.

Thieving nigger retard replying to himself. Fucking kill yourself.

Ah its you agian the fudder who fuds CXH all day so he can market buy.

I can't wait 5 years to make it wtf

dumping my CHX now, 30 cents is super over valued i'll buy back in when it drops to 10 cents

Oh you are so smart... how did I not see that???? I mean who cares about FAST, Mainnet, Staking, all of these partnerships lined up, first STOs being announced, etc. LMAO fuck off.

Attached: ddddd.jpg (594x1024, 102K)

dont throw away your golden ticket brainlet

there is an interview tomorrow
fast platform 2.0 launches the day after
more major partnerships like the one today will be announced in the following weeks
mainnet and masternodes end of q1

lmfao, hope you're joking

ama on 24th too

Yeah, I'm sure he sat there for 15 minutes and changed his ID, because everybody is out to get you in particular, and this is all a conspiracy.
The cognitive dissonance on /biz is fucking sad. It's like a bunch of rape victims.

Whoops saw he did same fag. Whatever.

Dude don't do this shit, you're making Ownies look like retarded scam artists. If you're trying to dump, just wait, your target will get hit eventually

You optics cucks end up killing everything you touch, I hope you know that.

I guess I don't really care desu, samefagging is just a waste of time

It’s always funny looking down the top 100 or so on cmc and seeing all the dead coins from last year there like NAS, NULS etc What a graveyard

It's just a bunch of shit. The only thing holding a lot of those up are the bag holders that refuse to sell at a loss.