I work construction and have missed two days in the past month without calling. How fucked am I?

I work construction and have missed two days in the past month without calling. How fucked am I?

Seriously considering suicide if I get fired tonight

Attached: 5B712A02-BB67-4C8D-BA28-93AA8059DB61.jpg (929x960, 108K)

bro US job market is booming, literally you'll find better paying job within a month.

Construction? Not likely if your like my team you're hurting for employees. Expected to be reprimanded and have your hours cut as a punishment though.

Dont do it Domingo. We need you bro.

>hours cut as a punishment
I never understood this.

Show on work tomorrow and take it like a man.
Life is full of possibilities, you don't want to exit scam like a mommies pajeet scammer op.

>play hooky
>get suspended
Punishments are awesome. You just get more of what you wanted in the first place.

Oh man this attitude lol

You're not gonna make it brah

awww shucks dude. you dun did it you dun goofed

I’m in the union so I will get put on another job

I’m union and easily replaceable

Yeah, I’ll take it like a man but I was advised to seriously not miss. I’m such an idiot. $20//hr, $30-40/hr on the weekends

Ill get fired, not suspended

Kill me now

>Ill get fired, not suspended
So permanent suspension? Even better. Then you won't ever have to go back.

I have never understood why people dont call.

B-but I have bills to pay and only have $1k and a debt of $1.2k supposed to be paid off by 03/02

The first time was because I didn’t have anybody’s number and couldn’t look it up

Second time is because I fell down from dehydration and my friend took me to the hospital and I didn’t have my phone

All of your coworkers have already shit-talked you into oblivion. Too late, unless you say you were abducted by aliens and be serious and funny enough to keep you around for lol value.

>didn’t save important #s
>didn’t drink water

Both are on you, sorry

Did you get a Drs note?

Stop drinking so much.

Construction Chad here as long as you are a cool guy and hard worker you can get away with a lot I sometimes get shit faced at work on Fridays kek

In construction, work goes on but you just make it a bit harder for everyone else
If this is the most serious thing you've done then its fine

this guy has worked blue collar, he knows

blue collar workers gossip worse than teenage girls

We have been really slow with work the past couple of weeks. Like most of the people have just been standing around the past couple of weeks for more than half of the time

pic related is actually how i want to kms. i heard though that its not quite as fast as people think and u feel pins and needles throughout your entire body. anyone have any experience?

Use laughing gas instead

how do i get laughing gas? i think the pins and needles sthing is just lack of oxygen so im sure i would get the same effect from laughing gas. i want to lose consciousness quick

It's dangerous nowadays because helium tanks aren't pure anymore, or at least the pure ones have become rare and hard to distinguish from the rest. Those sold on amazon are mixed with small amounts of oxygen to prevent exactly this.

The internet or a Dentist's office

I've never heard of a 'pins and needle' effect with inert gas asphyxiation. You shouldn't feel anything. You would feel pins and needles if you were to hang yourself and screw up the drop distance.

Just show up to work you lazy nigger. Not that fucking hard.

yea i know, but i can still access pure gas cause the place i work at requires welding.
what would be the best sequence to off myself with gas? take drugs before? in the car? gas mask?